Community > Posts By > KCFriend

KCFriend's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:02 PM
OK how about AzGirlInMO? Her eyes made me smile. Anyone heard from her lately?

KCFriend's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:42 PM
Ok, I get to vote first...HasidicEnforcer...Those eye just make the hair on the back of my neck tingle.

KCFriend's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:31 PM
Australia
Hong Kong
Ireland

Second 3
Greece
Spain
New Zealand

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:13 PM
Something nice...THERE!

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:05 AM
I miss AzGirlinMO. I hope she finds everything she deserves in life.

KCFriend's photo
Thu 11/27/08 10:13 PM
No waynoway Well atleast U know what to expect the next time....Good night!

KCFriend's photo
Thu 11/27/08 10:10 PM
OMG..You crack me up! So did U clean the bird or him?

KCFriend's photo
Thu 11/27/08 10:02 PM
Looks good, hope you remembered to take the the packet out of the inside? Typical rookie mistake if you did forget

KCFriend's photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:35 PM

I took my laptop into the bathroom 20 minutes ago so I could poop and post so how badly am I getting addicted to craigslist and dating forums? I know that is more a guy thing to do but I am a woman and I did it. I was sitting there and I realized how embarrassed I would be if my built in webcam came on unexpectedly like it has in the past. blushing

This is a general chit chat thread for all new people who dont fit in anywhere else in the forums. flowerforyou The poop and post is just something to use as an ice breaker. Welcome new people. Old time forum people are welcomed too. (as if I really had any say in the matter anyways) laugh

You are a class lady Stacy...I love it!!!

KCFriend's photo
Wed 11/26/08 10:25 PM
When you are young and dating and there is not a solid commitment or contract you are not cheating when you have more than one GF or BF. Eventually you get serious with one and drift away from the others. Life is like that. So my answer is NO, you are not cheating if you are flirting on here.

KCFriend's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:21 PM
Climbed the lighting towers above the Lincoln Tunnel...Only a NJ person would appreciate this one.noway

KCFriend's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:41 AM
Thank you sir

KCFriend's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:35 AM
Wow, I didn't realize my beard had its own thread....I'M HOME:banana:

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:16 PM
You know U R special...U have a way of bringing a smile to my face thru this cold screen. I won't say never change since from what I can tell nothing can dim your inner light.

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:06 PM

I am not into casual sex..so 1st and 2nd date is out for me. I do respect myself and know that I am more important than just a lay. I actually made the last guy I dated (for 5 yrs) wait for 3 months before we had relations. And we lasted for 5 yrs. So I know I am worth the wait......and apparently ..... he did also.

flowers

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/22/08 06:39 PM
1st date is too easy, makes you wonder about who was yesterdays choice dejoir? Few dates and you start to become intimate.

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/22/08 12:02 PM

You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

OMG, that is fantastic! Thank U for the laughnoway

I hope you are not planning to use it though?...laugh

Who in their right mind would use that line! Thats like saying she is a single bagger instead of a double baggerhuh

KCFriend's photo
Sat 11/22/08 08:04 AM

You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

OMG, that is fantastic! Thank U for the laughnoway

KCFriend's photo
Wed 11/19/08 06:58 PM
1-Like
2-Love
3-In Love

and

FOUR - Love of your Life....

Still searching for my FOUR!

KCFriend's photo
Mon 11/17/08 07:59 PM
Glad you made it there OK.