Community > Posts By > tusselboy

tusselboy's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:46 PM
Edited by tusselboy on Fri 01/02/09 08:46 PM
charles do u mean in the top right corner above the messages.

tusselboy's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:17 PM
how do i know if the person I what to instant message has blocked me?

tusselboy's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:02 PM
stay away from booze.

tusselboy's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:47 PM

honest yes, but what im wondering is if sometimes you can be a lil TOO honest when tellin a person somethin like that. i think most men would prefer being lied to and have her tell them "you rocked my world" lol

I have to stand by honesty..There are ways to say things with out destroying someone. If and when you have to destroy someone by being honest then in my opinion you aren't being honest you are being cruel.
I grew up with the lesson of allowing the other person to have their dignity and pride if at all possible. I adhere to this in all that I do. I will not knowing hurt someone by my subjective honesty. I will state how I feel and not lie to him.
Most of all I will not lie to myself.
marry me sitkarains,lol

Umm...Can I just take a curtesy insteadblushing

I just really believe this because I forgot once a while back about honesty and I will never forget again. Again though my honesty is subjective what I may think is honesty might be something else to someone else. Hope I didnt' confuse..

thank you all, you make this little northerner smile this evening
gotta have fun no matter what.

tusselboy's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:46 PM

the joker, what no villiness???

laugh Catwoman was hotlove
yup yup she was, meow, but i liked her

tusselboy's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:39 PM
the joker, what no villiness???

tusselboy's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:32 PM

honest yes, but what im wondering is if sometimes you can be a lil TOO honest when tellin a person somethin like that. i think most men would prefer being lied to and have her tell them "you rocked my world" lol

I have to stand by honesty..There are ways to say things with out destroying someone. If and when you have to destroy someone by being honest then in my opinion you aren't being honest you are being cruel.
I grew up with the lesson of allowing the other person to have their dignity and pride if at all possible. I adhere to this in all that I do. I will not knowing hurt someone by my subjective honesty. I will state how I feel and not lie to him.
Most of all I will not lie to myself.
marry me sitkarains,lol

tusselboy's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:14 PM

good question, to which I have no answer.

tusselboy's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:07 PM
I guess there is still some honest ones left.

tusselboy's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:00 PM
We all say honesty is the best policy,so where is it in a relationship?

tusselboy's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:35 PM
one bit of advice though, get one that uses milder tactices due to the fact u can get other problems, my has changed because of me I'm sure.

tusselboy's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:29 PM
hey lady wanna play

tusselboy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 08:39 PM
devlishly naughty, spank me.

tusselboy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 05:43 PM

hey ladies, there are a lot of gentlemen out here waiting for u if u look in the right places.

laugh I gave up looking in any place.. if it ever happens great if not I'm still pretty amazing all on my own.
oh, and u are,but sometimes as u know we all want someoneeven just to hold.

Haha, thats why I have two really sweet cats.
that's cool I like catsbut, u know what i mean.

doesn't apply to me though. I mean yeah, I get the occasional lonely twinge. However, unless a man is going to be WITH me and not just want sex, he's just going to make me feel bad about myself and divert me from my course anyway. I like focusing on my health and exercise, and most guys I've met want me to get fat again so they know that I'm not "going anywhere". I'm okay without a man. I was given hands for a reasonlaugh
Don't get me wrong, sex ain't everything. Some of us do like to hang out and become that persons best friend, and sex isn't even on the menu. I still haven't found that lady that I would call my Queen.One day maybe but they will be the one waiting for sex not me.

tusselboy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 05:12 PM

hey ladies, there are a lot of gentlemen out here waiting for u if u look in the right places.

laugh I gave up looking in any place.. if it ever happens great if not I'm still pretty amazing all on my own.

Haha, thats why I have two really sweet cats.
that's cool I like catsbut, u know what i mean.

tusselboy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 04:37 PM

tusselboy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 04:07 PM

tusselboy's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:27 PM
hey they wanna play that game than kiss my b_tt!!!!!

tusselboy's photo
Thu 12/25/08 09:30 PM
depends on??????

tusselboy's photo
Thu 12/25/08 09:22 PM

Only if it's a hen pecking for pecker's! :banana:
laugh laugh laugh pitchfork frustrated