Community > Posts By > Th3Dv8

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 07:35 PM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Tue 01/20/15 07:36 PM

aren't those considered mythology?

I don't know their origins, but sounds as if this Homer was a person who wrote fictional stories

not that it couldn't have happened, like I said we don't truly KNOW what we didn't experience for ourselves,,

but I do know that there is God and that his son died on the cross

i consider the bible mythology... battle of troy was real, not sure that Achilles was a god tho...

How do you know the battle of troy was real , were you there ? No , it was recorded by historians just like non-biblical histrians described jesus of Nazareth , yet for some reason ppl discount those historians , but take others as fact ?

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 07:12 PM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Tue 01/20/15 07:25 PM
" once Jesus appears in the sky,it would be too late "

Yes , that being the CLOSED DOOR as with the Ark

The Bible clearly says , God invisible ways are CLEARLY seen through what is made ?

As Children we SEE it , as Adults after being indoctrinated through the School system which only churns out 'good little slaves'

Science tells you something is Black when clearly it is white ...

I,ll give you one great example of BS/HOAX , the moon landing in the 60's

Look at this and tell me we landed on the moon ?

http://apolloreality.atspace.co.uk/

http://apolloreality2.atspace.co.uk/

This is your Government ? If you look at the illuminati/Lucifer the father of the LIE , Evolution is the Biggest LIE .

Look at it from satans perspective ? Get man to beleive we are mere animal and not created in GODS IMAGE you have fooled them and opened them up to all sorts of filth and abhorent behaviour .

2 Cointhinas 4:4 ( i,ve quoted it before )

"Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God."

All events are nearly at climax , when they declare peace between Israel/Palestein things will happen VERY VERY fast , we are on the cusp of Christs return , you can tell by scripture and its not just christians that are sensing somethings comming .

Refer again to the top that ' my brother ' wrote .

" When Jesus appears it IS to late "

He will say ' i never knew you " meaning he HEARS ALL PRAYERS .

Romans 12:19 , needs to be said unfortunately regarding the comming persecution of Christians .

"Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord."

Bare in mind before the GOD haters start , that WE will bring our world to destruction and wipe the majority out before Jesus appears ,
Those that are left the bible says " happy are the dead " becuase they escaped the fearfull 'day of the LORD " ( not judgement )
Armageddon is when Jesus steps in to save whats left of the planet , to save what Christians have managed to elude the persecution and to destroy whats left of the wicked that have managed to survive .

Wickedness and Righteousness CANNOT Co-exist , as the bible says :-

'a little while longer and the wicked will not be found '

Greed the $ has and allways will rise above equality and the Environment , the bible predicts its course to the point where , unless he steps in NO flesh will be saved , him (GOD) in :-

Isaiah 46:10

I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand .....'

The signs Jesus told were warnings to WAKE UP :-

1 Thessaloninans 5:6

So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober.///For that day is comming as a thief in the night.

AND Davidben 1

Sorry there is NO other way to say this (sorry)

"each place where it was said "satan", was actually god, and each place it said "god", was actually satan" ???

Please tell me where you get your wisdom from ?

Stop speaking in riddles and poems and instead of going in circles draw a straight line from your mouth to thoughts ?

You speak deception im afraid , the Bible is as it is , not some riddle of opposites ...

The Bible says those that the Devil is Darkness and Jesus is the Light of the world , now you are twisting Jesus's words around with no reference or Aurthority , if i were you i'd take a step back and think about what your saying and provide substantial references (if any) to your position .

Jesus said :-

Luke 11:28

"Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

So by your analogy the ten commandmends SHOULD READ :

Thou should kill

Thou should steal

Thou should commit adultary

The last few sentences made ' some ' sense the rest is outright deciet :

"those who seek heaven, FOR SELF, shall be last after all others'

wether you cant expres thought as you intend or your idea's are twisted , the above sentence is correct ..

Why do you think im on this forum and talk to ppl who will listen ?
Becuase i put others ahead of myself , its up to GOD if i live what i want to do is tell as many peeple that i can that they can escape what is comming an not to be decieved by the world/governments , i will probably be killed for my beliefs in the forseable future , i dont care as long as i tell the GOOD NEWS in my dying breath is all that matters to me .

GOD IS LOVE he has promised me eternal life for believing in His Son and has PROMISED eternal life to ALL who hear and obey his message , he has promised eternal destruction to those that dont , time IS running out , it is my duty to reach ppl NOW , tommorrow is not guaranteed ...

The WORLD IS EVIL and as the day gets closer

Revelation 12:12

"Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

Things are going to get ALOT worse not better as he becomes more and more bolder with the birth of the NWO/beast system and the Anti-Christ(Lucifer)ppl will not know what has hit them ...

So ppl will be calling me ' bible thumper ' in my dying breath , i will still pray for God to have mercy on those that kill me regardless of their HATE for Christians ...

Matthew 10:28

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell."(the grave)

Watch world events with a keen eye as these things will happen very fast , then you may realize the truth and wish to be saved BUT will you have the knowledge and spiritual strength to not renounce that 'faith'? that IS the issue , the window of opportunity is here now , when it starts it will be HARD to stand ...

Zephania 1:18

Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to save them on the day of the LORD's wrath." In the fire of his jealousy the whole earth will be consumed, for he will make a sudden end of all who live on the earth.

and Finally its done :-

Revelation 21:4

"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will not exist any more--or mourning, or crying, or pain, for the former things have ceased to exist."

Matthew 12:30

"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."

FREEDOM in CHRIST , once you accept christ your eternal life has begun , your freedom from your fallen sinful body is guaranteed and no metter whats to come you need not be afraid . God has promised you eternity .

1 John 2:17

"the world is passing away with all its desires, but the person who does the will of God remains forever."

LIVE , God Bless .

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:43 AM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Tue 01/20/15 05:43 AM

it is actually simple math- the difference between an animate carbon atom and an inanimate carbon aton is the ability to absorb outside heat/light/energy and then distribute it. The more this is done the more they will organize/evolute to do so. Hence life from non-life. As first proposed by the ancient Greeks and mathematically demonstrated at MIT

You need the Nobel prize in physics " Hence life from non-life "

It is a massive jump into ( life from non-life ) from amino acids / protiens to cells ?

You,ve just skipped ' impossible ' odds ,
the greeks believed fly's came from decaying meet .

There is still no "standard model" of the origin of life. Most currently accepted models draw at least some elements from the framework laid out by Alexander Oparin (in 1924) and J.B.S. Haldane (in 1925), who postulated the molecular or chemical evolution theory of life.

Hypothesis is a fact :wink:

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:22 AM

I have used one many times and as far as i know it has not been evil but very informative. we looked up the information it gave us and everything checked out so i love the mystery of it..

Loved the mystery of it ? hmm you do know that they are demons/fallen angels giving you this info , making out to be dead loved ones ?

It is a way of calling them , they willingly accept the invite of fools , it is evil , you may not notice anything straight away but after awhile something will 'not be right '

I owned one as a child like in the picture , they are best left well alone , we have enough problems with the 'spirit' of the air without getting personal .

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:13 AM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Tue 01/20/15 05:15 AM

i don't even know what that is

it means CONFORM to the biblical standards or burn in hellllllll... i think, anyway... at least that's what i got out of it...

HELL is a catholic teaching , Everlasting torment in the Bible literally means Eternal Death .

Hades is translated Grave ...

The bible says Hades and death will be thrown into a 'symbolic' lake of fire ' extinction'

Eternal Life or Eternal non-existence ? No punishment you just wont exist , the bible says when you die ' your thoughts do perish "
sure you would have thoughts in hellfire ?

You are in the grave until judgement day , when you will hear his voice and come out to be judged , judged for LIFE or what the bible calls 'the second death '

'For it is destined for all men to die ONCE and then be judged "

Jesus paved the way , by dying ONCE and then rose from the grave .

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:06 AM

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

Matthew 7:21

Thankyou miss harmony , that is the Scripture

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:05 AM

judgement day or not, it doesn't matter... anyone can live anyway they want, and have any/all sins resolved before death just by asking... and people wonder why i don't believe... it cannot get anymore made up that that sillyness...

No its not that simple moe , God knows the heart , the bible says he see's the secret things and knows your thoughts ...

Someone may indeed do a deathbed repentence as my grandfather did , You have to understand what christs sacrifice means to be able to accept it , just saying you believe and say you want forgivness isnt going to cut it , they will face judgement ...

The bible says many in that day will say LORD . LORD did i not ask you for this , that , forgivness and he will reply ' get away from me i never knew you ' my aunty's christianity go's as far as having rosemary beads hanging off a statue of many 'catholic' and thats it .

The bible does not mention rosemary beads and warns against idols'statues as with EVERYTHIN in catholisicm , she will have to answer for it , i have asked her , where in the bible does it mention rosemary beads ? No answer , God will ask her the same thing . Also again God knows your heart . The bible says GOD wants ALL to attain to repnetance and NOBODY to be lost .

You have to understand what happened on the cross what is required of a christian to be forgiven of sin

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 04:54 AM

Hi everyone,

for whatever reason, a question popped into my head.
I know we each face a judgment day according to individual beliefs. My question is, how do you suppose people are judged who assume a responsibility for large groups?
examples: the pope and church leaders who exonerate people of sins when people go to confession?
or like when the late Pope John Paul apologized on behalf of the church for turning a blind eye to the suffering of the holocaust.

or presidents/diplomatic leaders who by the nature of their work assume rights for the wellbeing of a group as a whole?
are these people held accountable for their choices as an individual and for what they represent as a social collective?

The Bible says ppl like the POPE will be judged most harshly for misleading Gods Children " Whosover makes one of my children stumble it will be better for you to tie a Anchor/Rock around your neck and throw yourself off a cliff than face my judgement "

" Beware of people who come to you in sheeps clothing but inside are ravenous wolves "

All are judged sinners , accept christ's Scarifice and you DO NOT come under judgement , by accepting that christ took YOUR place on the cross you avoid judgement NO MATTER what you,ve done IF you trully repent , those that dont accept Christ will be judged according to their deeds , good and bad ...

A SAVIOUR WAS BORN :smile:

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 04:46 AM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Tue 01/20/15 04:47 AM

David Cameron and Barack Obama are both wimps. They haven't got the balls to come out and say that Islam is no good, instead they say it's the people that believe in it with all their hearts that are no good. Because let's face it, peaceful muslims don't really believe in Islam, they're like our protestants. A couple more generations down the line and they'll be atheists.

Hah yes.. lets ban religion.do away with it..what a great thought.

fanatics aside, what do you think keeps the world in order.. meaning what do you really think keeps people from going out and doing whatever the hell they feel like doing. what stops them from committing every conceivable crime, act or sin ( of any religion). Law?.. police.. no.. they would be the first things to go.

It is that thought that people must atone for wrongs they have done to their higher power.. whatever that may be. That is what keep order in this world.

So lets take that all away and see what happens. The wild west???.. the wild west would be a cub scout meeting compared to what would happen. total mayhem. worldwide chaos, totally out of control

No. Stop it. Based on that perspective, all the Atheists and Agnostics are sociopathic murderers.

People are capable of being good without needing a reward for good deeds.

Frankly, I'd be more concerned about people who only do good IN ORDER to get a reward...

Its Called a God given connscience ...

ISIS and ISIL are TRUE Muslims ... The Crusaders were NOT true Christians neither is the pope ... Jesus condems acts of Violence the Quran Demands it ...

About banning Religion ? The Bible predicts they will when the one world NWO government takes over , one world currency , one world Government , one world fuzzy new age world/state religion ALL others will be outlawed made to go underground , actually people will take the " mark of the beast " or be slaughtered , give up your Faith or die ...

ISIS / ISIL is just propganda to get the world ready for when its outlawed , why do they give airtime to one muslim in my country Australia who killed 2 ppl ??? if they want it crushed ?
That siege played ALL day on TV , excactly what the guy wanted .
Its propaganda , Al-quada / ISIS / ISIL >>> next bogey man plz stand up ?

The News is owned by the ruling Elite and they are getting you ready for their Totalitarian Rule ...

An ALL out Attack on Christianity is comming soon huh

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 08:34 PM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Mon 01/19/15 09:11 PM
Eeeeek seems i was 898 yrs out with zecharia .

My Bad , ive been replying to so many posts with so many dates etc , its becomming a blur , was an unintentional mistake .

The bible written by 40 odd aurthors in 66 books over a period of 1500 odd years in different times and places , although it gives The Beginning , the reason for mankinds fall , 300+ prophecies point to the comming of Jesus through Abraham , Solomon , david the line of the Jews .God made a Covenant(promise) with Abraham that the saviour would come from his family lineage ( ISRAEL/JEWS)

He was excactly as predicted , Jesus who is GOD made flesh to 'fix' what the devil had done " When you eat from this tree you will SURELY DIE ' it was a promise as is HE THAT DOES THE WILL OF GOD WILL LIVE FOREVER , God being perfect in Justice had to fix it WITHOUT breaking his promise of an eye for an eye ...

Romans 5:12

Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned--and through one man (Jesus) who came to save sinners ...
A perfect man sinned a perfect man saved us ...

So GOD who sentenced man to death instead became man put himself on the cross to Die as a man and he was dead for 3 days , took all of mankinds sin upon HIMSELF ...

Its like a judge saying i sentence you to death but instead of sending you to the chair i will go in your place ...

So GOD could forgive us , while keeping his promise before Satan and all of the hosts of angels and save us .( 1/3 of the Angels rebelled with Satan as with us they have free will , he does everything with pure justice for ALL to see including the Angels so this never happens again)(Lucifer btw is described as a beutifull ANGEL , not a pitched forked devil from catholisicm )

So the old testament talks of creation , mankinds fall into sin , prophecies pointing to Jesus in which the bible says Jesus defeated Satan on the cross , 2000 years have passed since jesus was crusified . The New testament is about jesus ministry and death and prophecies about comming again at the end of the age ...

He gave many prophecies to look for so we would be without any doubt that his return is near .

All Christians know that time is here , clear as day , the world is going to get worse and worse , turn on Religion , Christians will suffer (its a given) Jesus said if you want to follow me pick up your cross , becuase if they hated me they will hate you also .
BUT allthough you may die i will resurrect you to Eternal Life .

Those that die without accepting christs sacrifice will be resurrected to be judged according to their deeds , some to life some to eternal death ( No hellfire ) Extinction or as the bible calls it 'the second death '

There is only ONE way to survive whats comming .

GOD promised whoever does my will , WILL live forever .

Matthew 7 : 13-14 ( Jesus's words )

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Revelation 21:1

Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth," for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away .

A new Heaven ? Jesus before he died said he was going away to prepare a place for us and GOD is outside of our Universe (time and space)
Another Dimension ? Multiverse ?
He is Active and returning soon to complete what he did on the Cross
Reclaim Mankind ...

That is the Good news the bible speakers speak of .

Lion and child will again play together as intended .

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 05:31 PM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Mon 01/19/15 05:36 PM

i just went through all 14 chapters of Zechariah from the translated texts of the jewish bible, and it said nothing of what your going on about... it did reference some people in the new testament, but nothing like what posted about nukes...

you also missed it's writing by 1000 years, but not a big thing there

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16218/jewish/Chapter-14.htm

can you please post what chapter what chapter the nukes is talked about?

This is talking About the Nations turning on Israel , Egypt , Iran , Turkey , Russia even the U.S

Attempting to Nuke Israel , it will spread (God himself will come out of the the supernatural into the Natural to personally protect ISRAEL this is the second Comming - to complete what was started on the cross .

Verse 14:12

on the page you posted

12. And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the nations who besieged Jerusalem; his flesh will waste away while he still stands on his feet; his eyes will waste away in their sockets, and his tongue shall waste away in his mouth.

No weapons of that time were capable of that , while standing on their feet . Daniel also spoke along with other prophets about a final Attack on Israel ...ISIS/ISIL final goal posts is ISRAEL , Iran wants ISRAEL wiped of the map and new maps being drawn up in the middle east now do not include ISRAEL , it is predicted that all nations will surround her (Gods chosen people)we can see the manouvering now by the Nations .

http://www.wwyd.org/Prophecy/Rood_ZechScrolls.htm

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLIEnW-mkD8#t=181

its go's for 30 mins but brings all scriptures from various parts of the bible prophecies about Nukes . This is only one prophecy about the end times but , you have to understand the U.S.A's debt the so -called over population and the NWO openly saying they want 7 billion people gone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Commandment 1 of ten (which is an opposite of gods ten commandments)

1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

3.Unite humanity with a living new language.

6:6.Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

10:10.Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

The NWO elite have plans to kill 7 billion so this seems the goal .

Agenda 21 ?

The plan is to bring chaos as they are doing now then get the populace to accept 'global rule' disolving nation sovereignty and giving all control to ONE man (the comming Anti-CHrist) who will at first have ALL the answers to mankinds self made problems(illusions)
After Everybody 'willingly' after all this terror the NWO has made themselves ppl will submit their freedom for security , recieve and RFID or something similar and the genocide will begin.

Pushing Russia into a corner ? France recently told Russia America is planning a Nuke false flag and are going to blame Russia for it , sound something the yanks would do ?

"Terrified France Warns Russia Of Obama “Terror Spectacular”

https://modilanto.wordpress.com/2015/01/10/the-4th-media-false-flag-wwiii-terrified-france-warns-russia-of-obamaus-terror-spectacular/

They have seed banks , bunkers , Nuclear war simulators and weather simulators (outcomes) of projected strikes , it is a crazy world one being pushed to extinction by Satan himself .

Their is Illuminati ex-member whistle blowers who have said Lucifer is very real and running the Top Governments via 'avatars' possessed
Government officials direct from the spirit world .

He(Lucifer) introduced himself as CHRIST but his name was Lucifer ?
This matches quite well with the Satan of the bible becuase he allways wanted to be GOD , they(NWO) are planning their own 'second comming' to try and decieve the Christians although the world will be saying 'the Christians were right , this is the Christ you's were waiting for' and their will be enormous pressure to accept this false christ and the world will not understand why we dont , it will be a grand deception .

Lucifer himself will become man as jesus did and Rule the World as a man , he will be charismatic , affectionate and supposedly peacefull .
( but his plan is sinister and deadly ) He knows he is soon to be destroyed his plan is to take mankind with him to extinction .
(God said multiply and fill the Earth Satans last hurrah will be to Try and destroy Gods Creation) And if GOD didnt step in he will .

Their is literally hundreds of scriptures detailing this Anti-Christ and end time prophecies so we can look at world events and see what is REALLY going on ...

This is an interview with an ex-illuminati member who was introduced to LUCIFER and lived to tell the story , there are quite a few more that tell the same story , skull and bones , bohimien Grove they all are practicing Satanists including the POPE and CATHOLIC CHURCH , they are all pedaphiles and sinister dark ppl that thank GOD he will destroy ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGEYloihE9g

The BUSHS , CLINTONs ALL of them are members and SATAN rules the lot .

Sound farfetched ? Not when you know the bible and see the world nowdays ...

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 12:29 AM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Mon 01/19/15 12:51 AM

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/original_sin.html

What is the nature of the guilt that your teachers call his Original Sin? What are the evils man acquired when he fell from a state they consider perfection? Their myth declares that he ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge he acquired a mind and became a rational being. It was the knowledge of good and evil he became a moral being. He was sentenced to earn his bread by his labor,he became a productive being. He was sentenced to experience desire,he acquired the capacity of sexual enjoyment. The evils for which they damn him are reason, morality, creativeness, joy,all the cardinal values of his existence. It is not his vices that their myth of man's fall is designed to explain and condemn, it is not his errors that they hold as his guilt, but the essence of his nature as man. Whatever he was,that robot in the Garden of Eden, who existed without mind, without values, without labor, without love,he was not man.

Man's fall, according to your teachers, was that he gained the virtues required to live. These virtues, by their standard, are his Sin. His evil, they charge, is that he's man. His guilt, they charge, is that he lives.

They call it a morality of mercy and a doctrine of love for man.

Well put but : " without mind, without values, without labor, without love,he was not man."

It is GODS intention for man to have free will , yes the human 'desire' for sex is normal and a beutifull experience GOD created BUT when we use it in a 'sinfull' nature when we destroy the sacredness of SEX , Adultery - someone gets hurt , pedaphilia - someone gets hurt etc etc . GODS design was for man to be HAPPY by free will , he has allowed us to use our free will to learn a lesson in Fahterhood .( in short , he wants us to have the freedom to say no but the desire to be kind and do the RIGHT thing by choice )

My children dont like me telling them not to play on the road , they cant comprehend the dangers , it is excactly the same with GOD he foreknew the Dangers of turning from him and has allowed us to learn . GOD is LOVE and only wants the best for us , GOD is also a GOD of Justice meaning an eye for an eye (until jesus came)...

He has allowed us to Rule ourselves , And the bible says ' we will attend the vineyards and we will do 'good work ' it just won't be slavery , we will build the houses of our brothers 'for free' we will share crops etc etc .

The bible says ' go to the ant you lazy one , if you dont want to work neither shall you eat '

GODS grand plan is not one of abstinence it is one of guidence and yes 'rules' we have rules now yet the justice is not there . There will be perfect justice and perfect rules for the Happiness of ALL .

Virtues required to live or vices required to exist ?

This isnt happiness this is Slavery excactly what the bible says SIN leads to Slavery , Slave to someone , slave to you own sinful desires or a Slave to the system .

Gods world is the opposite to This(Satans)world .

The Above is a misperception of God and free will .

The Bible says God diciplines those he loves as any loving father does . Let your children run riot you have chaos and anarchy , ppl get hurt .

We Need GOD and history proves it , if you think this is life , this is all there is , its an illusion .

The Life that we all instincively yearn for our 'perfect world' is the world GOD planned from the beginning , this is a lesson of universal proportions ...If we want free will to harm others there is no place for you in GODS comming Kingdom .

Psalm 37:10

"Evil men will soon disappear; you will stare at the spot where they once were, but they will be gone."

That is a prophecy for after Armageddon , ppl want this hell ? when ppl die we ask 'why' it is inherently unnatural .

Ecclesiastes 3:11

" He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end."

He has given man the desire to live not the desire to die .

Now the problem with your so called restrictive free will of robotic proprtions is that GOD created the planet and said for mankind to let the land rest every seven years from planting crops etc etc .

If we are to Live forever we need to do it GODS way he has our eternal wellbeing in mind , after Armageddon and this world is finished the bible says more of GODS plan for eternity will be revealed .

Populate the Universe ? Other Universes ? After one thousand years of peace mankind will once again be back to what Adam was 'perfect'
Perfect glorious bodies and we can then 'see GOD ' in HIS form .Not as MAN but HIS form ' whatever that is '...

That is the whole msg of the bible and history of mankinds fall and the reason the world is like it is .

Or we have unguided Naturalism which begs the question where do morals come from ?

How come when my children do something wrong do they look at me to either tell them off or approve ...?

The bible says in

Romans 2:15

They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them .

Our consciences either accuse or even excuse us .

That is GODS law written in your DNA ...even in this fallen world we still know right from wrong .

He didnt create Robots . He created Mankind in ' his image ' to be moral , loving beings living lives of pure happiness wilfully :smile:

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 10:47 PM

until a "christian", believe in all that a satanist believe in, it self shall be blind, and until a satanist believe in all the 'christian' believes in, it self shall be blind.

then the middle becomes known and real, shattering the darkness and lightness.

and anything outside the middle, shall walk off it's own singular chosen belief and self believed imposed cliff.

Well That is what Satan said in the Garden regarding the tree of the Knowledge of Good and bad ...

(SATAN)
" Is it true that god said you cannot eat from every tree in the garden ? "

(EVE)
"No God said only dont eat from this one tree , for when we do we will die"

(SATAN) No , you wont die , for GOD knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened AND YOU WILL BE LIKE (US) KNOWING GOOD AND BAD .

We were only ever meant to know GOOD , Now by eating we have become
LIKE GOD ( or we are GOD ) Determining Good and Bad ...

And that right there is THE issue Central to Christianity and GODS right to rule .

In the new World after Satans Question has been put to rest Mankind will only KNOW GOOD and there will be NO MORE DEATH and NO MORE SATAN . From our perspective of 70 years or even mankinds history is nothing compared to God who has said 1000 yrs= 1 Day , he is nipping this in the bud ...

A Father to his Children .

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 10:23 PM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sun 01/18/15 10:40 PM

no one is telling you not to believe in god, believe what you want, makes no difference in the long run... just because science can't explain something doesn't mean "god did it", it just means we need to learn more... the thing you saw? how could anyone but you explain it if nobody saw it but you? people say they see bigfeets, i don't believe that either, but a lot of people saw something... prophecy? it's called coincidence, imo...There's a lot science can't explain, but i'm not going to read the bible to try to explain it...

lots of this could be explained by inter dimensional travel, but since we can't prove other dimensions exist, we can't say thats what it is, unlike what people do with god...

Begs the question what are you doing on a 'religion topic' ?

Let me post some info :-

Zechariah predicts Nuclear war , an angel told him to record it as with most prophecies Angels either gave them a vision and told them to record it or told them outright what to write . Daniel was told to write a prohecy , he asked the angel what the prophecy meant as he had no idea and it sounded strange , the angel said ' it is not for you to understand , just write it down , the people living in the end times will understand .

And the angel that was showing me these things said,

What do you see? I see a flying scroll in the sky; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
(flying scroll ? only thing he could compare it to the length in feet is 34.3 feet long, and 5.5 feet in diameter.)

Then said he unto me, this is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth.

This flying scroll that you see, will completely consume the timbers and stone , it will rot eyes from sockets and tongue from mouth and disolve flesh from bone while ppl are yet standing .

What is it asked Zechariah ? The angel said 'an Evil offering encased in lead , it will consume the Earth by fire and flashes of light '

These prophecies are specifically for our time this was written 3500 yrs ago . this is one of many for OUR time , why our time becuase everything else (other writers prophecies are comming true NOW)

China is now overtaking the U.S as THE World power , everytime this has happened in the past it has been via WAR , interesting enough the U.S.A is absent in the last pages of the bible .

The War on Terror/Religion is very much centre stage as a delusion to bring order out of chaos , hence NWO its on your dollar bill , (assuming your American)

http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/earth-is-in-the-early-stages-of-a-sixth-mass-extinction-says-the-journal-science/story-fnjww1so-1227005464142

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/animal-deaths-birds-fish-end-times.html

Interdimensional Travel ? Interesting the Bible does say there IS Interdimensional Travel but it aint humans doing it , it is The Super-Natural (fallen Angels) We wont be here long enough according to your science to accomplish such a feat ??

[the thing you saw? how could anyone but you explain it if nobody saw it but you?]

Becuase people have drawn pictures of the 'excact' same thing when i saw them it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up becuase it was excactly what i saw , and people have described in detail what they saw , unless i saw it i wouldnt believe it .

A figure but shadow (weird) a solid shadow no eyes features , very weird and rather scary , when it moved it didnt walk it glided across the room as others described ...

With the Bible , Logic , common sense , experience , the state of the world which changed in the early 90's , before that i was sceptical about these prophecies , now they have slammed into world affairs front and centre as predicted , believe what you like , there is things comming which will change ppls minds and shaping up now . My fear as a Christian is that Christians can see it and we know that somewhere along the way the door will be shut.(Let me be honest as a christian that time is nearly here)

There will be a very narrow window of opportunity to be saved (BY Jesus Christ who is God in the Flesh) Before he shuts the door as in Noahs Day , he was warning people to change their ways .

And they took no notice until the flood came and swept them away , the door on the Ark was shut just after they realized , so to it will be with the comming of Jesus , the signs are everywhere and when
the world tips the door will be shut , unfortunately .

Matthew 24:37-39

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;People didn't realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes .

Then mankinds reign away from God will come to its end and the question will be answered (can man rule himself ?) ( Can man be his own God ?)

Revelation 11:18

The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small-- and for destroying those who destroy the earth."

I Doubt it the 1st century when this was written that their was any notion of the Earth Being Ruined ...

The Bibles prophecies are specific and happening and Science agrees

frustrated

Thats why the bible says ' Repent for the Kingdom of the Heavens has drawn near "

Its called the Good news of the Kingdom :-

Revelation 21-3-4

And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Look! God's dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God , He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will not exist any more--or mourning, or crying, or pain, for the former things have ceased to exist."

Satan will be Removed as the God of this world (which he now is)

2 Corinthians 4:4

"Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God."

The one that has misled the Earth and challenged God about the free will of Mankind will be destroyed and the Question of where our free will has taken us will be answered for ALL eternity and GOD will then Rule ...

He has allowed US to rule ourselves to 'fix' this for Eternity .

Matthew 24:22

"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened."

According to Prophecy and it seems Science we will wipe ourselves out , GOD has said he will step in to save us from ourselvs ...

There will be no excuses on that day , that Richard Dawkins and all their theories and'lies' were 'evidence' of Origin , we will be without excuse .

Romans 1:20

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."

The only ppl who have an excuse are Children who the bible says are automatically saved by grace ...GOD IS LOVE

Bible thumping in a religion thread what

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 05:13 PM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sun 01/18/15 05:25 PM

prophecy... another scientific part of the bible... i have no issues with people wanting to believe in fantasies, but at least try to put a little bit of science with it...whoa

Not everything is explained with Science .

Tell me how Science explains what i saw at the foot of my bed on several occasions ?

Well Science doesnt/cant test the supernatural so they put in a Naturalistic explanation becuase somethings are untestable or they,ll say it just must of been an halucination or 'fantasy' ...

Assuming the millions of people that have seen these things all have mental issues , which i dont .

Science is far from the answer to ALL things . And Man is far from as intelligent as he would believe himself to be .

If we were so smart with Science , instead of using Science to make a thermonuclear warhead we maybe should of used our brains to think

' Should we ? ' That would of been the smart road .

The conversation ends here for me , i do not like being told i believe in fantasies , as you've said yourself you dont know if theres a God . I believe Science points upwards to intelligence not downwards chaos and degeneration as Naturalism would surely be , a big bang then further destruction , not complexity .

Maybe ppl who dont believe in a supreme intelligence are the ones with their eye's closed ? To assume we would be of an intelligence to know GOD is putting mere mans intelligence far above his acomplishments . To think Science can know God is again putting way to much 'faith' in Science .

But anyways again when Atheists put us up as pixie/fairy/fantasy believers the conversation ends .Do you actually think that a Christian has not questioned his belief as rational ?

Many a Scientist believes in God .

"��This sense of wonder leads most scientists to a Superior Being �� der Alte, the Old One, as Einstein affectionately called the Deity �� a Superior Intelligence, the Lord of all Creation and Natural Law."��

Abdus Salam, winner of the 1979 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work in electroweak theory.

"��A scientific discovery is also a religious discovery. There is no conflict between science and religion. Our knowledge of God is made larger with every discovery we make about the world."��

"��Joseph H. Taylor, Jr., who received the 1993 Nobel Prize in Physics for the discovery of the first known binary pulsar, and for his work which supported the Big Bang theory of the creation of the universe.

��God [is] the author of the universe, and the free establisher of the laws of motion."��

Physicist and chemist Robert Boyle, who is considered to be the founder of modern chemistry.

"��It may seem bizarre, but in my opinion science offers a surer path to God than religion."��

Physicist Paul Davies, the winner of the 2001 Kelvin Medal issued by the Institute of Physics and the winner of the 2002 Faraday Prize issued by the Royal Society (amongst other awards), as cited in his book God and the New Physics.

"��Astronomers now find they have painted themselves into a corner because they have proven, by their own methods, that the world began abruptly in an act of creation to which you can trace the seeds of every star, every planet, every living thing in this cosmos and on the earth. And they have found that all this happened as a product of forces they cannot hope to discover. That there are what I or anyone would call supernatural forces at work is now, I think, a scientifically proven fact."��AND ' As we scale the mountain of knowledge we will finally get to the top only to find a team of theologians that have been there all the time'

Astronomer, physicist and founder of NASAs Goddard Institute of Space Studies Robert Jastrow.

[ THEY CANNOT HOPE TO DISCOVER ]

"��If you study science deep enough and long enough, it will force you to believe in God."��

Lord William Kelvin, who was noted for his theoretical work on thermodynamics, the concept of absolute zero and the Kelvin temperature scale based upon it.

i've quoted just a very few Scientsts here i can quote another 20 odd if you like , all Fantasy believers ...

please dont assume Christians have 'mental issues' as you assume .
I take my beliefs very seriously based on Science and Logic .

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 03:49 PM
"lol, the "all knowing" bible...i like how the bible thumpers see these prophecies after the fact..."

I just said prophecies happening now and ' before ' the fact , damascus becomming a ruinus heap and Jeruselum being divided .

NWO , one world government , one world currency , one world religion .

All predicted as future events .

2012 , christians were the only ones not talking about it , yet we were to 'blame' for a mayan calender.

300 prophecies in the OT pointed towards Jesus , and ALL of the bible points to ' our ' time ' ,The whole Bible talks about a 'saviour ' comming to Re-claim the fallen world from satan .

Some people as i said above wont believe it until they see it , thing is from the time they realize it's true the door will be shut and they will realize they have been fooled by science and us silly bible thumpers were trying to help them frown

Last comment here , cheer's

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 04:44 AM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sun 01/18/15 05:20 AM

Yes science is the only way/tool mankind has at picking things apart BUT if God works outside of time and space as described in the bible he is not bound by OUR laws , so untestable , it seems tho imo science gives a free pass on pre-bigbang without time and space as its said time and space began at the big bang , yet walking on water for the person that created water is an impossibility ? Turning water into wine . life form non-life , ppl need to use logic sometimes and NOT science as surely things need to make some sense ?
How easily we have been conformed to believe life can come from thin air yet walking on water is the miracle ?

I,ve seen shadow people at the end of my bed , i commented in the other thread , this was about the same time as a child i came to the conclusion that there is a God , many ppl have had similar experiences , i know what i saw , but its not the reason i believe in God...

Just know theres more to life than ' meets the eye '
winking

you say to use logic, but then you say for people to accept that life began from "thin air"... i don't see your logic in that... but to give up and just say "god did it" is a failure, a reason to not study and try... god, an alien, or just by blind luck life did start, and to not search for the reason how is absurd...

here is a website, try it with an open mind...

http://www.livescience.com/3214-life-created-lab.html

No im not saying not study , i absolutely love learning about life , but i was picking up a bible that started my adventure , i have learnt so much about history and a little science along the way , im no scientist by a long shot but i know alot more about the ' theory of evolution ' than most people i have spoken to who just accept what they are taught/told ...

I went to the Adelaide University not long ago when proffesor John Lennox was talking about " will science find gods fingerprints'
I find it fascinating .

But what i have found with modern Science is logic and common sense is missing , the definition of Science is changing .

Take a mathematician as John Lennox is who in turn saw c.s lewis talk on numerous occasions .

The Odds Mathematically that this planet little lone the universe with its Natural laws comming into existence is impossible , the odds of a single cell forming again mathematically impossible , then we go UP in Complexity , Not Downward into chaos as a Random Universe would . Yet logic is missing .

And theory is being put firmly inplace/instead of FACT if it doesnt fit ' make it fit '

Antony flew 30 yrs writing text books on Science and an Atheist comes out of the whole thing as a true Scientist who followed the evidence WHEREVER it leads said at the end , there must be a creator . His books however were not withdrawn from Universites tho ...

So many physicists are saying the same thing and more the more they are finding out the more they are realizing that Naturalism/Materialism just isnt adding up , the problems are getting bigger not easier , Science is finding again and again it does not have the answers and isnt likely to before we cause our own extinction .

Explosions rarely if ever result in order .

what makes you think earth is the only planet with life? mathmatics alone says there's other life out there... our galaxy, milky way, has over 100 billion stars in it... thats just one galaxy, there 100's of millions of bigger galaxies out in the universe... i'm not sure what books your reading, but evolution is 99.9999% fact...

i'm not sure about god or not, but i'm pretty sure no one/thing/god just snapped it's fingers and life was here.... billions of years of evolution decides these matters, not gods...

Well obviously not the same you are , it really seems to depend on what scientist you ask .

I dont beleive God snapped his fingers and everything just appeared , it seems from the biblical account of 1000 years being a day ( allthough a creation DAY is disputed )that it took 1000 years to create animals , which in some scientists opinion explains the explosion onto the scene of complex ' body types ' ( the cambrian explosion ) Which some scientists say it is to short a time period for Evolution to occur , others seem to ' make it fit 'also the age of the Earth is NOT mentioned in the bible .

As far as other life in the universe ? the bible doesnt mention it , what it does say is man is created in God's image , so we are the most intelligent life in the universe according to the bible ...apart from Angels .

What i find interesting is that God is beyond time and space possibly outside our universe , Jesus said he was going away to 'prepare' a place for us ' a New heaven and new Earth " ( A new Universe ) ? the bible does say our's will disapear when Jesus returns ...All things being made new .

So out little 70 years is as the bible says 'nothing' compared to Eternity which was/IS his plan for mankind .

am i understanding you here?... if the bible doesn't say it, it doesn't exist?

you just showed me your the extent of your science knowledge... keep reading your bible, obviously all your answers are there... as for me, i'll keep reading and learning, after all, there is lots to learn that the bible misses for some reason...

most of what is known today was totally un-known then!
So,actually those who say that everything is contained in the Religious Books,even though it flies in the Face of today's objective Knowledge,are working with very outdated Blueprints!bigsmile

From what i understand The bible gives a brief explanation of why we are here .
Of course all answers arnt in the bible i never said once they were , theres a logical fallacy " that Atheists dont put words in christians mouths "

I read alot , hardly the bible , ive read it , i refer to it occasionally , i know its msg and have studied it for a number of years against history , historians and the genesis account of creation against unguided naturalism .

The conclusion i have come up with but imo allways known , Science backs the biblical account of creation , order not chaos .

Yet what i,ve found is Christians get bellitled for not going with the crowd and believing life came from non living matter .

That isnt a logical fallacy its an impossibilty , i really dont care what science tries to force feed me , not all scientists believe in Materialism/Naturalism .

Its hard to talk to non-believers about the bible when they have never read it , and not just read it , be able to cross reference it to other biblical books ....

Bible thumpers lol , maybe the Bible is Gods inspired word and just maybe we are living in the time that the bible predicted .(actually its unmistakable - jesus said excactly what to look for)

All signs that jesus said for the ' perfect storm ' are here now and increasing daily ...

The bible says ' from ancient times i tell the ending from the beginning '

Scientists agree we are in a mass extinction phaze and all right on cue and accurate with prophecy . 30% of the bible is prophecy , it will take whats written in the bible to happen to wake some ppl up .

We are running this planet into the ground and jesus said unless he returns ' no flesh will be saved '

Jesus is GOD and he has said he will bring to ruin those ruining the Earth .

From 2015-2030 we are in for a bumpy ride to say the least , if it lasts that long , i cant see it myself as China is out of water , theres mass animal deaths , WW3 is on the horizen , the fall of the $ all predicted ...

Hosea predicted the mass animal deaths
Revelation predicts the fall of the $
water running out , rivers and oceans turning blood red (have been )
Isaiah Predicted Damascus will be wiped off the map
and many prophets predict the last attack on christianity (which is in the works now)
Along with a Global Government , Global currency and one world religion .(which started with the good ol U.S of A bringing down the towers on their own citizens)( now the CIA created ISIS is the next bogey man ) all to get the world to turn against religion and accept its worldwide outlawing ...(predicted)

All very specifc bible prophecies for the very near future .

The world is teatering on global collapse and everybody is asleep as jesus said they would be ...

We have become so desensitised by hollywood the news that it is ONLY christians that know whats going on everybody else is sound asleep to whats comming ...

WAKE UP .

Just watch for the UN to force Israel to Divide Jeruselum with Palestein and declare:-

" peace and security "

it is one of the very last prophecies in the bible .

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 01:09 AM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sun 01/18/15 01:13 AM

Yes science is the only way/tool mankind has at picking things apart BUT if God works outside of time and space as described in the bible he is not bound by OUR laws , so untestable , it seems tho imo science gives a free pass on pre-bigbang without time and space as its said time and space began at the big bang , yet walking on water for the person that created water is an impossibility ? Turning water into wine . life form non-life , ppl need to use logic sometimes and NOT science as surely things need to make some sense ?
How easily we have been conformed to believe life can come from thin air yet walking on water is the miracle ?

I,ve seen shadow people at the end of my bed , i commented in the other thread , this was about the same time as a child i came to the conclusion that there is a God , many ppl have had similar experiences , i know what i saw , but its not the reason i believe in God...

winking

you say to use logic, but then you say for people to accept that life began from "thin air"... i don't see your logic in that... but to give up and just say "god did it" is a failure, a reason to not study and try... god, an alien, or just by blind luck life did start, and to not search for the reason how is absurd...

No im not saying not study , i absolutely love learning about life , but i was picking up a bible that started my adventure , i have learnt so much about history and a little science along the way , im no scientist by a long shot but i know alot more about the ' theory of evolution ' than most people i have spoken to who just accept what they are taught/told ...

I went to the Adelaide University not long ago when proffesor John Lennox was talking about " will science find gods fingerprints'
I find it fascinating .

But what i have found with modern Science is logic and common sense is missing , the definition of Science is changing .

Take a mathematician as John Lennox is who in turn saw c.s lewis talk on numerous occasions .

The Odds Mathematically that this planet little lone the universe with its Natural laws comming into existence is impossible , the odds of a single cell forming again mathematically impossible , then we go UP in Complexity , Not Downward into chaos as a Random Universe would . Yet logic is missing .

And theory is being put firmly inplace/instead of FACT if it doesnt fit ' make it fit '

Antony flew 30 yrs writing text books on Science and an Atheist comes out of the whole thing as a true Scientist who followed the evidence WHEREVER it leads said at the end , there must be a creator . His books however were not withdrawn from Universites tho ...

So many physicists are saying the same thing and more the more they are finding out the more they are realizing that Naturalism/Materialism just isnt adding up , the problems are getting bigger not easier , Science is finding again and again it does not have the answers and isnt likely to before we cause our own extinction .

what makes you think earth is the only planet with life? mathmatics alone says there's other life out there... our galaxy, milky way, has over 100 billion stars in it... thats just one galaxy, there 100's of millions of bigger galaxies out in the universe... i'm not sure what books your reading, but evolution is 99.9999% fact...

i'm not sure about god or not, but i'm pretty sure no one/thing/god just snapped it's fingers and life was here.... billions of years of evolution decides these matters, not gods...

Well obviously not the same you are , it really seems to depend on what scientist you ask .

I dont beleive God snapped his fingers and everything just appeared , it seems from the biblical account of 1000 years being a day ( allthough a creation DAY is disputed )that it took 1000 years to create animals , which in some scientists opinion explains the explosion onto the scene of complex ' body types ' ( the cambrian explosion ) Which some scientists say it is to short a time period for Evolution to occur , others seem to ' make it fit 'also the age of the Earth is NOT mentioned in the bible .

As far as other life in the universe ? the bible doesnt mention it , what it does say is man is created in God's image , so we are the most intelligent life in the universe according to the bible ...apart from Angels .

What i find interesting is that God is beyond time and space possibly outside our universe , Jesus said he was going away to 'prepare' a place for us ' a New heaven and new Earth " ( A new Universe ) ? the bible does say our's will disapear when Jesus returns ...All things being made new .

So out little 70 years is as the bible says 'nothing' compared to Eternity which was/IS his plan for mankind .

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 07:01 AM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Sat 01/17/15 07:11 AM

winking

I find it fascinating .

no photo
Thu 01/15/15 09:59 PM
Edited by Th3Dv8 on Thu 01/15/15 10:13 PM

How do you explain the earth's unique design and surmirat in a shooting cosmic gallery? how come we have all elements in the right quantities and water which is universal solvent in abundant quantities.that same water makes up 70% of our total mass.its no mistake our blood is almost entirely water.why is oxygen in abundant on earth planets? Pls explain the various natural cycles since you guys believe we stemmed from nothing.pls,explain to us in mingle why oxygen is present in the most abundant element on earth.Explain also why if the earth was as small as mercury it wouldnt be powerful enough to retain our atmosphere or if the earth was as large as jupitar,gravity would be a problem.why our moon is large enough to control the oceans around and keep it from spilling over land? Tell us why a few degree more tilted our axis is and our world would have been a catastrophic shift or a few degrees more backward and our earth would have been a frigid cryonic desert like venus where in daytime,leads melt.I wait 4 u

Bumping old threads I see!:smile:

OK, I'm bored.

Earth's unique design? It's not. It's just a ball of cosmic dust just like the rest of them. It formed in an orbit that made it rocky instead of gassy. It's most unique feature is the relatively big moon which was the leftovers from a collision with a smaller planet.

"Surmirat"(?) in a cosmic shooting gallery" I guess that means "still existing". Actually, the Earth has been destroyed many times as the accretion of rocks and comets built up to near it's present size. Then there was the "heavy bombardment" period where asteroids peppered the Earth. The Mars size planet that hit the Earth leaving debris that became the Moon turned the whole planet into a molten mess! You can still see the scars of the "heavy bombardment" of the Moon. In recent times the Earth has been destroyed three times in a general sense that represent major exterminations of life on the planet. It will happen again, hopefully not soon.

The water probably came from the thousands of asteroids and comets that hit the Earth. They contain a lot of water.

Water makes up 70% of our total mass? Maybe you are referring to people, not the Earth?

Why is oxygen so abundant? ... because it is one of the most abundant elements in the universe. When a star goes SuperNova, the explosion makes lots of new elements from the basic Hydrogen. Silicon (rocks), oxygen, iron, etc., are produced in abundance and become interstellar gas and dust. It later comes together again due to gravity and the shock waves of other stellar explosions to create more stars and planets. The abundant hydrogen and oxygen get together to form water... and lots of it!

"if it was as small as mercury ..."? If? If is an infinite question. If a frog had a glass azz, it would only hop once! Mercury's lack of atmosphere is due to the fact that the solar wind blows it away. Earth has a magnetic field to divert the solar wind, hence protecting it.

The comment about the Moon preventing the oceans from spilling over land is beyond any comment I could make. However, the Moon is our friend.:wink: It is especially helpful on hot dates!!!!

"It's most unique feature is the relatively big moon which was the leftovers from a collision with a smaller planet."

I,ve read that in science and its just a theory , imo common sense does not enter science , if two planets were to collide i doubt you,d be left with two spheres ? The Moon and Earth have been hit yes . But i dont buy theories .

You don't buy theories? You "doubt" what happens when two spheres hit? Perhaps you should study the topic and learn the concept of "peer review".

You think "common sense" does not enter science? Actually it doesn't really. That concept is what differs science from assumption. Common sense does play a huge part in experimentation however. It also plays a huge part in applied physics.

Newton's laws of physics (note the word "laws" instead of "theory") give the reactions, forces, movements, and energy of objects hitting each other. Easy problems can be calculated by hand but finite element techniques have allowed the forces, etc., to be calculated to a much finer detail. These analytical methods are used to calculate, for example, what happens if a car hits a wall, car, post, etc. The comparison between the finite element result and the actual crash shows how accurate the computations work. Computing what happens when two spheres hit works in exactly the same way.

"Common sense does play a huge part in experimentation however. It also plays a huge part in applied physics."

Physicists are at odds about quantum mechanics they understand 'there' version of explaining it (theory) becuase it isnt SCIENCE Cannot be tested as is the Description of Science , so it fails by definition of science , sigh ....

Im Currently looking at Quantum mechanics :-

Break Atoms down , to protons ,Quarks , Electrons , Nutrons ...

Then they are formed by even smaller particals , made up of LIGHT then dissapear into 'nothingness' , So everything we see is made up of nothing and nothing made everything we see .....

Quantum Chemist Henry F Schaeffer III Said :-

A creator must exist . The big bang theory ripples and subsequent findings are clearly pointing to the ex nihilo creation consistent with the first few verses in Genesis .

LET THERE BE LIGHT .

Is it not amazing that The Bible first verses were LET THERE BE LIGHT and LIGHT is at the very Quantum of everything we see and dont see ?

Only now are we finding this out yet thousands of years ago it had it right . GOD IS LIGHT .

Man has intelectualised himself so much that science by definition IS NOT SCIENCE :- We need to define what science IS and what Theory IS as the lines have blured ...

Science is :- hypothesis , experiment , data , evidence , modified hypothesis , theory , prediction and explanation , duplication by peers . That is a joke becuase most of our SCIENCE is THEORY accepted as fact , cant experiment on it , cant duplicate it cant explain it ...

What we can do is predict by the universal fundamental constants in nature that are there as law , we have a rational inteligable universe (mathematically) which points upwards to intelligence not downwards to reductionism , we have order in the universe not chaos
if one of the Natural constants were off by a hair's width we wouldnt be here , then you,ve gotta bypass all specualtions of an Earth filled with water , to the cell ?? which bypasses all of the above in science and enters the realm of miracle , then we go on and on with conitnued miracles in everything and everywhere ...

Till you hold your miracle of a baby in your hands and slap the giver of that baby in the face saying this is just the product of chaos , it is the biggest shame in humanity , something that isnt going unnoticed by the giver of LIFE , something each person will have to have an answer for individually before him .

( oh science told me you dont exist ) aint gonna cut it ...

you will not be able to point to 'them ' you will be alone to answer ' what did YOU do or study to find out about life ?

You just happened to be there did you ?
No scientists told me we came from nothing , non-life to life

Oh i see and that makes sense does it ? i gave you a brain , you knew i was there , yet joined the crowd against me ...

I bought into existence order not chaos , yet you were blind ...

You need to work on your quantum physics homework. The particles you mention are not made of light but light is one of the massless particles.

A good point could be made that the big bang started out as pure energy and all that is condensed from that soup. The same thing is done at CERN on a much smaller scale to convert high mass protons to pure energy and then see the massed particles that jump out of the soup.

Science is what allows you to use the internet, talk on the phone, watch TV, microwave a hot dog. Science is real.

What's wrong with believing that science is how God made things work?

" Science is what allows you to use the internet " That i of course agree with , observable , testable , repeatable .

But i think mankind i still fairly primative in Regards Science , what i have a problem with being a 'Christian'is being ridiculed as a pixie believer when in fact i have enormous interest in Science , but i believe Science points upwards to intelligence not downwards to chaos .

I Beleive God started it all and maintains it all , the God of what we do know and what we dont as yet know , not a God of the gaps .
( therefore we dont know so God did it )

I do not swallow scientific theories whole as i see it 'faith' to a point ie 'piltdown man' Scientists do not agree on quantum mechanics . I Don't have a problem with science as i do with some Scientists , ie Richard Dawkins , Laurence Krauss , and ppl like Christopher hitchens , i realize the limits of Science , but imo the goals posts are allways being shifted to meld theory into fact.

Logic , something that science seems to be losing , redifining allways the meaning of SCIENCE ...

I think that becuase the Fundamental constants in Nature being so finely tuned for life along with the inteligibility of the Universe through mathematics etc points towards order and design not downwards towards Chaos and accidents ...

To lay it bare i cannot accept you can get life from non-life regardless of Scientific theory becuase then it is not repeatable , not testable and falls into the catergory of faith , the very thing anti-theists accuse us of , my faith is based upon the nature that i observe and science that can test what we have ..

I see order , design and symbiosis everywhere , and what i see science doing of late is trying to reduce human to mere animal a product of random chance whereas God and the Bible regards Mankind as created in GODS image , beutifull , intelligent and an awe inspiring creation ...

Sorry ive believed in God since aged 5 , just by looking at the beutifull world around me and everywhere i have looked in Science gives a Naturalistic dumbing down of that beuty to make man mere animal with no Concrete evidence , but alot of theories and hypothesis that still hang in the air , Science doesnt/cant test God so therefore puts an alternative in his Place ...

As we are learing more about science we are using it to rape the planet of its beuty .

"Jesus walked on water, or turned water into wine - if these things could happen, science is peoples best bet to finding out how"

winking