Community > Posts By > Th3Dv8

no photo
Tue 01/06/15 05:51 AM
Yes i,ve had ' shadow people ' visit me 3 times as a child , it was around the time i started to beleive in God ...

Same as you i was frozen with fear , on the third occasion i summed up some courage and got out of bed and followed it through 3 rooms until it dissapeared , it didnt walk it glided ...

Im a Christian , allways been spiritual , and many millions of people have had this excact same experience ...

I felt a sinister presence when they were their , so i beleive they were demons , fallen angels ...

no photo
Tue 01/06/15 05:46 AM
I was visited by ' shadow people ' as a child on 3 occasions , standing at the end of my bed twice was a large shadow figure and another time two standing at the end of my brothers bed ...

It was around the same time as i started believing in God , so i though it might have beena guardian angel .

BUT , the feeling was sinister .

I picked up a bible for the first time around the age of 17 and consider myself as spiritual my whole life and Christian now .

It wasnt till i reached 40 yrs og age i decided to google ' shadow people ' and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up as people drew pictures and described the excact same thing happening to them .

I look back now and i assume they were angels but not the nice kind , these im sure were the fallen ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next