Community > Posts By > Wynni

Wynni's photo
Sun 10/19/08 10:57 AM
why doesn't the paint on the wall ever look like the paint on that little chip?

Wynni's photo
Sun 10/19/08 10:52 AM
fall for anything

Wynni's photo
Sun 10/19/08 10:51 AM
Alliteration announces amusement

Building barriors bolsters backlash

Wynni's photo
Sun 10/19/08 10:20 AM
slopes of terror

Wynni's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:20 AM
Widow. I am a widow. It's still hard to grasp. I remember the first time I ever said that. The most surreal moment of my life. I came home from work and found him. I desintegrated. Hours later they finally removed his remains. I asked a friend to take me for a drive - I had to get out of the house. We pulled out of my driveway and we caught each other's eyes. Our eyes held for a moment (or a year, I'm not sure). I could see she was struggling to say something, anything that would help. She couldn't find any words. "I am a widow," was all I could say. I said the words, but they weren't real. They didn't make sense. After a moment, she said quietly, "Yes honey, you are, but you are not alone." We drove in silence for a long time.

That was almost three years ago, or maybe three minutes ago, time is distorted now. Days drag by at a snails pace, then suddenly three years have gone by.

Sometimes I wonder, "How have I survived." Other times I wonder, "Why I do survive." He was the one who walked +3 miles a day. He was the one who ate right. He was the one who just got a "clean bill of health" from the doctor.

I doesn't make sense. It's not fair. It isn't right. It's not the way it was supposed to be.

Wynni's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:43 AM
Lovers of music

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 03:12 PM
Thanks hun. Just waiting on a few friends to join me to watch some movies.

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 03:10 PM

The difference between "push up bra" and "hold up bra" are appreciated as I get older.

or scoop up bra

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 03:07 PM
Beethoven

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 03:03 PM
when stupid is right. It's amazing to me kids would still do that

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 02:59 PM
happiness is illusion

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 02:58 PM

I'm going as Ed McMahon and i'll be sure to show up on yer doorsteps....:tongue:

Talk about hitting the Jackpot!!!! :wink:

I will be working.grumble

Halloween ends at midnight bro...we'll work it out!pitchfork

Ummmm Halloween STARTS at midnight, doesn't it?

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 10:42 AM
yourself and others

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 10:29 AM

Maybe he just realized that he is a woman stuck in a man's body who is a lesbian, but secretly likes men.

ouch, that made my head hurt

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 10:26 AM
always be true

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 10:16 AM

I'm gonna stuff a loaf of bread up my azz and go as a turkeylaugh

sounds like you are a turkey

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 10:13 AM

thats weird... never heard of PRE PAID CREDIT... ha ha ha

makes no sense

amen
Talk about oxymoron

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 10:07 AM

I have a precursor to "Who not to date"

Who not to reply to?

I've got someone emailing me(here)that asks me to IM on Yahoo, but won't here. Is that strange? A warning sign? Or am I just paranoid?

Doesn't make sense does it???? Ask him "WHY?"

He's "new to the site" and "doesn't know how to IM from here." However, he DID figure out how to turn off his IM.

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 10:02 AM

I have a precursor to "Who not to date"

Who not to reply to?

I've got someone emailing me(here)that asks me to IM on Yahoo, but won't here. Is that strange? A warning sign? Or am I just paranoid?

major red flags, dear flowerforyou

Avoid him like the plaque laugh laugh laugh

I was sure it was so. Glad to have backup though. I'm new to al this, but not totally stupid. Thanks ladies.

Wynni's photo
Sat 10/18/08 09:58 AM

Good Point Lex.

All right folks!

For the guys, - What peeks your interest, (in addition to pics)? What would inspire YOU to respond to a female?

And

For the ladies - What do you want to see? What "floats your boat"?

A deal breaker for me is horrific spelling and lack of capitalization. (Strict grammar school education!)

Feedback?

~N~

It mussed bee write, Mai Spell cheque tolled me sew.