Community > Posts By > GodoftheMind

GodoftheMind's photo
Fri 02/25/11 10:55 PM
Seems I'm never noticed or I'm ignored or... I dunno! Haha, anyway greetings everyone! I'm Nick, good for whatever whenever. Friendly, outgoing, spontaneous, random... Wooo! I plan to be more active on the forums then I have been, or atleast try to be! Anyway, maybe I'll actually get to know some people. Haha, woooo, feel free to look at the profile and discuss what should/shouldn't be on there and if there's anything I need to change.

GodoftheMind's photo
Thu 02/03/11 07:17 PM
When I found out how much money I was going to get back from my W-2s. :D Lol

GodoftheMind's photo
Thu 02/03/11 07:13 PM
Odd song, the lyrics would have been better for someone who was actually in a GOOD and serious relationship (parts of the song anyway such as the infamous 'I'd catch a grenade for ya') Though if it is a guys first true love and something like this happens, it is rather hard on them... Probably hard then most people would believe, I'd imagine it's the same for girls as well?

GodoftheMind's photo
Mon 01/10/11 12:56 AM
Edited by GodoftheMind on Mon 01/10/11 01:03 AM
I've always known it to be Shake My Head... And it's usually associated with this face -_- But that's just the internet lingo I know... Haha

GodoftheMind's photo
Fri 01/07/11 08:04 PM
And to think the schools are teaching it all wrong about how the continents were made.

GodoftheMind's photo
Sat 12/11/10 04:23 PM
I'll give it till after Christmas to see what's going on. Hopefully all will be better then.

GodoftheMind's photo
Sat 12/11/10 04:16 PM
Haha, yes I'm twenty-two. I always joke with people saying how I'm probably having my midlife now so I'll only live to be around fifty.

GodoftheMind's photo
Sat 12/11/10 04:15 PM
Yes yes, understandable. I plan to wait it out to see what comes up. It's an annoying feeling at most, I don't know if it's a sleep problem... Haha, but I see what you're saying. Maybe if I eat my sorrows away! Mmmm ice cream... But we'll see. Christmas is coming up so maybe after that passes I'll feel better.

GodoftheMind's photo
Sat 12/11/10 04:09 PM
Haha, true, true... As I said before I've tried talking to people about it and yeah it might be some type of midlife crisis ordeal... I still want it to end! Heh, it'll pass I'm sure but until it does it's still quite a miserable feeling and one that I am not use to one bit. I'll take your advice though, I refuse to watch reality TV but I'll watch a funny movie! Reality TV makes me sick with how rich people can get for being simpletons.

GodoftheMind's photo
Sat 12/11/10 04:00 PM
Edited by GodoftheMind on Sat 12/11/10 04:01 PM
Lol, oooooh shoot I better go get the... Equipment?

GodoftheMind's photo
Sat 12/11/10 03:57 PM
A small little thing from me, simply because I have nothing better to do. Haha, pretty new to the forums honestly and I kind of stopped paying attention to this site in general till recently... Anyway onto the subject!

You know that feeling you get sometimes where it feels like something is wrong or missing or just messed up in your life/day/week/etc but you don't know what it is? You sit there and think on it and ponder about it but the more you do the more it brings you down and the more you start to feel... Unhappy? Upset, sad, depressed, I wouldn't go as far as saying depressed but it is for sure making me sad. I'm not sure if it's because I feel alone or if my shoes were too tight today or what... I just feel... Sad... And I haven't a clue why. I'm generally a very happy and optimistic kind of guy where it takes an army to bring me down to the say 'sad' category but... I don't know... I've felt this way for about three days and I can't seem to pick myself up. I've tried talking to friends and family and nothing seems to help at this point... I keep having the same uneasy feeling and I keep trying whatever I can to figure out what the hell is making me feel this way... I know I'm not a sad or upset person, I'm NEVER like that... I'm always the one who helps everyone feel better. Anyway, that's it for me... You can reply if you wish but you don't have to, just throwing this out here cause I'm sure everyone has felt this way once in a while.

GodoftheMind's photo
Sat 08/07/10 11:51 PM
Without a Penis (Without a Paddle)

The Dark Penis (The Dark Knight)

The Sorcerer's Penis (The Sorcerer's Apprentice)

Raiders of the lost Penis (Raiders of the lost Ark)

It's a Wonderful Penis (It's a Wonderful Life)

Okay I'll stop... Lol

GodoftheMind's photo
Sat 06/06/09 07:52 PM

love your headline...and you are as cute as a speckled puppy darlin...

Haha, why thank ya! Trying to be unique with that.

GodoftheMind's photo
Sat 06/06/09 07:51 PM
Neverrrrr, being naked is the way to go soooon! Kidding

GodoftheMind's photo
Sat 06/06/09 07:46 PM
I turned my account off for a while but I'm back now! Ummm... I need to make sure everything is good on it, haha. Care to rate?

GodoftheMind's photo
Sun 02/15/09 11:41 PM
Just a little song I wrote, since it's by me I wasn't sure if I was suppose to put it with the music topics... But songs are poems too right?

I dreamed that I cared less to cry
My pain and misery drowned
Broken stones resemble makers
Thrown against all I've wagered
I feel like a martyr;
Though I have reason to be
The pain keeps gripping harder
And once it holds on,
There will be no room to breath

I dreamed that I went numb from pain
If I ever felt at all
Never had the will to progress
But in the end it never started
I wish there was a reason;
My heart is torn to pieces
Because of this is it worth crying
Every corner turned I'm trying

I feel like a martyr;
And once it holds on,

I dreamed that I had never lived
A void had filled my space
All forgotten with its tragedies
Nothing left for simple remedies

I feel like a martyr;
And once it hold on,

I feel like a martyr;
And once it holds on,
The pain will numb my defeat

GodoftheMind's photo
Thu 01/29/09 08:32 PM

sorry, but yawn

I wasn't trying to be serious with this one. :P

GodoftheMind's photo
Thu 01/29/09 08:20 PM
Two muffins were in an oven. One muffin turns to the other and says, "Boy, is it hot in here!" the other muffin turns and exclaims, "HOLY SH*T! A talking muffin!"

Yeah, you know you liked this joke! Hahahahahahahaha oh boy I'm lame...

GodoftheMind's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:06 AM

Puppies = excellent girl bait

But you know this already, nicely done sir.

Haha, I've lived from living with sisters!

GodoftheMind's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:50 AM
Woooooo, nice poem! I liked it. :)

Previous 1