Community > Posts By > GodoftheMind

GodoftheMind's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:46 AM
LOL! Doooood, don't give the women ideas!

GodoftheMind's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:21 AM
The... Spanking... Paddle... I'm not sure whether to run or say kinky to that one! Probably run cause I don't want me arse to be tender. :(

GodoftheMind's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:09 AM

Yeah. If you're gonna break up with someone, do it in person and NOT via Facebook, IM, email, or voicemail on his or her cell phone. Not only is it pretty chicken-s***, but it shows how much of a douche you really are.

Yup! The only right way to break up is in person. Any other way pretty much makes you look... Like a douche! :D

GodoftheMind's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:04 AM
The puppy is a little bigger now! Chances are you'd want to get rid of him cause he's spoiled rotten and only cares about himself! Haha, we raised him right huh? And don't play with the newbies! D: It makes them worried!

GodoftheMind's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:02 AM
Iz gotz nothing planned! Car pooling family around as usual and then some classes online and then... EATING AND NAPZ?! Woooo! But yeah, I really have nothing planned... Tear... Such a boring life I have!!! Eh, I'll just make it more exciting! :D

GodoftheMind's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:44 PM
Is it made of chocolate?

GodoftheMind's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:24 PM
Chocolate... drool ANYWAY! Actions speak louder then words. If you've done anything in the past to make her have doubts, girls hold grudges FOREVER... I grew up with a family of girls. But yeah, be yourself, if she doesn't trust you still then it's not worth pursuing after a while. Just move on.

GodoftheMind's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:09 PM
It's good! Nice use of large words that'll scare off the un-intellectual BUT I'm sure that's what you were going for there. :P Cemetery walks! Wooooooooooo! Anyway, it was good and I enjoyed reading it BUT don't be unsettled! :P

GodoftheMind's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:45 PM
Something tells me these rating thingies aren't the most active part of the forums! *looks around and quickly rushes to other things*

GodoftheMind's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:44 PM
Hmm... I always thought it was taken for granite! But I dunno! Anyway, prove to people you can do more and are worth more then what they see you as! I know it sounds pretty broad when I say that but the reason people usually take you for granted is because they aren't aware of great things you're capable of. Don't be afraid to brag about the things you're GOOD in, but don't overdo it and become an arrogant snob. Apply yourself to things you know you excel it and make it known that you're someone worth noticing. :) I'm not sure if this helped you AT ALL BUT I did try my best...

GodoftheMind's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:40 PM
Mine is actually blue with some green mixed in and then of course the white brush! Woooo for multicoloredness! And for making up words! :D

GodoftheMind's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:37 PM
Haha, thanks! I'll try to figure out the dance steps but it depends on how often I step on my own toes! Give me a little like you said, I'll catch on me thinnkkssss!

GodoftheMind's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:28 PM
A ratey thingie merr... Bobby! Woooooo! I think I'ma start getting involved in these forums cause they look kinda coooool! Anyway! I guess since this is a rate me profile... Ummm... Rate me! Haha, honesty is appreciated! I think... :P

2 Next