Community > Posts By > New777Start

New777Start's photo
Sat 09/28/13 12:15 AM
In no way is this intended to bash on where someone is at in their walk or even bash on people outside our faith.

I married a non-believer. I never planned to. I fully valued friendship first, virginity, true love, etc. From age 19-23 life became so so so severely difficult and, by 23, that's when I became perfect prey for the enemy disguised -poorly, I might add- as a friend who was "seeking." He seemed so lost, and i wanted to give him a glimpse of God's love. I wanted to believe in him. I thought it was enough and that I could be enough. I also felt guilt for loosing my virginity to this man which really helped to keep me trapped. But only God is enough. Four years of abuse and adultery later, I have found the strength to walk away for good.

I ask God, "why did it have to be him?" Why not the 3 guys right before him who weren't Christian and went MIA when I wouldn't give it up, but at LEAST were decent guys? What kind of trick. . .? God knows everything. He even knows when Ur starting to let the challenges of life create a hole instead of growth in Ur heart that u want to fill with another human being instead of Him first.

I have found God to be incapable of letting His kids go. I'll get angry, but His truth absolutely refuses to leave me throughout this quarter life crisis. He wants the best for us if we are going to have a second love. Many things are trivial, but faith and the level that Ur at is fundamental when it comes to ur other half.

New777Start's photo
Fri 09/27/13 05:48 PM
I'm new to this site and am trying to use the hot or not vote thingy as effectively as possible. Yes, I kinda look at the pic to get a first impression. And sometimes that's enough to not look further cuz we all have our particulars. Then, I move to the brief description below. If it's one of those "tell ya later" profiles, I automatically say no. Sorry but no info, no answer, pics with the other woman, etc = time wasted. If there is info that I like, THEN I check the full profiles. Just be honest/upfront about who u are and THOROUGH OR UR WASTING TIME! Please guys? Pretty please? Yeah, don't tell me u like to fart (unless u can really spin it right cuz even I laugh at that kinda stuff while I'm running away) but u get it.

However, it's true that many are just looking at the pic alone. I almost think it was set up that way. Like i said, I'm new, but it shouldn't be, so don't feed into that shallow bs and, for the last, time TELL ME WHO U ARE :-) Anyway that's my input. God bless and happy hunting.