Community > Posts By > ishanna

ishanna's photo
Sat 11/23/13 03:52 PM

LEARN TO SPELL-frustrated
ok thanks for your opinion bt u say i shud learn to spell pls tell me what did i spell wrong

ishanna's photo
Sat 11/23/13 03:51 PM

I don't usually respond to posts like this. But after reading so many of the replies I figured I would actually look at the profile to give an opinion.

I agree spell would be your friend if you used it especially with what I see you writing here. I think your pictures look ok. But I noticed something odd. I noticed that even though they are small. For some reason some are pixilated or they have a lot of noise to them. You probably won't know what I am talking about with the noise thing. But it makes them look poorly and makes me wonder if you actually stole some thumbnail pictures and then used them for your profile pictures which makes me wonder who you really are. Maybe you are just using a really cheep camera. But to me it makes me suspicious of who you are. If you are dating someone then it would be nice to put that in your profile details. Unless you're afraid of getting swingers hitting on you. hahaha

Well that's my feedback on your profile.

u made my night trust me u do

ishanna's photo
Fri 11/22/13 10:00 PM

correct me if iam wrong

Easy enough...you are wrong.

Sorry...let me say this in terms you will understand ...Ur rong.

not because a ja mi *** from mi nuh dunce or fool
nw u say mi rong tall mi why

sorry let me put it in the terms u will understand
tell me why u say iam wrong

ishanna's photo
Fri 11/22/13 09:36 PM

First off...only a man would say something like this. A man who wants to do any women he wants with no price to pay.

Secondly...in America ...women cut off your penis with a knife while you sleep and throw it out the window of the car as they are driving away.

Being African...I just assume you got no concept of women driving away in their own car...with your chopped off penis in their hand.

3rd...I am from Texas where women will shoot you with a gun for cheating....and they should.

From what I see here...you are a young African fellow (who has very limited English) ...who is going to try to get many women and don't want to have to actually be a man...just a young boy.

Good luck.

If you told that to my sister....she would shoot you and not feel bad about it.

Actually,she's from Jamaica!!

In Africa,you cheat on sleeping dog,but when it wakes up......
That woman will not chop your member off,she'll bite if of or set the house on fire!! Well,unless she's a muslim! African men cheat,its in their blood,but they know how to hide it VERY well-unless he's tired of you!!

wow you woman a mek it look like a man alone cheat kmt pls woman cheat too its a 50 50 situation no sah unu heartless bad africa an texas is two place in the world i wud nt visit hell no

ishanna's photo
Fri 11/22/13 09:30 PM
wow i have been accuse since i posted this topic it seems i was wrong to say dnt stress your self if u fond out your man cheat on you.
its like i should of said kill dat bastard fry im alive go crazy kill both him an d ***** im cheat on you wid or kill d entire family.

NW IS THAT I SHUD OF WRITE MIS DCASTELMISSY since your the one using this topic judging me how is this for you (kmt)

FOR ME REVENGE IS NEVER THE RIGHT WAY TO GO LIFE IS TO F*CKING SHORT I SAY LIKE LIFE TO THE FULLEST ENJOY LIFE WILE YOU STILL HAVE IT DONT JUST THINK ABOUT YOUR SELF DONT YOU HAVE KIDS TO TAKE CARE OF

dame this f+cking world is messed up

ishanna's photo
Fri 11/22/13 09:16 PM

My personal impression is that you are out to play games. In other posts you state that women should not be upset if their their man cheats on them and that you know your man loves you. What man, if you are advertising for "another man". As it stands, you are not the resident expert on fidelity, you have no concept of fidelity and no concept of what God would want in someone who believed in him.

out to play game wid who an in my other post if you want to go crazy if ur man cheat on u well sweetheart thats just up to u no1 else but u ok pls keep that in mine back to the playing game i dnt play wid people feeling ok i wud nt want any 1 play wid my feeling so why wud i play wid their nw u dnt no me why dnt u try an get no mi then u speak. advertising for other man are you seriously on my profile did it state i was single let me ask shud i be advertising for other woman (kmft) is this a joke

ishanna's photo
Thu 09/26/13 11:53 AM

Personally; never had a guy cheat on me but if it did happen; I wouldn't stress out; just punt him out of my life. No man is worth stressing over; life is way too short for that.

that is exactly what iam saying good

ishanna's photo
Thu 09/26/13 11:51 AM

My ex-wife cheated on me, and I use to blame the other guy, and get all nutted up over it, however, now that I have learned, or some say I've hardened from that situation, I frankly don't think I would react to someone cheating on me, Sure I may get a little upset, but I also now realize that they made a choice, I can't change their choice, I can't erase it from memory, and doing something to one or both parties only brings negative reactions on me, such as jail, court expenses, fines, or any other number of legal penalties.

But I now think of it this way, If i am out fishing and I catch a really small fish, I don't bludgeon it to death because I wasted my time catching it, nope instead I put it back in the water and let it go, So I can try for a better a catch. That is now my philosophy on cheating, if they cheat let them go, yeah you may have wasted time, however, now you have the opportunity to catch something better.

I should also state that when I let them go, I mean cut the line completely, just as in fishing, if you still let the fish be tangled up in your line, you are not going to catch anything, so I cut the string completely, No we will not be friends, No I will not hang out in the same areas of you, No I don't want you having my phone number, if you show up at my house, I will claim stalker and put a restraining order on you, once I let them go, they are gone.

as simple as dat

ishanna's photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:38 PM

Anyone who cheats his wife by sleeping with another woman is a wicked soul.Shooting him wouldnt solve the problem though.He needs violent deliverance from demons of lust,with 40 days fasting without food nor drink,thats the solution pls

WOW MY HEAD HURT

iam a woman

nw lady come on you all no its a fifty fifty situation woman an men are rolling in d same category you av woman out there who are just as bad as d men. soo shooting killing an ALL THOSE crop is just stupidness we all cheat no 1 is perfect if he is cheating why stress your self why fight why kill an you no that it will only make things worst u can just end d relationship an move on with ur life to someone who truly respect you thats the way i choose

ishanna's photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:29 PM

Obviously...you ain't from Texas.

Why shoot someone?....cause they got it comming.

Jail?....don't get caught.

wow i think u people are just evil thank god iam nt from their

bt let me ask wat happen wen u get caught

They put you in prison....feed you...give you medical attention...train you for jobs and teach you how to write proper english.

wow dwl u sound like an expert

an tell me what happen when u die

you fry! and the innocent are faced with a higher tax due to excessive
power usage. then the bad man will be reincarnated with a vagina and a
Sucked up brain. You old soul,you!
Goodnight ladies. :wink: asleep

"Were do bad folks go when they die

don't go to heaven where the angels fly

go to a lake of fire 'n' fry

don't see 'em again till the fourth of July"

Nirvana

LMAO

ishanna's photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:25 PM

correct me if iam wrong

Easy enough...you are wrong.

Sorry...let me say this in terms you will understand ...Ur rong.

AN WHY IS DAT

ishanna's photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:16 PM

In fact i'd be wondering why you've flown all the way to the UK and out of 65 million people, you chose to break into my house, got past my dog and into my bed? I'd also be checking that my neighbours Rabbits were not in any pots on my cooker also? laugh laugh laugh laugh

I GUESS UR A LUCKY 1

ishanna's photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:15 PM
a Old lady walked into an elevator,as she was about to press the button 2 girls walked in with their perfumes very strong. the old lady looked at d first 1 and the girls said perry Ellis America $250 per ounce, the old woman looked at the other girl and the girl said Elizabeth fragrance $300 per ounce .when the elevator stopped, the old woman buss a fart an mek di girl them eye an nose run wata ,then she seh JAMAICAN CALALOO $ 65 A BUNGLE!

ishanna's photo
Tue 09/24/13 05:53 PM

5,6,7, and 11, well you asked.

word wel said

laugh

ishanna's photo
Tue 09/24/13 04:47 PM
Edited by ishanna on Tue 09/24/13 05:44 PM
if you wake up 1 morning an saw me next to you what wud you do
1) Go back to sleep?
2) slap me?
3) kick me out?
4) laugh?
5) cuddle up with me?
6) make good sex?
7) tell mi to just get the hell out
8) make me breakfast?
9) called the cops?
10) ask what happened?
11) tie me up an have your ways?
12)kiss me passionately?

ishanna's photo
Tue 09/24/13 04:37 PM
thanks

ishanna's photo
Tue 09/24/13 04:31 PM

Good question...
a guy may not think about suggesting what you should wear, he is more concerned about asking you...a little stress can affect the obvious! lol.
Im guessing, he asks you on a date and once you accept, then he finalise the details with you.
Perhaps he should have said, 'lets go for dinner at the xxxx, I'll pick you up at xxx'
I hope your date goes well :)

[/quote

exactly its dat tooo hard

ishanna's photo
Mon 09/23/13 08:48 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow that was a lots of reading bt impressive

ishanna's photo
Mon 09/23/13 08:45 PM

Please rate my profile I wana see what people think of the way I look so I know. thanks ( only honest opinions please)

looking gud babe

ishanna's photo
Mon 09/23/13 05:31 PM
seriously i want to no, someone offer to take u on a date they dnt tell where is the location whats the dress code,the time management, budget an soo on,

(remember the person is taking you on a date) nw why wen ask to be taking out on a date he/she is askin u where would you like to go, what you want to eat, what should we talk about a mean come on you should of sort out all of that 4m day 1 dame.