Community > Posts By > ishanna

ishanna's photo
Fri 09/20/13 12:36 PM

You seem to be talking from experience here? Women, need to understand that not all us men are cheats and going to jump into bed with the 1st woman who comes along. Sometimes a guy needs to crawl back to his cave and just do guy things like go to the pub with his mates, or do a hobby, etc. This is where some women go wrong and if you nag constantly at him, or accuse him of things he hasn't done, he will walk away sooner or later. For why guys go with younger women? Mostly its for a boost the ego, as they feel desired and wanted again. Same goes for women who go for toyboys- its an ego thing.

yes thats true, nt all men are like dogs some of them are like cat very sneaking even when the relation is going well they stil cheat why is dat some may say their sex addict bt COME ON dats nt true wile d same wid woman its a 50 50 situation dnt u tink

ishanna's photo
Fri 09/20/13 12:15 PM
correct me if iam wrong ok

well they tend to date young gurls because they dnt av any responsibility, some are very foolish when it come on to money,lock of true understanding, an some are light headed.

while that seems to happen when the wife tend to put on d pressure, some of the woman because they get every thing they alway want they became boring in bed,dnt comb their hair stop looking sexy so the man how ever get turn off by their action an then start to hunt younger sexy gurl with wat i say no responsibility.

wel for me i love older man cause they been true life an no what its all about plus their caring good lessoner etc

some yonug guys is more focus on how to get in our panty within a flash while some thing an act like a men.

ishanna's photo
Fri 09/20/13 11:58 AM

There some older lady who say they are not in young men but I guees they havn't experience a young man yet but when they will . It will not enough for them

And why do you think that is?

your taking like these older woman born big dnt for get their were once young soooo they no an experience it alll nw they want to settle dwn live life till god ready 4 them

ishanna's photo
Fri 09/20/13 11:54 AM

Please someone give me an answer as to why young men even bother viewing a profile of a woman old enough to be their mother, or even grandmother. I get so many views and invitations of this kind and I just don't understand the phenomena.

I hate to say this, but often it is because they are looking for someone to help them financially ...In other words, they are searching for a target...Also, I think some young men (scammers) think we older gals are needy and thus easily fooled by fake attention and fake flattery...ohwell

dwl iam young bt nt for long bt i would say i agree with what your saying a hundred% bt its nt only d boys who doing it you have older women tend to use their money to get the young guys to sleep with them sooo its a sex target on both side both young an old

ishanna's photo
Fri 09/20/13 11:43 AM

You womn hsave no idea whst uiu are talking avout. Ima hot, and I would hve yoyu screaming. sO STOP[N FUKICVUNG AROUNF AND ADMIUT IT.

I can't sleep with people who can't spell. indifferent

dwl what di **** were u trying to say i would clearly advise you to stay in school

your spelling is **** up as you are

ishanna's photo
Fri 09/20/13 11:39 AM

Women don't realize how lucky they are. If I was a woman I would be having sex with strangers everyday. If a woman gave me the come on I would be on it in a flash.

if u were a woman u wud be as dead in a flash

me my self wud kill you
y u will b a disgrace to woman kind

ishanna's photo
Fri 09/20/13 11:35 AM
girls dnt just get up an blame a guy for no reason *** on we r nt dat stupid it must been a reason why a gurl blame u dnt u think

ishanna's photo
Fri 09/20/13 11:30 AM
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowexplode

ishanna's photo
Fri 09/20/13 11:28 AM
an i fine this boring

1 2 4 Next