Community > Posts By > ishanna

ishanna's photo
Thu 06/05/14 04:16 PM

correct me if iam wrong

Easy enough...you are wrong.

Sorry...let me say this in terms you will understand ...Ur rong.

dude you say i was wrong now why dont you tell me why in your own way you say iam wrong

or rong which ever way you wish to spell it

ishanna's photo
Thu 12/26/13 03:10 PM

without guns, rapist, thief, HIV,an iniquity

So you got all of the above in your life? I don't, none of them.
I'd probably have to go to Amsterdam to experience all that, lol

may i ask were do you live? heaven i would love to take a visit there

ishanna's photo
Fri 11/29/13 07:44 PM

Comes off with way too much wanna-be attitude that I don't buy.

Sounds like a persona. On a scale of 1-10; -1.

ishanna's photo
Tue 11/26/13 09:50 PM

I look at these kinds of questions the same as I look at "If you were stuck on a island what would you take with you?" questions.

Implausible, and rather unnecessary to put much thought beyond that into it. Diversity is like that, you have to take the good with the bad, inequality with equality...I, rather than most, think one of the beauties of diversity is the extreme other side of what is generally considered "Right" or "Good."

oooook thenyawn

ishanna's photo
Tue 11/26/13 09:09 PM

Pretty boring.

for real why u say that may i ask

ishanna's photo
Tue 11/26/13 09:08 PM

Well understanding this is the way you talk where you come from. That helps in building trust. But I have talked to a lot of people through email and such that say they are from the US or England and can't speak English to save their life. They can't spell, their grammar is terrible. Most of them ask for money with in the first few emails too. If you haven't had to deal with scammers yet then I hope you never do because they're kind of annoying. But they can be fun to mess with too.

I didn't say you were a scammer. I'm just saying that when I find someone who seems to have bad spelling that is what I expect them to be. But I find scammers don't usually spend much time in the forums and if someone is around for a while then it becomes more evident that they are just trying to make friends like everyone else. So it's all good. I hope you enjoy your time here especially once people get to know ya and get used to ya.

i get what your saying bt i must say however that my spelling or nt bad their just the shorter version of an word i can spell every word i write or call anyway thanks you am same to u as well

ishanna's photo
Tue 11/26/13 08:30 PM

LEARN TO SPELL-frustrated
ok thanks for your opinion bt u say i shud learn to spell pls tell me what did i spell wrong
everything

You
Should
Please
flowerforyou

BY THE WAY IN MY SENTENCE I SHORT SPELL MOST OF MY WORDS SOOO TELL MI HOW U NO WHAT I WAS SAYING
WHAT A WASTE OF WRITING

YOU PPL OH LET ME SPELL THAT OUT YOU PEOPLE LOVE TO JUDGE THAT'S WHY THIS FU*KING WORLD IS SO MESSED UP

yes we talk patwa so we write patwa kmt mean (kiss my teeth)
A JAMAICA MI *** FROM patwaa wi chat kmt

I figured you might be using shorter versions of those words. But even so some of them are hard to figure out. Like I'm not sure what you're saying with the from patwaa wi chat kmt.

Although after doing a quick search on the net I see you're talking about Patwa which is the broken form of English they use in Jamaica. I think meeting you in real life would be interesting to listen to you talk. I love accents. Although you may need to slow things down a bit so I don't miss something. hahaha

What is kmt supposed to be though?

that's sounds funny. Reminds me of when they put Young Guns on TV and instead of kiss my azz it was kiss my hand. lol

I laughed every time they said that in the televised version of the movie.

I hope I didn't offend you and if I did then I apologize. Especially when I see someone that hasn't been on here very long and their English seems really bad. Because of my experience I expect those people to be scammers. When a person like that has been on here for a while which shows they are either slow workers on their scam or they're not scammers. I have a hard time trusting people like that.

At least you're not talking a lot about god fearing and trying to sound ultra religious. That's an even bigger red flag. lol

Just curious about something else. Is bloodclot basically as bad as saying F you or something like that? I actually watched a youtube video where this girl was giving examples of patwa words and she said that was basically a really bad thing to call someone and It was also used a lot by one character in grand theft auto 4.

well u dont afto trust me boo you say scam wat u taking about iam i woman dnt need to scam any1 on this sit or anywhere i love to work hard for my money iam hardworking. work my b stressful at times but i love working for my money all i afto do is go to work sit do papa work wen weekend *** a get paid simple a got no time to scam any1 believe it or nt thats up to u anyway bloodcloth at ja we tend to use that alots some of ous cant tk unless we say a bad word in d sentence its bad for children bt nt for adult i wud say can we say it all the time

ishanna's photo
Tue 11/26/13 07:59 PM
without guns, rapist, thief, HIV,an iniquity

ishanna's photo
Tue 11/26/13 07:47 PM

ok thanks for your opinion bt u say i shud learn to spell pls tell me what did i spell wrong
everything

You
Should
Please
flowerforyou

BY THE WAY IN MY SENTENCE I SHORT SPELL MOST OF MY WORDS SOOO TELL MI HOW U NO WHAT I WAS SAYING
WHAT A WASTE OF WRITING

YOU PPL OH LET ME SPELL THAT OUT YOU PEOPLE LOVE TO JUDGE THAT'S WHY THIS FU*KING WORLD IS SO MESSED UP

yes we talk patwa so we write patwa kmt mean (kiss my teeth)

I figured you might be using shorter versions of those words. But even so some of them are hard to figure out. Like I'm not sure what you're saying with the from patwaa wi chat kmt.

Although after doing a quick search on the net I see you're talking about Patwa which is the broken form of English they use in Jamaica. I think meeting you in real life would be interesting to listen to you talk. I love accents. Although you may need to slow things down a bit so I don't miss something. hahaha

What is kmt supposed to be though?

ishanna's photo
Tue 11/26/13 07:28 PM

date 1 (dt)
n.
a. Time stated in terms of the day, month, and year.
b. A statement of calendar time, as on a document.
2. A specified day of a month.
a. A particular point or period of time at which something happened or existed, or is expected to happen.
b. dates The years of someone's birth and death: Beethoven's dates were 1770 to 1827.
4. The time during which something lasts; duration.
5. The time or historical period to which something belongs: artifacts of a later date.
6. An appointment: a luncheon date with a client; a date with destiny. See Synonyms at engagement.
a. An engagement to go out socially with another person, often out of romantic interest.
b. One's companion on such an outing.
8. An engagement for a performance: has four singing dates this month.
v. dat�ed, dat�ing, dates
v.tr.
1. To mark or supply with a date: date a letter.
2. To determine the date of: date a fossil.
3. To betray the age of: Pictures of old cars date the book.
4. To go on a date or dates with.
v.intr.
1. To have origin in a particular time in the past: This statue dates from 500 b.c.
2. To become old-fashioned.
3. To go on dates.
Idioms:
out of date
No longer in style; old-fashioned: clothes that went out of date last year.
to date
Until now: To date, only half of those invited have responded.
up to date
In or into accordance with current information, styles, or technology: brought me up to date on the project's status.

ok thanks

ishanna's photo
Tue 11/26/13 07:11 PM

Tent?

tend my bad

ishanna's photo
Tue 11/26/13 07:10 PM

Tent?

Read that post out loud slowly.

my bad tend

ishanna's photo
Tue 11/26/13 07:04 PM
Edited by ishanna on Tue 11/26/13 07:05 PM

Well in that one sentence you misspelled but, you, should and please.

Maybe you are just using short versions of those words. But it makes you look uneducated. Unless I am wrong about people in Jamaica knowing English.

misspelled kiss my f*cking teeth but, you, should and please. a baby step my friend thats basic school spelling nuh do mi dat oh wait let me break it dwn for you
nuh mean dont
mi mean me
dat mean that
hope u r appy

dwl dwl dwllaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh wow i got to show my frends this **** laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh you ppl made my night nw my head hurts wooooooooooooooow

ishanna's photo
Tue 11/26/13 06:55 PM

everything

You
Should
Please
flowerforyou

WHAT A WASTE OF WRITING

ishanna's photo
Tue 11/26/13 06:50 PM

everything

You
Should
Please
flowerforyou

I SHOULD LEARN TO SPELL YOU, SHOULD, AN PLEASE, AER YOU KIDDING ME YOW IAM FROM JAMAICA WHAT DAT **** THATS JUST D SHORTER WAY OF SPELLING PLS U GUYS MADE ME LOOKING OVER WHAT I WROTE JUST TO FIND WAT I SPELL WRONG AN DIS IS WHAT U COME UP WITH KMT

I SHOULD LEARN TO SPELL YOU DWL AN PLEASE SERIOUSLY NO SAH DIS A MUST JOKE TO RASS

ishanna's photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:12 PM

I don't usually respond to posts like this. But after reading so many of the replies I figured I would actually look at the profile to give an opinion.

I agree spell would be your friend if you used it especially with what I see you writing here. I think your pictures look ok. But I noticed something odd. I noticed that even though they are small. For some reason some are pixilated or they have a lot of noise to them. You probably won't know what I am talking about with the noise thing. But it makes them look poorly and makes me wonder if you actually stole some thumbnail pictures and then used them for your profile pictures which makes me wonder who you really are. Maybe you are just using a really cheep camera. But to me it makes me suspicious of who you are. If you are dating someone then it would be nice to put that in your profile details. Unless you're afraid of getting swingers hitting on you. hahaha

Well that's my feedback on your profile.

I LOOK OVER MY PIC TO TRY AN SEE WAT YOU SEE BUT THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME, OK NO WORRY ILL JUST CHANGE THEM

ishanna's photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:06 PM
THANKS FOR THE REPLY

ishanna's photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:05 PM

Good question...
a guy may not think about suggesting what you should wear, he is more concerned about asking you...a little stress can affect the obvious! lol.
Im guessing, he asks you on a date and once you accept, then he finalise the details with you.
Perhaps he should have said, 'lets go for dinner at the xxxx, I'll pick you up at xxx'
I hope your date goes well :)

DWL ITS NT ABOUT ME LOVE MY FRIEND WENT ON A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE AN WAS TELLING ME ABOUT IT AN IT DO NOT END WELL

ishanna's photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:00 PM

QUOTE:
wow you woman a mek it look like a man alone cheat kmt pls woman cheat too its a 50 50 situation no sah unu heartless bad africa an texas is two place in the world i wud nt visit hell no

Some people in Texas have morals which you confuse with "heartless" behavior. FYI I've had a man who cheated on me, whereas, I never cheated on him. I tried to work it out, for the sake of our children. Big mistake because he would not stop the cheating, so, rather than cheat on him, I opted out of the relationship. So don't preach to me about being heartless. Until you have walked in my shoes and seen what it does to the family, you haven't got a clue! whoa

WAS NT PREACHING TO U ABOUT BEING HEARTLESS BUT IF U FELT LIKE I WAS TAKING ABOUT U WELL DATS JUST UP TO U ITS BETTER TO LEAVE THAN TO KILL DNT U TINK

ishanna's photo
Sat 11/23/13 03:54 PM
THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Previous 1 3 4