LadiesAlways   ComeFirst's photo
Sun 04/21/24 05:14 PM
The weakness of BOTH Obama & Biden invited Putin to advance on Ukraine.

Biden's weakness invited Hamas to attack Israel.

Are YOU trolling for Soros, or what?

Sun 02/18/24 06:26 PM
That was sick, was it not....the "Damaged Goods" Dude's wife turn on him in a heartbeat but I suppose he got put out of his misery.

I am surprised that Clint Eastwood dirtied his hands with that one.

Sat 02/10/24 05:16 PM
It's the Democrat Way.

Conceived by Karl Marx and brought to YOU by George Soros....

Starring Jack Smith as "The Face of Facism"

Fri 12/29/23 02:22 PM
I have NOT had a like for two, 2, days

Fri 12/29/23 01:15 PM
I checked my activity and my profile has NOT been viewed others for over 20 hours

No one has messaged me for 24 hours at this time.

Something is wrong and I want it fixed!!!

I even wasted a boost, which did nothing.

Fri 08/18/23 02:06 PM
Hey administrators,

I am a paid member

In the past couple of days ads have popped up, upon exiting some profiles!!

Fix this ASAP!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

Thu 07/27/23 12:23 AM

Hmmm... I guess I am old fashioned. Maybe I was born in the wrong century. Seriously my ideal life would be to take care of my husband and let him lead. 🤷‍♀️:joy:

YOUR lady, YOU have an astronomical probability of having life abundantly if YOU CAN FIND a true Christian Head of Household with whom to marry.

Pay NO attention to Secularists guided by Marxism, as Marx's objective was to destroy Christianity, the Church, Christian Marriage, Christian Family, and Western Capitalist Civilization.

Marx's followers, whether they even realize they are his followers, play a continuing role in the destruction of all of aforementioned......

Christian wives have THE MOST freedom as they have the full protection, love, care & support of their spouse, i.e. Christian Head of Household.....

Look with the "choice ridiculum" has brought us.....for nearly, while SCOTUS was controlled by Marxists, it was temporarily legal to murder an unborn citizen.... ....a citizen that should be afforded the "Right to Life, Liberty & Pursuit of Happiness."

Do NOT let Post-Marx Americans degrade the value that YOUR Good Christian Parents added unto YOU.

Soooo, go Yea therefore and PRAY for a "Good & Chaste Mate."

And May GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.

Tue 03/21/23 08:52 AM
Lots of LUCK Mr Salamony,

Because if this site is an indication of our culture, which it is, THEY ARE ALL GONE!!!

Sat 03/11/23 11:34 PM
Hiding YOUR eyes is perceived as either insecure and/or deceptive.

Stating that You are in engineering, which is a 5 year degree, yet with NO articulate profile text.....ie a questionable inconsistency!

Sat 03/11/23 11:15 PM
Welcome to the Den of Thieves

Hide YOUR wallet, hide YOUR belongings and lock all three Credit Bureaus.

Sun 03/05/23 08:24 PM
Bless YOU in YOUR pursuit, April.

Enjoy our anticipatory Lenten Season.

May YOU find a Christian man worthy of YOU.

Sat 02/25/23 08:26 PM
I FINALLY have had a birthday with which I became my TRUE SELF:

I turned 69!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

About Time.....

I have been doing that since Woodstock!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Sat 02/25/23 07:59 PM
FACT: TRUMP'S confirmed SCOTUS appointments have, for the first time in my 69 years of life, snatched control of our SCOTUS from the Marxists.

This Constitutionally Correct SCOTUS has already saved the lives of millions of unborn Citizens.

Everyone try to learn this simple Axiom:

"It makes NO DIFFERENCE what Politicians Utter....

What matters....

Is the Marxist Policies they Shudder!!!

Thus, Endenth the Lesson!

Sun 12/04/22 05:33 PM
I) Retake YOUR pic such that a lady can see into YOUR eyes, and;

II) Remember that childhood axiom, "To have a friend, one must be a friend. The better friend YOU are.....the better friends YOU'LL!"

III) Take the time to get to know ladies as though YOU work together... ...Someday YOU may be working on a relationship together!

Thus, endeth the lesson!

Sun 12/04/22 05:23 PM
Edited by LadiesAlways ComeFirst on Sun 12/04/22 05:26 PM
Well YOU could have invested the past 5 years studying Drs Alan & Donna Brauer's ESO or the Kama Sutra or the French MRI based 3D printout/model of the full Clitoral Complex or Gary Smalley's "Love IS a Decision" or various sources of oral, digital & orodigital techniques of pleasuring a female.....

But Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, YOU were here attempting to administer YOUR marginal techniques to a broader array of unsuspecting females.

I hope YOUR EX finds a gentleman with the capacity to spontaneously eloquently articulate esoterically erotically romantic rhyme & verse and the intimate skill set of Don Quixote.

Thu 10/06/22 04:50 PM
The opening refrain of the U S being played like a Stradivarius was Karl Marx's 1848 "Communist Manifest": Infiltrate, overtake & overwhelm Media, Academia and the permanent government bureaucracy... ... and it has worked like a charm.

The Dems even confuse the Horace Greeley quote, "Ro Left Young Mane"! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thu 09/15/22 03:16 PM
EVERY MAN.... ...at least once.... ..should Pet, Rub, Make Purr and make a Feral Kitty Kickrofl

Sat 09/03/22 10:16 AM
Remove YOUR glasses.

Dress in pastels or at least light colors.

Review the profiles of the attempted scammers and filter out all THAT AGE & Younger.

Remove YOUR profession. The suspicion by highly functional conservative Christian men of what Marxists have done to American Education is at an all time high (revealed to parents seeing their children's Indoctrination online during the height of COVID).

Conversely, Scammers have a Marxist "Entitlement Consciousness" so YOU are drawing them in.....as they think YOU are one of them.

"GravelRidgeBoy" has a good point, but I would edit YOUR last two sentences, into YOUR last three paragraphs:

Let's discover each other and have some fun.

I know YOU are out there.

Is it YOU?

Thu 09/01/22 07:48 AM

The site purges messages after 30 days.

Historically, the site perpetually maintained messages for perpetually paid members.

Has that, in fact, changed delightfulillusion?

Please be more accurate than YOUR statement that the coin chicanery DID NOT affect paid members... Please!

Thu 09/01/22 07:35 AM
They award YOU coins for everyday that YOU show up like government work, union jobs and teachers in today's Marxist indoctrination academia.

I asked Moderator "Delightful Illusion" if one still had to diddle with the Coins when a paid member.... ... She had the audacity to lie and say that the coin madness DID NOT affect paid users.

However, it is so that if YOU & HER have incurred mutual likes, then SHE WILL show up in YOUR Inbox and YOU can message freely.

So one best reserve their coins for one whom they perceive to be "an irresistibly incredible edible".

YOU CAN logon via YOUR PC's browser to check a lady's profile to establish time frame of her last logon.

Obviously, don't throw coins at a girl that hasn't been around for a month.

Previous 1