Community > Posts By > crayonredd

crayonredd's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:14 PM
ok i know im a youngster (24), but what do you older women feel about younger guys and when i say that i mean how do you feel about dating them? me personally id rather be with a women between the ages of 30-40, women like that are more advanced in alot of things and i dont just mean sex... sooooooooo...

crayonredd's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:10 AM

To answer your question, yes, they do exist. You might want to try looking in a church.

Honestly though, if you want to find any kind of "good" girl you should probably tone back on the attitude. Just because a girl is christian doesn't mean she'll march in lock-step with all of your beliefs.

Also, being pessimistic and complaining about the lack of 'good' girls isn't particularly endearing.

i have to say you are rude, you remind me of my cousin all liberal and crap hella annoying you hit a bad spot... your like one of those annoying chicks that speak their mind on every single issue right? christian or no christian you will never get a good guy with that attitude...lol

crayonredd's photo
Tue 11/04/08 11:58 PM
wellll!?!?! im waiting! anyone?

crayonredd's photo
Tue 11/04/08 11:55 PM

To answer your question, yes, they do exist. You might want to try looking in a church.

Honestly though, if you want to find any kind of "good" girl you should probably tone back on the attitude. Just because a girl is christian doesn't mean she'll march in lock-step with all of your beliefs.

Also, being pessimistic and complaining about the lack of 'good' girls isn't particularly endearing.

what are you talking about to me you sound a little biutter and condeming yourself

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:25 PM

hey any girls wanna kick it? mabey not tonight but in the comming days sometime? im bored, and hey if your bored, not only do we have something in common, but we can be bored together:) peace! drew

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:22 PM

Here's the problem with finding someone who's opinions are the same as yours:

Opinions change over time. Beliefs change over time. Yours will and hers will. It's better to find someone who can respect your beliefs even if they differ. It will make for a much longer lasting relationship.

opposites is a myth, and if it isnt a myth its a rarity... now im not saying people donht date that are opposite... im saying nine and a half times out of ten they dont work

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 06:17 AM

theirs waayyy more to it than that... we are living in america... people are assholes my friends will support me, i wont know if its right... i question things alot they will just remind me of that... theirs more that co-exists than you know...friends platy a big roll in my life

I was just responding to the words you actually posted.

I pass no judgments on you. Perhaps it was just poor wording on your part and you meant it differently than what you actually typed.

For me personally, my commitment to a life partner would be first and foremost on my list of concerns.

This isn't true for everyone, and I'm not even suggesting that it should be.

But you did say that you were concerned that your friends would 'make fun of you'. And so those were the words I was responding to. Perhaps you meant it differently than I took it.

Again, I pass no judgments. I'm just commenting on what I thought I understood you to be saying.

It's easy to miscommunicate on forum posts and often times we type in things briefly when in our own minds there's a whole lot more to it.

Now that I can understand. flowerforyou

true, well they would joke with me alot not so much make fun of me i guesse, and i was kinda in a pissy mood im better

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 06:12 AM

Sounds like you should be looking for a good christian girl whose opinions do not vary from your own. Good luck with that.

strongly agree :)

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:48 AM

I didn't say christians were bad at all, my brother is studying to be a pastor and hes my favorite person in the world. My point was simply that asking for a good christian girl is subjective and the two are not necessarily synonymous.

your one of those chicks that even know she knows what was ment have to correct everything like my cousin jackie...lol

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:46 AM

as i said you'll be ready to date or get serious with someone of another culture when thoughts like this donot enter your head anymore - till then you've got alot of growing to do.

you have no idea what your talking about ive been in serious relationships that wer successful for many years

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:45 AM

... but for some reason part of me thinks will like friends and stuff make fun of me because i am dating an indian girl......

I have to agree with Ruth. You've got a long way to grow.

First off, if your so-called friends would make fun of you because of your choices in life then are they even your "friends" to begin with?

Secondly, why are you living your life based on what other people might think? Don't you have a mind of your own? What's your purpose in life? To go around trying to live out other people's predujudices?

And finally, like Ruth says, if you are worried about what other people think you're not even ready for a serious relationship.

Do the girl a favor and tell her to find someone who cares. It might break her heart but it will be the best advice you can give her.

theirs waayyy more to it than that... we are living in america... people are assholes my friends will support me, i wont know if its right... i question things alot they will just remind me of that... theirs more that co-exists than you know...friends platy a big roll in my life

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:43 AM

ok, their is this girl she is overseas.

????

How much money does she need to get here????

believe me money is no object at this point

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:42 AM

ok, their is this girl she is overseas. and i am not rascist but she is like indian, not native american the other. she is very pretty, and i think she is the right one because she is in my religion and loves the lord... but for some reason part of me thinks will like friends and stuff make fun of me because i am dating an indian girl...... i know this sounds immature but i know she is a good girl for me wholesome... and very pretty, and shes not muslim shes christian... what do you think?
I don’t think that your concern is necessarily immature. The fact is that your friends are a part of your life. And your relationship with this girl is also a part of your life. How important those two parts are, relative to each other and all the other parts, is the decision you have to make. Completely dismissing the relationship of your friends to this girl will not make for a realistic evaluation of the best possible course. All the interrelationships of everything in your life must be considered. That would be the truly mature viewpoint.

now this is a guy that actually heard what i was saying! you should be a counsler

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:41 AM

ok, their is this girl she is overseas. and i am not rascist but she is like indian, not native american the other. she is very pretty, and i think she is the right one because she is in my religion and loves the lord... but for some reason part of me thinks will like friends and stuff make fun of me because i am dating an indian girl...... i know this sounds immature but i know she is a good girl for me wholesome... and very pretty, and shes not muslim shes christian... what do you think?

from one who has dated most cultures around the world - if your thoughts are such it will not work out. the mere fact your asking these things is proof of that, when your mature enough to know that your questions are foolish then you will be ready to be in such a relationship. otherwise it will end pretty much as you have already foreordained already in your mind.

Not ONCE! - have i ever even had such thoughts or entertained them - the only difference between you and her is your immaturity in thing's of knowing what ought to be as to what is in your mind - not your friends minds.

love, relationships,friendships have absolutely nothing to do with who one is outward but everything to do with whom one is inward. if the only draw this lady has for you is her beliefs and beauty, then your feelings are false and your deceiving yourself and will inturn deceive her also.

ok mister wise and wonderful, but its not a sin to say you wouldnt date an ugly girl... my girlfriend doesnt have to be beautiful but i feel she needs to be decent i know i am not the best looking man in the world... and by the fact that you think your soooo much much more mature than me and all (insult and you dont even know me, your judging me off of one statement) im not so much thinking of what my friends would say, its what i would think in the end, and all my friends would always help and remind me of it... ive come to a conclusion but defonetly not off of your one sided condemning

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:34 AM

Seems like you are narrowing down you search and excluding people before you even get a chance to know them.

ok people have "requirments" pertaining to a relationship right? that is a HUGE one for me... if they dont have a relationship with christ how will it work, im telling you ive seen it time and time again... IT NEVER WORKS... i dont think you understand religous people, if your serious about god you want him in every aspect of your life... if their isnt that in a girl its pointless to me...

I grew up in a private christian school, I understand "religious people" a little better than I'd like too. I'm just making a point which is that christian doesnt necessarily equal "good"

this i know, i dont rely on the title christian, i rely on your relationship with god... and i get so upset when people sit their and say christians are bad people, every crowd has its bad apple... i look at the christian in them, if they are true to god then its wonderful... and i would want to see more about them... but theirs always those people who give us a bad name and i think its hillarious that thats all you focus on

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:29 AM

Oy vey...

Yes, this is the Religion Chat forum. However, sin is personal. I'm sure there are many lovely Christian websites that have forums such as this where there will be no mocking. I happen to know of a good one that a friend moderates. Email me if you would like the url.

Many on here are not joking to hurt your feelings or degrade you. A dating site is not about confessions, but making friends and maybe finding that special someone.

Just my 2 cents...

im not using as a confessional if people want to say their sins they can , if not they dont have to.. once i give my sins to god i dont care who knows!...

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:24 AM

Seems like you are narrowing down you search and excluding people before you even get a chance to know them.

ok people have "requirments" pertaining to a relationship right? that is a HUGE one for me... if they dont have a relationship with christ how will it work, im telling you ive seen it time and time again... IT NEVER WORKS... i dont think you understand religous people, if your serious about god you want him in every aspect of your life... if their isnt that in a girl its pointless to me...

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:18 AM

What does looking for a woman have to do with religion? slaphead

well believe me if you are religious, you HAVE to have a girl that loves god, that is one thing that is a requirement for dating me you have to give most of your life to christ... if not we wont be on the same page and that costs alot of struggle in a relationship... religion is a way of life for people that take it seriously... why do you ask that anyways? its kinda obvious right?

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:14 AM
well top this, i met a girl from ireland off of cupidbay.com and like you i am on book of matches with no success... but a girl from ireland came all the way here to be with me for a few months, left and then came back for a few more months and we decided the long distance thing was kinda iffy... but in the end her heart was totally broken and i was sad:( she was really cute and that accent was nice!

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:09 AM

hell no brother I`v looked.

well here we are two christians, well i sure hope he is with the hell no statemnet, but anyhow, you got to pick out of both of us... so here theirs a choice me or him?