Community > Posts By > crayonredd

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:40 PM
no we are not jehovahs witnesses but in missions my religion doese spread the word to people, our religion is VERY close to the jews we worship on sabbath wich is saturday instead of the sunday law wich was changed by catholisism... we dont eat meat (well most of us, i eat some mainly not pork) we are just a religion founded mostly on the 4th commandment "thou shalt remember the sabbath and keep it holy"... notice its the only commandment that starts with remember because he knew people would forget...drew

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:33 PM
well me personally, i stopped listening to electronic music, i am alot more religious now, but i used to be a dj... a DRUM N BASS dj... i wasnt much into trance, but i liked psy trace it was cool to me really awkward at the right moments... yes but i was a drum n bass producer and dj... so thats my take....drew

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:29 PM
Edited by crayonredd on Wed 10/15/08 09:30 PM
yes a great band one of my favs, layne staley truely had an original voice for his time... but we need to give credit to the rest im sick of everyone only talking about layne, what about seaan kinney, jerry cantrell (wich people do talk about him), mike star or mike inez (one of them reclaced the other)... great band... anyways whats your 3 fav songs in order? mine is:

1.It aint like that
2.Bleed the freak
3.down in a hole

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/15/08 09:07 PM

i want to know if their are any other fellow seventh day adventists in here. just curious also because i am one too... just looking to meet new people:)...drew

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:44 PM
i cant find them, and if their arent any, why?

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:41 PM

who wins this argument? i like the bay its more diverse, whereas LA is all gangsterish and violent but LA is cool too... but i prefure the bay, what about you?...drew

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/08/08 08:02 PM

yes where are all the cuties at... well my profiles here and everything... i can never meet females in sacramento always all the way acroos the states and i end up getting attatched to them... hit me up females im sad:(...drew

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next