Community > Posts By > crayonredd

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 02:22 PM

remember god created adam and eve,not adam and stevelaugh laugh laugh jk ,im not religious

Actually what God created was non-gendered until Eve fed Adam the "apple".
what bible are you reading from?

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 02:11 PM

hey hey now! no personal attacks guys! keep it clean regardless of how much someone makes us upset!

hella funny, i love getting this kind of re-action and it goese to show you how socially acceptable things are these days... and for some of your comments i already answered them... i wouldnt care if a gay person served me at a resturaunt, i would say hi to a gauy person, i give hugs all the time to people at NA meetings who are gay... you guys took me all wrong... and you guys dont know my situation. and im not getting into it. all i can tell you is i dont hang out with them... is that so hard to understand... its funny that it makes you all so mad it makes me smile and sit back and realize how immature this world really is... hate me if you will i just think im misunderstood, you guys heard me wrong

You still haven't answered my question asking if you were a virgin.

lol to be honest with i actually wish i was, if i wer a christian all those years ago i would have waited untill i was married

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 02:09 PM

hey hey now! no personal attacks guys! keep it clean regardless of how much someone makes us upset!

hella funny, i love getting this kind of re-action and it goese to show you how socially acceptable things are these days... and for some of your comments i already answered them... i wouldnt care if a gay person served me at a resturaunt, i would say hi to a gauy person, i give hugs all the time to people at NA meetings who are gay... you guys took me all wrong... and you guys dont know my situation. and im not getting into it. all i can tell you is i dont hang out with them... is that so hard to understand... its funny that it makes you all so mad it makes me smile and sit back and realize how immature this world really is... hate me if you will i just think im misunderstood, you guys heard me wrong

well you go to NA, and hang out there and associate with them there.. and in other places. You needed choose your words differently!

i chose my words just fine, i dont go to the meetings to specifically hang out with them, and my conversation doesnt go past "hello how are you?" (hug) then i go and listen to the meeting

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 02:07 PM

But there's nothing wrong with being gay! So, technically, it wasn't really an attack at all.

haha lol i like how this girl flipped it, i think you are smart, lol now theirs a intelligent reply... lol your awesome... everyone else jumps out of their panties all mad this one flipps (hats off to you)

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 02:04 PM

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 01:56 PM
alice in chains NUTSHELL (i believe these lyrics depict laynes pain and a good reason why he died)

We chase misprinted lies
We face the path of time
And yet I fight
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Oooh...Oooh...
Oooh...Oooh...

My gift of self is raped
My privacy is raked
And yet I find
And yet I find
Repeating in my head
If I can't be my own
I'd feel better dead

Oooh...Oooh...
Oooh...Oooh...

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 01:51 PM
gay marriage is an abomination to god, although im no diffrent than the next sinner... i dont agree with it and i defo wouldnt recommend it but i would treat those kinds of people with the same humanly respect that i would anyone else.... but i wouldnt hang out with someone whos gay it just goese against what i believe, just like i wouldnt hang out with a drug addict, i dont agree with the lifestyle at all nor do i trust em....lol

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 01:47 PM
cheese is hella nasty! gross! but you wanna know irony at its finest? i LOVE pizza one of my favorite foods... i dunno dont ask me... it doesnt taste ther same on pizza

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 01:43 PM

wat do you guys think of the new singer

his voice is ok, but he can NEVER take laynes place and have me take em seriously again... they shouldnt have kept the name alice in chains man not good....

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:25 PM

our religion is VERY close to the jews

I met an SDA couple from TN whose church merged with a Messianic Jewish synagogue.

yes very close, the messianics are the ones that believe in christ, the rest of them dont... wich is a form of blasphemy
You're on your own there, buddylaugh

its ok to be on my own in that subject... i have no fear of telling a truth, if people wanna hate me for it, then so be it... thts just a real truth, god is the messiah... thats it. thats all.

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:20 PM

sorry dude but AIC has way too many good songs(the entire Dirt album) to only list three....but here are a few of my favs.....and none of them are Unplugged!!!!

Dam that River
God Am
Rain when I die
Sunshine
Again
Would
Love/Hate/Love
Them Bones

These guys and Tool and Faithnomore were the best and most inventive/creative bands of the early nineties......Nirvana was good but nothing compared to these three.....but it seems like they get all the credit....

yes very good songs... aic is really good man, yes!

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:56 AM

our religion is VERY close to the jews

I met an SDA couple from TN whose church merged with a Messianic Jewish synagogue.

yes very close, the messianics are the ones that believe in christ, the rest of them dont... wich is a form of blasphemy

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:47 AM

<<<Born, raised and largely believe the same.

cool thats what im sayin! :)

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:35 AM

When We are Born again ,
and Now Have a Relationship with the Lord,
Every Day is Holy Unto the Lord.

flowerforyou

http://www.zionsake.org/articles/shabbat.html

flowerforyou

yes but only one day is sanctified, the 7th day:)

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:22 AM

Clean and sober 27 yrs

thats right! god is good!

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:16 AM
Edited by crayonredd on Thu 10/16/08 12:43 AM

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:11 AM

rofl rofl

reading this thread

You win...
rofl rofl rofl rofl

well it cant be that bad because you are back
chill I was jokin

You? Joking? NEVER!!!!
by the way since we both read the thread we winrofl rofl rofl

Oh i only clicked on it cause i saw that you had posted...
rofl rofl

ok, yes you win...hehe well post is screwed wich was probebly screwed anyways :(

crayonredd's photo
Thu 10/16/08 12:00 AM

reading this thread

You win...
rofl rofl rofl rofl

well it cant be that bad because you are back

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:59 PM

i am a sabbath keeper Shalom..Miles

yes finally! sabbath is awesome! sanctafied hooly day!

crayonredd's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:58 PM

reading this thread

lol ouch