Community > Posts By > lonely guy

lonely guy's photo
Mon 07/11/22 08:41 PM
1 thing women forget, if looking for a Gentleman, they need to present themselves as a worthy LADY! someone from a bygone era, 1950's type. yes they exist, I want 1, & I only personally know of 5, 1 was my ex GF, 1 was my deceased wife, my deceased mom, my cousin, and a co-worker, she is divorced, but a narcissistic husband of 38 years ruined her and is afraid of dating & men but she kicked him out for cheating, she will not date anyone, & I am lucky to call on phone occasionally.

your speech, do you try to always talk prim & proper? or do I hear street talk unbecoming of a Lady from your mouth? a good lady will do her best to never speak bad words, if you laugh, you already are not worthy of any real gentleman a romance of a lifetime could await a true Lady, my ex was treated like a queen, until she demanded I buy her 40 year old daughter a home & give it to her. the daughter refuses to work, I refused, so I was dumped, I already bought ex a vacation home 6 or 7 years ago which she asked & has enjoyed, but its in my name, she was treated like a queen for 18+ years.

so those that want a Gentleman, are you worthy? 99.5% of women I see are not, & I dont get to know the .05% as never really needed to look until recently.

lonely guy's photo
Mon 07/11/22 06:18 AM
yes, I know a few, I consider myself one, but but many "religious" people are living wrong, living in sin, and claim they are Christians. I see it all around me.

I fail often, but I try my best to lead by example, I live a good life, I help those in genuine need, I clothe the sick and elderly, I actually donate almost all needs to every resident of 1 nursing home as needed throughout the year. and help 2 others, I do not call myself a Christian, but a follower of Christ. its a hard life, but one I chose.

here is 1 to consider, do you see the rough crowd? Bikers, gang members, addicts, would you walk up and start a conversation with them on Jesus? to explain how you were & how he has changed your life? most Christians will be pushed away trying to talk religion, or will not walk up, unless your with other members of your church, it takes a special person to be able to walk with them, and show my hand is out reaching to help if they will take. I walk the line between Heaven & Hell, with both arms outstretched, 1 to help those that I can reach that are lost, my other so I wont get pulled into wrong side so those that I know can hold onto me. its a hard life, but trying to reach the unreacheable is my goal.

lonely guy's photo
Sun 07/10/22 08:13 PM
go to any decent restaurant in the south, & waitresses flirt with customers, but usually it gains them bigger tips, but yes they will flirt to guy with his gf or wife present, but some women do that to everybody, I have a co-worker that pours on southern charm to everyone, if she isnt, she isnt feeling good.

lonely guy's photo
Sun 07/10/22 05:18 PM
My ex gf walked out after 19 years because I refused to buy and give her Liberal daughter that refuses to work a house. So I'm new here... but no one takes advantage of me.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next