lonely guy's photo
Sun 08/28/22 06:48 PM
Zephyr Saab Triumph

those are cars for anyone not into it.

VXY my mind was thinking on cars, hmmmm,,,

lonely guy's photo
Sun 08/28/22 07:21 AM

Hahahaha, I appreciate that, Richard flowerforyou smooched

My weight is holding steady at 10-10,5 kgs weight loss, even if I eat the odd less-healthy stuff at times like fries, or dessert or a pizza. No change, so I'm happy.
At some point it was even 11 kilos, hihi.
This is what I wanted, back to normal and being able to occasionally eat whatever without any issue.

I went out for dinner last Wednesday, posh dinner at the restaurant where my son works as chef. I was invited :)
As I followed the boss into the kitchen to greet my son, he said "Wow, you've lost weight!"
Those are great moments in life, hihi.

you you do look great! I had let myself go for years, then stopped enjoying food, lots of teeth issues, and backed off on my eating, I lost 90lbs in 5-6 years, still have a small belly, but I am close to what I want to be weight wise, I am at 215lbs, I want to be 185-200lbs, which was my range when I was a younger man.

lonely guy's photo
Sat 08/27/22 06:54 PM
short ugly kid

grk

lonely guy's photo
Sat 08/27/22 09:38 AM
We need more

lonely guy's photo
Sat 08/27/22 09:20 AM

let me be real, lol, deceased best friend was a Hippie, yes lived in his van. sometimes in parents backyard.

reel to reel player to listen to old grateful dead tracks like originally recorded, an 8 track tape player, he had a cassette player adapter to his 8 track for "modern" tapes. lol. bead curtains to separate front from back, shag carpet on walls and ceiling.

trust me I can go on and on. we hung out until his death from complications of diabetes

Lots of good memories and great times! drinker smitten

Yes. I had 3 guy friends from childhood, sadly all have passed away.

Still have 1 female friend from childhood, she was tomboy, hung out with us.

Have a mechanic friend known close to 15 years, not the same. But that's it. All family deceased.

lonely guy's photo
Sat 08/27/22 07:29 AM
buy racing parts

mos

lonely guy's photo
Sat 08/27/22 06:54 AM
Not for long

rcc

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/26/22 08:58 PM
chicken and dumplings,

biscuits and gravy

lol

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/26/22 08:00 PM
kindness is deserved

POM

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/26/22 07:00 PM
girls and bikinis

C A D

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/26/22 06:52 PM
fresh mowed grass.

going to a show, and listening to vintage engines popping used to run hand made ice cream.

seeing buds grow on trees. my favorite week of the year, as trees spring to life

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/26/22 06:49 PM

Having my back slowly scratched.
Having someone take care of me when Im incapacitated with a migraine.
Challenging yoga poses that stretch out my back and hips.

I get migraines often, I am weird, most people want silence, i like loud music, thats hard to understand the words, it drowns out all sounds from trees creaking, trucks, saws, lawnmowers, and I dont listen to words, its like a white noise, and I can sleep and rest peacefully.

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/26/22 06:37 PM
let me be real, lol, deceased best friend was a Hippie, yes lived in his van. sometimes in parents backyard.

reel to reel player to listen to old grateful dead tracks like originally recorded, an 8 track tape player, he had a cassette player adapter to his 8 track for "modern" tapes. lol. bead curtains to separate front from back, shag carpet on walls and ceiling.

trust me I can go on and on. we hung out until his death from complications of diabetes

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/26/22 11:46 AM

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

TY. Wasnt as hard as thought, just urn with his ashes. Would have got me worse to see in casket.

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/26/22 11:36 AM
Some are so hung up on things, they miss out on what's in front of them

Got a customers number few days ago. Talked about 6 hours after work for 3 days. Then she told me where lived so I could pick her up for date tonight, I only get Friday off. Had funeral this afternoon. I made mistake of sending pic of my house, she saw bunch of cars. I have 6 tagged, and several project cars. Well she grew up with her dad a car guy, doesn't want to be around another car guy. So said bye. We clicked on so much, everything was going too good. Until she found out I work on cars for a hobby. She would have preferred I went to bar and drank? I dont drink. But looking for perfect guy in everything? I guess she will be alone. No one is perfect

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/26/22 11:36 AM
Some are so hung up on things, they miss out on what's in front of them

Got a customers number few days ago. Talked about 6 hours after work for 3 days. Then she told me where lived so I could pick her up for date tonight, I only get Friday off. Had funeral this afternoon. I made mistake of sending pic of my house, she saw bunch of cars. I have 6 tagged, and several project cars. Well she grew up with her dad a car guy, doesn't want to be around another car guy. So said bye. We clicked on so much, everything was going too good. Until she found out I work on cars for a hobby. She would have preferred I went to bar and drank? I dont drink. But looking for perfect guy in everything? I guess she will be alone. No one is perfect

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/26/22 06:53 AM
dreading today, going to a funeral, known guy close to 40 years, he worked for company I do, but changed jobs years ago, but his wife still works with me, so came in all the time. natural causes, 74.

then go mow my other homes yard. several hours to mow. big yard.

just will be a long, and sad day.

actually had started talking to a lady, another customer, but she decided doesnt want anyone that reminds her of her dad. he was a car nut, and had dozens of cars, i am a car guy, and have over a dozen between my homes. yeah 6 with current tags, and close to 10 projects, it would have been ok if I went to bars to drink, but I dont drink, but doesnt want a guy thats home working on cars, like her dad did, was supposed to have a date to go out tonight, all we did was talk 2/3 of the night for 3 days. and she lived under 5 miles from my job, I rode by and spotted her home yesterday morning. I made mistake of sending her a pic of my house on break, and she saw several cars. grrr.

lonely guy's photo
Thu 08/25/22 07:23 PM
its not always all its cracked up to be, especially if 2 different people, that see life differently when beyond filthy rich, but my refusal to live in big city and her refusal to live in rural redneck area broke us, but beyond belief, million dollar plus a month income, minus expenses, crazy, ate fine dining, but I prefer small cafes could have had any new vehicle, I prefered to ride vintage Harley I built from ground up, go to fancy hotels, but I prefered to rough it and pitch a tent beside my Harley, cooked canned food I brought for trip on a gasoline camp stove. yeah. money wouldnt change this redneck Biker.

lonely guy's photo
Wed 08/24/22 06:55 AM

Texting had gone out of focus after WhatsApp and more hangouts
Texts are sent bycommercial advertisers and banks

Yep, same over here. Only login codes from organisations like PayPal or Visa are sent via text, or reminders of payment of the rent with payment link in it.

Individuals never text each other. Whether young or old, everyone uses WhatsApp.

I only text, and best friend was forced to learn to read text, as her doctor uses that instead of calling. she has to click ok, or they cancel her appointment. so I aggravate trying to send 1 thing a day, whether a joke, or something that happened at work.

I do not get anything but very rare text from company, usually cell company as reminder about my bill, only people text me, and I am not computer savvy, no plans to download anything to chat. I am too stuck in my ways. showed a woman my facebook, she was in shock, as I dont hardly use it, last messages were 5 months ago, me thanking people for birthday messages, last real posts were 2013, from motorcycle trip. I gave up facebook due to all politics, so only look for funerals, deaths, and birthdays, plus check market place for items I may be interested in.