Community > Posts By > lonely guy

lonely guy's photo
Mon 08/15/22 05:45 AM
I see old thread, but to give a real answer, look up GEM mines in NC, you can go and dig for Rubys and Saphires, yes you can find them yourself. plus if have kids, can visit salted mines which your guaranteed to find them, you can spend all day at regular mines and find nothing, or may find some good stuff.

thats what I did for first wife, since I knew of and been there before, so i found stones, then went and had them cut, then designed ring, and bought a single diamond. 22 years ago, had it all put together.

you can go to GEM shows, to find stones you like as well to get you into this and give understanding, I dropped out of scene 15 years ago, but looking again, in case I find the perfect person?

lonely guy's photo
Sun 08/14/22 08:27 PM

I do get what you mean. In a way it's flattering that younger guys like me, but often they start talking about things I'm not comfortable with, when we don't even know each other. Maybe I am out of this world, but I'm not accustomed to this way of communicating.

well I work where I hear bad language everyday, men & women, so many think it is acceptable, but to hear lewdness, profanity is a major turn off, & I refuse to date anyone that talks improper, & yes I know things slip, but as a rule keep it clean. i dont want to hear any cussing, as well as lewdness.

then I expect a great heart & attitude, with them looking to help others, and a follower of Christ.

yes a tall order, but I will not accept less on this. my first wife thats deceased was, my ex gf was. I have a female best friend that does, but not interested in dating me, I asked before I joined here. so I know it exists. and I will be alone, before I date anyone speaking bad. I would walk out of a date, or leave, and definately would never have a second, and this is just because talking like a sailor, not being sexual to me.

most people not seen anything like me, which is probably great, lol.

lonely guy's photo
Sun 08/14/22 07:57 PM
i had a cat I loved for 12 years, when my ex took everything, she took my beloved cat also, damn I miss my cat......

unusual color, called firepoint, white cat with orange highlights, but orange was fading in its older age. every night when I was ready to go to bed, I called her, she came running to crawl on my pillow to sleep with me. ill never see it again. 6 weeks and every night I still look for her when I get home. either peeking around kitchen to see me walk in, or bedroom window wanting to be played with.

there is a couple feral cats outside, I toss food to every day, they wont get close to you, but will scream to let you know hungry, they are for keeping mice out, which they do great! but so far non have let me try to catch to see if I can make a pet of 1. but no replacing my cat, the ex gf on the other hand, I am still looking for her replacement, no real luck, talking to 1 person, but a world apart. 12 hour time difference, sweet lady, but I cant see anything but a friendship,but at least she is real, rest are scammers

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/12/22 03:45 PM

I can give my experience as an older guy. I get 90% likes from 30 years old and I am looking for someone closer to my age.
Age difference matters to some people. It matters to me. I don't date more than five years older, or more than maybe fifteen years younger. For me, part of compatibility is about being at the same stage in life. Our kids are grown, we are settled into our careers or retired, we understand the same pop culture references from when we were in high school, etc. I'm at a point in my life where I would not want to date someone who still had kids living at home. That's my personal preference. For many other people age is not a factor in dating.

I don't know where you live, but here prices of living are outrageous. it's not always feasible to live on your own. I shared with my adult children and they help with their autistic brother since my husband passed. Plus it takes a village and gives the younger two male role models they need.

I'm just saying think about the factors. You maybe shutting the door on an opportunity, because the person lives with their children. Here 1-2 bedroom apartment goes for $1800-$2100, my 4 bedroom house $3500 if I was to move into it today. Food is through the roof. Buying in the millions so that isn't an option either.

not all places are expensive, I have 3 homes all fully paid for, plus 2 tracts of rural land, I worked my butt off to pay for in my younger days, I know how to eat cheap, and I have play toy cars, like 4wd, and convertible camaro, plus economy, vans and trucks, and Harleys, nice tractor, then have older muscle cars. so as I have commented, attitude is all I look for, I am doing well financially, dont need anyones help, but mostly scammers here, & real ones dont appreciate a real old school BIKER, that is also a Gentleman.

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/12/22 12:50 PM
while I remember "HELLO" from movie crazy people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7mhXduBwVw

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/12/22 07:53 AM
age doesnt matter to me at all.

I am 100% about attitude. which means great personality, and clean speaking mouth, not polluted by this world, slightly old fashioned. but age, race, size isnt important to me.

however my expectations are almost unrealistic so I will probably be alone for a long time, but I will not socialize with women that like to speak appropriately as normal talk.

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/12/22 06:15 AM

I've been widowed for 14 years and 4 years ago I met someone we dated and eventually she left me for another man. Although its heartbroken I tried to move on. How was yours? lets talk

my ex of 18+ years left me while I was at work, took everything, to go buy her lazy liberal daughter a house, the kid refuses to work, and I was demanded to buy 40 year old liberal kid a house, and to work 2 jobs to pay for it, I refused, 2 weeks later I was alone, & 1 week later on here. 1 mini-date with a close female friend, that wont date me. but talked to cheer me up, so just looking around, and getting rejection from people I meet in person, here majority are scammers

lonely guy's photo
Thu 08/11/22 07:27 PM

drinker biggrin

Going to keep my mouth shut this time, I'm already in enough trouble !

laugh laugh Yea don't be dishing us older women now~~laugh

But honestly age don't have anything to do with being better at anything...

Yes they may be more mature and been through a hell of a lot and know what they want out of life...

But beyond that you can find women of all ages that can tickle a man's fancy~~ Just got to find the right one..

greatly said!

my comment to most guys, all women are plumbed the same, its all in the wiggle, and attitude, & I go for attitude first! a clean speaking mouth and great attitude is my first item, then if know how to wiggle even better. lol. keeping it clean. but age doesnt matter, really, when I was 31, I was dating an 18 and a 72 year old, and a few inbetween. I will say it again, find 1 you like with attitude you like, & build from there

lonely guy's photo
Thu 08/11/22 06:52 AM
yes, I passed on 5 people, with same exact name as my ex, while I have no issue replacing, I cant replace with someone with same name, it would be too awkward. to say their name & have a flashback, it would be disrespectful to new person.

lonely guy's photo
Wed 08/10/22 10:33 PM

It's good to love yourself

isnt it better to hate yourself?

I only recently started forgiving myself for life I lived in my youth, but love myself, NEVER! I live by Gods word today, but I still hate my former self

lonely guy's photo
Wed 08/10/22 05:22 PM
Best part? Clean speaking with a southern accent. No foul mouth women will I consider.

lonely guy's photo
Wed 08/10/22 07:07 AM

Where is the love?

no love, but has been a great friendship, stood test of time, but she was married when I was a teenager.

in 1997 I tried to get her to leave her husband for me, when he was beating her, she was too scared, and afraid he would get custody of kids, I wasnt scared of him, I didnt like him as a kid now hate him, he is just a rednexk, I am an old school BIKER! got no use for him.

I never said another word, until my ex left, 5 weeks ago, and before I joined here, so no love, friendship, but I think it could grow, if allowed, but wont happen, so I am here. majority here are scammers, today give me every excuse why have no phone, cant talk, only able to text, YEAH RIGHT!! guy I know uses his computer to call me for food sometimes, he has no phone, but uses neighbors wifi & laptop to make calls

lonely guy's photo
Tue 08/09/22 08:38 PM

good things come to those that wait.

I have a female friend, just a friend, that I can call to talk to if i am having a bad day, known 40 years, I did ask her to date when my ex left, she declined. then joined here that night, so just having a friendly ear helps.

her ex spends nearly 2-3 days a month there just doing upkeep on property, she doesnt want to lose free labor, nor burden anyone with all the work, for example mowing front yard last week, with tractor & 6 foot mower, it took him 6 hours just to do front & sides of yard, it also took close to that to use weedeater, which her son did, so huge huge property, unsure how much acreage, with 3K square foot home, and lots of issues all the time. so I at least asked, then came here, no luck yet, I did talk to 1 I liked, but she lied about location, she gave me her address to meet & I refused, and walked away, it went from 45 minutes, to 3+ hour drive, 1 way. nope! gas too expensive to do that kind of driving to build relationship, when living paycheck to paycheck

:thumbsup::beer::beer:
It's definitely best to wait for the right one, than to hurry and get with the wrong one :clock1:

I had hoped friend would have said yes, but always just a friend, lots of work, and technically has 2 homes, and I have 3 homes, yeah, too much upkeep, but I know more about her than even her female best friend, played together as kids, when you know someone too well, even their secrets, but oh well, she knows I am on a dating site, doesnt know which 1, doesnt matter, she doesnt know how to use a computer at all.

so I got shot down 2 times last week in person, 1 married, no ring, the other mad because I spoke, I was too old? she was 39, I thought 40's. I am 55, as for here, plenty of spammers, no good ones local that I have seen, and not traveling much over 1 hour away. so keep watching and waiting.

lonely guy's photo
Tue 08/09/22 07:24 PM

Texting is obsolete, only used by organisations or companies to send an appointment or payment reminder.

People use WhatsApp.
But thank goodness no one Apps me daily, although my daughter and I are in touch regularly via WhatsApp.

i dont use anything except text, I have facebook, barely use it, I actually prefer it for Birthday notices, & friends deaths. thats about all I have use for it, I once used it, then all the POLITICS! I quit, deleted old classmates, I dont care which way you vote, keep it to yourself! so 8+ years since I really posted anything other than happy birthday.

I have no plans to go to any other social media site, I also text, but that or calls is best way to get me. I am one of least savvy people here, & it took me 2 weeks to figure how to download a pic to my profile here, before my ex left, I was happy to use computer to watch you-tube, and check facebook 2 times a day, e-mail 1 time a day,

with that said, I have a best friend thats female, she doesnt do computer at all, she doesnt even text, she tried a few times, but has a flip phone, no android, I aggravate her for fun, I send 1 text every day. she knows how to read, and until her doctors office forced her to read text for confirmation of appointments, she only did calls, & text remained unread, lol. my text are usually work related as worked same job 39 years. today was a joke on dieting and doughnuts

lonely guy's photo
Tue 08/09/22 08:30 AM
Nothing about me is attractive, except how I treat a Lady.

lonely guy's photo
Tue 08/09/22 07:09 AM
good things come to those that wait.

I have a female friend, just a friend, that I can call to talk to if i am having a bad day, known 40 years, I did ask her to date when my ex left, she declined. then joined here that night, so just having a friendly ear helps.

her ex spends nearly 2-3 days a month there just doing upkeep on property, she doesnt want to lose free labor, nor burden anyone with all the work, for example mowing front yard last week, with tractor & 6 foot mower, it took him 6 hours just to do front & sides of yard, it also took close to that to use weedeater, which her son did, so huge huge property, unsure how much acreage, with 3K square foot home, and lots of issues all the time. so I at least asked, then came here, no luck yet, I did talk to 1 I liked, but she lied about location, she gave me her address to meet & I refused, and walked away, it went from 45 minutes, to 3+ hour drive, 1 way. nope! gas too expensive to do that kind of driving to build relationship, when living paycheck to paycheck

lonely guy's photo
Sat 08/06/22 05:39 AM

i want someone to text me every morning and night

they have scammers here that will, so whats the problem? lol

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/05/22 10:02 PM
I had a natural ability to desire to learn how things work, so around 7 years old, my parents got me books on rebuilding engines, and I was rebuilding them by myself, my parents were not into it. then motorcycle engines and welding when I was 9, car engines when I was 13, & I still pull engines with lift I welded when I was 13, 42 years ago.

for life of me I cant find 1 kid that wants knowledge, to understand the how & why of theory and thermal dynamics and how it relates in automotive world

lonely guy's photo
Fri 08/05/22 09:52 PM
I prefer a lab, however it isnt fair for me to own one, so I gave up trying to have a dog. I live in very rural mountains, a dog will stand its ground, and time after time animals kill it, a dog wont last 1 year, while a cat will run and hide, and cats will survive many years. I had over 15 dogs, before I gave up. they will survive better in more populated areas

lonely guy's photo
Thu 08/04/22 09:52 PM

People who don’t put their real locations on their profiles!

I class those as scammers.

I dont have issue as long as use closest big city, as some rural areas might be a turnoff to a potential viewer, but only a few miles to a recognizable city. trust me, around here many tiny town names, but 18 miles away in 2 directions is a city many would know of. actually the city I technically live in, was erased by our govt in the 1930's? yes erased, it was flooded for a dam project, so it was renamed, as well as town 5 miles away my grandparents were born. so my area's "legal" name is same as another town we were incorporated into when original town was flooded. but 18 miles to area, or same miles another direction for a NASCAR race track people would know about, versus small names.

at least thats my 2 cents worth.

I already dealt with person using 1 of local area small city names, which was 45 miles away, but in reality 150 miles away, I refused to meet, and walked away.