Community > Posts By > jw2bmamylee

jw2bmamylee's photo
Sat 10/18/08 10:37 PM
i want to dye my hair blue =]

jw2bmamylee's photo
Sat 10/18/08 10:35 PM
not drinking.

i made a promise to myself not to drink or smoke or do drugs or anything like that in my life, and my brothers (who do drink) said the real test was when i turned 21. It wasn't easy with everyone just putting alcohol in my face, but i lived up to that promise and i've gotten over that hump.

it feels good to be 21, now i hope my birthday wish of a girlfriend comes true (no, that wasn't the one i wished for blowing out my candles, i can't tell you that one! hehe!).

why do people find it so hard that others don't drink or smoke or do anything, though? It's like it's a crime O.o

jw2bmamylee's photo
Wed 10/08/08 12:41 PM
i don't know how much my 2 cents will be worth, but this is the way i've viewed it after my grandpa died:

i blamed myself, i asked God why he had to take him, and I lost my faith until I realized how much of an idiot i was being. It wasn't my fault he had gone, it was just his time, even if he did have cancer. My grandpa always said, "whenever the good lord wants me, he can take me."

and to that i started thinking more...we don't TRULY know where any of this came from. Sure, we can explain the humans, monkeys, deer, chickens, cows etc...but can we explain where the universe came from? The stars, the sky, the earth, etc.?

no, we can't. no matter how much we think we can, we can't, and that's when i realized...

we don't know where all this came from, so anything is possible...why can't God be?

jw2bmamylee's photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:34 AM

This was a bogus e-mail. NOT REAL.

Check it out on snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp

...so....it's still hilarious :P

jw2bmamylee's photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:28 AM
lmao! classic, i love RW <3

jw2bmamylee's photo
Tue 10/07/08 10:37 AM
so i retyped my profile a little bit, hope it sounds a little better. as far as better pictures i don't have any and my webcam will just keep making them look blurry :(, sowwie.

jw2bmamylee's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:11 AM
uhm thanks? =P

jw2bmamylee's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:45 AM
thanks again :).

more than likely i'll end up rewriting/rewording my profile so i don't sound TOO desperate or too specific, i just typed that for a quick fix :).

thanks again everyone for your input.

jw2bmamylee's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:37 AM
Edited by jw2bmamylee on Mon 10/06/08 10:40 AM
lmao well tyvm scarlett :P

and i've waited this long, i can wait a little longer =]

jw2bmamylee's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:23 AM
i removed it =]. you guys are awesome, i have a good feelin about this site =D.

sadly i've signed up for at least 10 0ther sites, including eharmony and those other "big names"...none of 'em were good =\

jw2bmamylee's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:21 AM
shall do, and thanks! i can only get 5 pictures up and dont have many more of me :(

jw2bmamylee's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:16 AM
Edited by jw2bmamylee on Mon 10/06/08 10:17 AM
more pictures are up =]

and yes...that is JIF peanutbutter i'm holding...i love boredum days ^_^

jw2bmamylee's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:16 AM

Hello and welcome to Mingle2, I hope you have a great time here...
It's soooo much fun!!!! Enjoy the forums...
I hope you find what your searching for…

flowers

me as well :(, been living on my own so it gets kinda lonely n i've never had a gf either sad :tongue:

jw2bmamylee's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:09 AM
i'm uploading some now =]

and sheesh you guys are fast! haha

jw2bmamylee's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:06 AM
meh, tried to be cool and just open about some things. any suggestions on stuff i can add/subtract from my profile?

any/all suggestions welcomed, thanks =]

jw2bmamylee's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:03 AM
haha, thank you.

jw2bmamylee's photo
Mon 10/06/08 09:58 AM
What's up? Most of me is on my profile, and if you want to know more you can always talk to me.

Just wanted to say hi 'n' what not.

2 Next