Community > Posts By > Neku_Sakuraba

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:57 PM
Wow seems even our own goverment is evil

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:25 PM
Glad to hear things are ok over there. Its pretty sweet when people get back together to help out each other.

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Sun 05/10/09 06:07 PM

It's really sad when male or female species do cheat...It's us good/honest faithful ones who pay the price.......Sea

Yeah thats true, us honest good guys end up dead inside and the girl gets away laughin.

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Tue 05/05/09 08:25 PM
Yeah its quite a state that thinks its to good for others. ive met people from az and all over the world and so far i like the world better. but still az is my home state for life ^_^

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:40 AM
Thats real good to hear. Nice to know major companys are finally giving the people help that they need.

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Sun 03/29/09 02:36 AM
Yes it does suck alot here in Az, But yeah post a pic otherwise people just pass ya right by.

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Sun 03/29/09 02:34 AM
Haha thats pretty funny. Just shows how the life of a gas clerk is back then and how itc changed so much nowa days.

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:35 PM
I know how u feel man, i had to endure a night like this with my own mother. I'l be praying for u guys.

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:09 PM
sitting in playing games. seems to be fun on a holiday i deem pointless.

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:02 PM

I'm still wondering what the emergency telephone number has to do with anything....

u know that is weird. 911 for emergencys n yet the day of 9/11 it was a massaive emergency, how odd...

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:00 PM

i heard about this, supposadly it makes you feel sick and gets u fat. Takes the body about 3 months to git rid of it.
could it just be because you're sick you're not moving around and being mobile as much? Therefore you tend to put on some extra weight or store more fat?

Well if that was true then any sickness that confined u to bed would make u fat as well. but from what i read doesnt really harm u much just makes u feel horible n makes u fat. but after its gone im sure u can just toss off the fat it put on u.

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:53 AM
i heard about this, supposadly it makes you feel sick and gets u fat. Takes the body about 3 months to git rid of it.

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:13 AM
Well thats odd, i can go onto mingle from my cell.

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Thu 10/02/08 02:31 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes and yea ill be sure to post. heh-heh

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Thu 10/02/08 02:30 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes and yea ill be sure to post. heh-heh

Neku_Sakuraba's photo
Thu 10/02/08 01:26 PM
Hello all. I'm Neku and i'm new her. I'm hoping to find ms. right and meet some new friends. So send me mail and invites i don't bite.