LibraryDragonfly's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:45 AM
I'm the same age and I have yet to experience being married. I'm am sorry that you have had to deal with all of this.That said I'll tell you what I think you need to do. . .

1) Go get your stuff! You can't be happy or move forward living out of a single laundry basket. This includes your car. If the car is in your name it's yours and he had no claim to it. I know it sounds materialistic but a person's possessions can provide a bit of comfort at times like this.

2) Hunt up a job or offer to clean your friend's house. Keeping busy helps me when I'm heartsick.

3)Constantly remind yourself. . . that he is a CHEATER! I'm a firm believe in the statement "once a cheater, always a cheater" (Others might not agree with me on this, but I've seen it proved true many times) Cheaters are weak men. Remember you are a capable individual and no one can make you feel inadequate without your permission.

Again I'm sorry life isn't great right now but a better future is waiting ahead. . . Good Luck

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:24 AM
Edited by LibraryDragonfly on Wed 01/21/09 09:26 AM

I can't get my pics to post sad

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:17 AM
I saw this last Friday and I thought it was one of the better horror movies to be released lately. It was ruined for me bit because the theater I saw it in had a dirty sound drum or something because the sound kept jumping from mono to stero during the big climax scene.

(shrug) still a good flick

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:35 AM
All you Edward lovers need to read Meyer's manuscript of "Midnight Sun." It is the "Twilight" story only through the eyes of Edward. It made me love him even more than from the main 4 books.

U can read the manuscript on Meyer's website

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:33 AM
I'm having trouble dealing with the fact that Edward Cullen is a fictional character. . .

He's so perfect. . .sigh. . . only in the books and movies

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:16 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the 5th book. . . Yes there is another companion novel. Meyer has put it on hold because some idiot leaked her partial manuscript onto the net.

Anyway, it's called "Midnight Sun" and it is the story of "Twilight" told exclusively from the point of view of Edward Cullen. You can read the partial manuscript on Meyers, site. . . Sadly it only goes up to the meadow (Wink you know what i'm talking about) But it is soooooo good

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:11 AM
I saw it last night at a midnight showing. It was great! The I theater I went to was filled with library science and English majors. The majority had read all the books including the leaked 5th book manuscript "Midnight Sun." It was great because of all of the inside jokes that were thrown in which will be addressed in later books.

And Stephanie's cameo was a nice treat as well.

I can't wait until "New Moon" is released in 2010

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:12 AM

I need to meet your makeup artist... I could use a few improvments lol

I did it myself. It was for one of my classes.

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:57 AM
It's amazing what you can do with a little liquid latex, crunchy peanut butter, and red food coloring.

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:56 AM
More pictures of you instead of machines and you should add some info about yourself in the about me section

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:53 AM
I was just wondering what people think of my profile pic for halloween? haha

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:23 AM
Looks good but I agree with the person above you need to add a little more about what you like and keep working in your personality.

Good luck

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:18 AM
Edited by LibraryDragonfly on Wed 10/08/08 07:19 AM

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:16 AM
Nothing for me Storm. Just a boring day at work thank god I have you people to keep me sane

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:11 AM
Anything interesting happening today for anyone?

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Wed 10/08/08 07:03 AM
Morning!

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:28 AM
I didn't like the ending. . . or lack thereof. Otherwise great show with a very strange underlying theme

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:18 AM

Hop on in!
waving

haha thanks for the wave

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:18 AM
Being stalked is over-rated. I've had two real life stalkers and It's actually really scary.

LibraryDragonfly's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:15 AM
Edited by LibraryDragonfly on Tue 10/07/08 08:15 AM
At this point I'm wavering between thinking he/she is a kid with a magnifying glass and I'm the ant and I'm the book that has fallen behind the shelf.

Previous 1