Community > Posts By > 25jvg

25jvg's photo
Sat 10/05/13 07:26 PM
I am quiet calm loving romantic and very kind I have search all my life and can't find a nice lady . All I needed in my life is love an happiness if a lady can give me this I will give her the same in return for me age does not matter any lady interest in me you can meet me and can have are chat and get to know each other better.... here is my gmail [guyanvalmond@gmail.com] real lady's only

25jvg's photo
Mon 09/23/13 06:45 PM
Yes I believe in ldr because this give you hope for are long lasting relationship this help you build up confidence patient hopes love I think its are great experience to have ldr always last its always guarantee my cousin had this experience he is married for 6 years now so I believed in ldr ..... if any lady interest in me you can meet me on gmail. ... guyanvalmond@gmail.com

25jvg's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:15 PM
Hi iciekerry. What's up

25jvg's photo
Sat 09/21/13 06:24 PM
But I was woundering if you are lesbian and have a daughter and one day you walk in and fine you lesbian partner have sex with your daughter ... how would you feel about the matter ?

25jvg's photo
Sat 09/21/13 01:47 PM
I wounder to myself why a woman is hard to get

25jvg's photo
Sat 09/21/13 01:06 PM
Yeah you are very right [cuddlebunny] there a some older ladys who is are judging books by there cover and I know there is lady lying about there personality there is alot of older lady's who love to see young men but they won't admit it

25jvg's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:01 AM
If I were a old man I would never date a woman my age because she would only make me appears older I would only young woman tho matter life is shot so have to enjoy it if I were old an woman would be a Pain in the *** for me

25jvg's photo
Fri 09/20/13 07:11 AM
My my girlfriend which is now 70 she told me the more she have sex with me the more she feel younger deep in side and to me her appearance appeare young ..... so she told me the more are older woman have interfearance with young men she will always appeare young than a woman than is have sex with a man twice her age or in her age group .... so lady's. Tell me if you had that experience already!!!!!

25jvg's photo
Fri 09/20/13 07:01 AM
Ha ha ha loooool I guess its true every look forward to it a woman told me once if I don't eat out her...... she's not having sex with me so I had to in order in have what I want so I guess old like young love it ........ isn't it true lady?!!!!!!

25jvg's photo
Thu 09/19/13 02:58 PM
To me I think age doesn't matter when comes to love relationship and sex . If old men love young girls why older lady can't love young men

25jvg's photo
Thu 09/19/13 02:55 PM
There some older lady who say they are not in young men but I guees they havn't experience a young man yet but when they will . It will not enough for them

25jvg's photo
Thu 09/19/13 02:49 PM
Thank you fox I made a mistake but she was sweet

25jvg's photo
Thu 09/19/13 02:45 PM

I guess every woman love to get there private part eat out isn't it true lady I guess it's the sweetest thing in sex life

25jvg's photo
Thu 09/19/13 02:44 PM

I guess every woman love to get there private part eat out isn't it true lady I guess it's the sweetest thing in sex life

25jvg's photo
Thu 09/19/13 01:02 PM
I remember my experience with an old woman and it was the sweetest sex I ever have she was 80and I was 23 I d love everything about her she was chubby sweet

25jvg's photo
Thu 09/19/13 12:36 PM
I remember my experience with a woman her age was 80 I were 23 it was the sweetest sex I had in my life so far I think older the woman tighter she be comes I really want to have until I die

25jvg's photo
Thu 09/19/13 11:44 AM

25jvg's photo
Thu 09/19/13 11:43 AM

25jvg's photo
Wed 09/18/13 07:27 PM
A woman well shave make its Easter to lick and suck I love to eat out ***** when its well shaved

25jvg's photo
Wed 09/18/13 07:18 PM
Some ppl en even know what they are really searching for I guess old like young are just searching for sex especially the older lady's they are just searching for a 14 inch cock that's all they are looking for

Previous 1