Community > Posts By > cutiecami

no photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:00 AM
Edited by cutiecami on Tue 12/23/08 12:01 AM
i still cant believe it thats crazy arrested for bodily functions

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:55 PM
Edited by cutiecami on Mon 12/22/08 11:56 PM
NOVEMBER 21--A 12-year-old Florida student was arrested earlier this month after he "deliberately passed gas to disrupt the class," according to police. The child, who was also accused of shutting off the computers of classmates at Stuart's Spectrum Jr./Sr. High School, was busted November 4 for disruption of a school function. A Martin County Sheriff's Office report, a copy of which you'll find below, notes that the 4' 11" offender admitted that he "continually disrupted his classroom environment by breaking wind and shutting off several computers." The boy, whose name was redacted from the police report released today, was turned over to his mother following the arrest. The young perp turned 13 on November 15.

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:47 PM
why does every body care where i posted i put a title so what do u think its gonna be about

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:46 PM

Scoundrel
If that seems impolite, then I might post a list here on the churches being burned or otherwise attacked, and say that the attackers "hate for no reason."

Now there you go, that would be interesting. I wondered what hate crimes there really are against Christians. I found dozens of bombings but they were all in other countries.

I found accusations of hate crime by gays over proposition 8, but I found no reports of actual harm.

I searched under at least a dozen different headings, adjusted them to include only the U.S., adjusted for the word Christian, used various key words, but I came up blank.

Maybe you'll have better luck finding hate crimes against Christians in America.

I think posting them would offer a good balance to the OP. Can you find 1460 of them, you know, to match the 1460 hate crimes against GLBT? Actually that would be a more than fair request, considering that about 76% of the population are Christian, while only 5% of the population are GLBT. But give it a try anyway.

News is news, afterall and hate crimes are just news, no different than any other crime, right?

what in my post i said nothing about christians

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:19 PM
wich is why rapists should be put down

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:18 PM

SAN FRANCISCO - A woman in the San Francisco Bay area was jumped by four men, taunted for being a lesbian, repeatedly raped and left naked outside an abandoned apartment building, authorities said Monday.

Detectives say the 28-year-old victim was attacked Dec. 13 after she got out of her car, which bore a rainbow gay pride sticker. The men, who ranged from their late teens to their 30s, made comments indicating they knew her sexual orientation, said Richmond police Lt. Mark Gagan.

"It just pushes it beyond fathomable," he said. "The level of trauma — physical and emotional — this victim has suffered is extreme."
Authorities are characterizing the attack as a hate crime but declined to reveal why they think the woman was singled out because of her sexual orientation. Gagan would say only that the victim lived openly with a female partner and had a rainbow flag sticker on her car.

Raped several times
The 45-minute attack began when one of the men approached the woman as she crossed the street, struck her with a blunt object, ordered her to disrobe and sexually assaulted her on the spot with the help of the other men.

When the group saw another person approaching, they forced the victim back into her car and took her to a burned-out apartment building, where she was raped again inside and outside the vehicle. The assailants took her wallet and drove off in her car. Officers found the car abandoned two days later.

The woman sought help from a nearby resident, and she was examined at a hospital. Although the victim said she did not know her attackers, detectives hope someone in the community knows them. One of the men went by the nickname "Blue" and another was called "Pato," according to authorities.

Richmond police are offering a $10,000 award for information leading to the arrest of the attackers.

Hate crimes against gays increasing
Gay rights advocates note that hate crimes based on sexual orientation have increased nationwide as of late. There were 1,415 such crimes in 2006 and 1,460 in 2007, both times making up about 16 percent of the total, according to the FBI.

Avy Skolnik, a coordinator with the New York-based National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs, noted that gay, lesbian and transgender crime victims may be more reluctant than heterosexual victims to contact police.

"Assailants target LGBT people of all gender identities with sexual assault," he said. "Such targeting is one of the most cruel, dehumanizing and violent forms of hate violence that our communities experience."

TO ALL YOU PPL WHO HATE FOR NO REASON
LEAVE GAYS ALONE!!!! YOU CANNOT CHANGE THEIR MIND THEY WONT HIT ON YOU AND THEY DONT BOTHER ANYONE WHEN YOU ATTACK THEM YOU BECOME THE MONSTER AND WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT THEY DO IF YOUR NOT GAY ARE YOU AFRAID YOUR JUST THE SAME
Rapists and Murderers should be snakebit, shot and then hung

If the Death penalty was carried out for this kind of stuff, without fail or dragging it out in the courts, this kind of stuff would happen less I think.

i agree they should be shot

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:17 PM
the guy thats posted right after i did with the santa beard is who i think the rep was about

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:14 PM
yay

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:12 PM
i totally agree and like i said they are hating simply because they dont understand and there is no reason for that

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:07 PM
Edited by cutiecami on Mon 12/22/08 11:09 PM
okay well i really dont care what you think simply because anyone who would beat someone for being different hates for no reason and i posted exactly what this was about so if u are offended dont click it simple

and when i posted the title what did you think it was gonna be not like i posted cuddly puppies come look

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:03 PM
pinky because he looked like pinky from pinky and the brain

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:53 PM
ahh no read this on the news site

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:50 PM
nope

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:50 PM
SAN FRANCISCO - A woman in the San Francisco Bay area was jumped by four men, taunted for being a lesbian, repeatedly raped and left naked outside an abandoned apartment building, authorities said Monday.

Detectives say the 28-year-old victim was attacked Dec. 13 after she got out of her car, which bore a rainbow gay pride sticker. The men, who ranged from their late teens to their 30s, made comments indicating they knew her sexual orientation, said Richmond police Lt. Mark Gagan.

"It just pushes it beyond fathomable," he said. "The level of trauma — physical and emotional — this victim has suffered is extreme."
Authorities are characterizing the attack as a hate crime but declined to reveal why they think the woman was singled out because of her sexual orientation. Gagan would say only that the victim lived openly with a female partner and had a rainbow flag sticker on her car.

Raped several times
The 45-minute attack began when one of the men approached the woman as she crossed the street, struck her with a blunt object, ordered her to disrobe and sexually assaulted her on the spot with the help of the other men.

When the group saw another person approaching, they forced the victim back into her car and took her to a burned-out apartment building, where she was raped again inside and outside the vehicle. The assailants took her wallet and drove off in her car. Officers found the car abandoned two days later.

The woman sought help from a nearby resident, and she was examined at a hospital. Although the victim said she did not know her attackers, detectives hope someone in the community knows them. One of the men went by the nickname "Blue" and another was called "Pato," according to authorities.

Richmond police are offering a $10,000 award for information leading to the arrest of the attackers.

Hate crimes against gays increasing
Gay rights advocates note that hate crimes based on sexual orientation have increased nationwide as of late. There were 1,415 such crimes in 2006 and 1,460 in 2007, both times making up about 16 percent of the total, according to the FBI.

Avy Skolnik, a coordinator with the New York-based National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs, noted that gay, lesbian and transgender crime victims may be more reluctant than heterosexual victims to contact police.

"Assailants target LGBT people of all gender identities with sexual assault," he said. "Such targeting is one of the most cruel, dehumanizing and violent forms of hate violence that our communities experience."

TO ALL YOU PPL WHO HATE FOR NO REASON
LEAVE GAYS ALONE!!!! YOU CANNOT CHANGE THEIR MIND THEY WONT HIT ON YOU AND THEY DONT BOTHER ANYONE WHEN YOU ATTACK THEM YOU BECOME THE MONSTER AND WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT THEY DO IF YOUR NOT GAY ARE YOU AFRAID YOUR JUST THE SAME

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:44 PM
The United States Postal Service has suspended its 90-year-old Operation Santa Claus program after a registered sex offender in Maryland was caught trying to join in.

Workers at a post office in Severn, Md. spotted 68-year old Carl Elmer Ranger after he picked up one of the estimated hundreds of thousands of letters written to Santa by needy children that end up in the postal service program that encourages volunteers to become a substitute Santa, postal officials told ABCNews.com.

The letters contain the names and the home addresses of children.

According to the state of Maryland's web-site listing of registered sex offenders, Ranger was convicted of sexual abuse of a minor. He moved to his address in Severn just last month, according to the state's listing which describes his status as "compliant."

According to state court records, Ranger pleaded guilty in Dec. 2000 to one of 18 counts of child abuse brought against him. His four-year prison sentence was suspended and he was placed under house arrest for six months and ordered to undergo psychiatric counseling and have no contact with his victim or children under the age of 18.

A postal worker recognized Ranger as he picked up the Santa letter in the Severn post office last week, and postal service employees retrieved the Santa letter from him and notified the family of the child.

The program was suspended across the country on Wednesday, with no public notification of what had happened. The New York Times first reported the problem today.

Operation Santa Claus began informally in the 1920's, according to the postal service, when clerks in New York began to chip in to buy presents for "poor kids whose notes to Santa ended up in the dead-letter office."

The letters to Santa from the dead-letter office became famed when they were featured in the movie, Miracle on 34th Street.

The program was originally run out of New York at the James A. Farley postal building in Manhattan, but in 2006 Operation Santa Claus was expanded to post offices around the country and now has its own website.

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:38 PM
Edited by cutiecami on Mon 12/22/08 10:39 PM
A group of teenagers in North Carolina suspected of murdering a friend allegedly read him his fortune from tarot cards shortly before beating him in the head with a hammer, tying him up and suffocating him with duct tape, according to recently released search warrants.

Investigators say they are still searching for a motive in what they have called the bizarre killing of Matthew Silliman, an 18-year-old Eagle Scout whose body was found in an unoccupied trailer in rural North Carolina earlier this month.

Four friends of Silliman's -- Aadil Shaaid Kahn, 17, Allegra Rose Dahlquist, 17, Drew Logan Shaw, 16, and Ryan Patrick Hare, 18 -- have been charged with his murder.

All four suspects are being held without bond in the Wake County jail. They face up to life in prison if convicted. Lawyers and relatives of the four teens either did not immediately return calls or declined to comment.

in the words of phil *****es be crazy

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:32 PM
Holiday travelers may find an unwanted presence down the hotel hallway.

Florida’s 50,000 registered sexual offenders may stay in hotels and motels for a few days while traveling and the businesses and their guests don’t have to be notified, state officials said.

It is an exception to strict state rules requiring sexual offenders to register with the state and to keep officials notified of their whereabouts. Family vacationers on rare occasions could end up in the same hotel with a convicted sexual offender.

During that time, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement offers the same consumer advice it offers any time people are out in the public, in a mall, restaurant or park: “Be aware of your surroundings,” said spokeswoman Heather Smith. “Take precautionary steps.”

Registered sex offenders must notify the state if they stay in a place for more than four days, either at one time or combined throughout the year.

Recently, Treasure Coast sheriff’s officials didn’t know of any offenders staying in tourist accommodations as temporary or permanent residences. But a sex offender was recently reported living in a Brevard County hotel, according to Florida Today.

Having a registered sex offender in a hotel can “carry quite a stigma,” said Indian River County sheriff’s Detective Al Rosemond.

In the past year, he knew of three offenders saying in Indian River County hotels. In 80 percent of cases when Rosemond told hotel owners, he said they asked the offenders to leave.

“They don’t want to lose other customers,” Rosemond said.

In St. Lucie County, “The hotel owners thanked us for the information, yet we were not told they kicked someone out,” said St. Lucie County sheriff’s Sgt. Suzanne Woodward. “That is their decision.”

Woodward said registered offenders stay in all types of hotels.

“This is not a crime of one socio-economic status,” she said, adding among the offenders are people who were doctors, lawyers, police and priests at the time of their arrest.

Martin County Sheriff’s spokeswoman Rhonda Irons said she has never heard of problems with registered sexual offenders saying in local motels.

The approximate number of registered sexual offenders living along the Treasure Coast includes 150 in Indian River County, 400 in St. Lucie County and 120 in Martin County.

Usually the complaints about sexual offenders come from apartment complexes where people live close to each other, Smith said.

Also, offenders on probation can’t live within 1,000 feet of a school, playground, park or licensed day care center, state officials said.

“It is very difficult (for registered) offenders to find housing,” Smith said. “It is important for us to know where they are. Yet because of the fear it can be hard to find places, making it even more difficult to track them.”

Currently Florida has 68 homeless sexual offenders on probation from state court sentences.

HOW TO FIND REGISTERED

SEX OFFENDERS

• The state has a Web site where the public may search for offenders living near their homes. The site is at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/Search.jsp

• Call (888) 357-7332 to contact the state’s Registra´tion and Compliance Unit.

State of Florida

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:31 PM
PORT ST. LUCIE — Police are seeking an arrest warrant for a man accused of hitting his wife after she asked to smell his penis to determine whether he was cheating with another woman, according to a police report released Wednesday.

The 37-year-old victim told investigators her husband of three years punched her face and kicked her arms and legs Monday night after she accused him of having an affair.

The victim said she told her 25-year-old husband as he used the restroom "to display his penis to her so that she can smell it," the report states.

She said she asked him to show his genital area so she could determine whether he was cheating with another woman.

As she went to sniff her husband's penis, he reportedly punched her mouth and started to kick her when she was on the floor. The husband then fled the scene.

Police saw bruises and red marks on the victim's mouth, legs and arms.

She became uncooperative when told a warrant would be filed for her husband's arrest.

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:29 PM
I’ll give it a try.”
Whether it’s sampling our exotic drink concoction, hopping on a kite board on vacation, or spicing things up between the sheets, guys love a woman who’s game for new stuff. It shows that you’re confident enough to let us see you outside your comfort zone and that you’re not about to let the relationship get stale. “I couldn’t believe it when my girlfriend agreed to come to a pro-wrestling show with me,” says John, 21. “She always makes fun of the ‘so fake’ moves when I watch it on TV, but she ended up having a great time.”

“It’s okay. You don’t have to explain.”
Granted, we don’t expect to hear this if we stumble in at 3 a.m., smeared with lipstick that’s not yours. But there are times when letting us off the hook is a very cool move — like on occasions when we’re running 10 minutes late for a dinner with friends. Or when we are stuck under a rain cloud and don’t feel like talking. “When I have a bad day, the last thing I want to do is relive it,” says Matt, 29. “Give me some space and I promise I’ll come clean when I’m ready.” The lack of pressure in the short run will make us more apt to open up in the long run.

“Wow! Where did you learn that?”
Try this in the bedroom and you’ll boost our sexual confidence into the stratosphere for this reason: Every guy wants to be first to conquer uncharted pleasure territory. And once we know that something we did works, we’re likely to do it again...and again. “I read about how much fun ice can be under the covers,” says Owen, 26. “My girlfriend loved it so much that, even now, she sometimes brings up how creative it was.”

“I need your opinion.”
Asking for our guidance lets us know you’re interested in what we have to say, rather than just using us as your sounding board while you vent. Besides, many dudes consider themselves experts on lots of things — from gadget shopping to financial advice to workplace revenge — so we feel validated when you actually believe we’re qualified to help you out with a dilemma. But start with something less loaded than “Which outfit makes me look less fat: the jeans or the dress?” That’s just not fair.

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:28 PM
Unless you want to bruise your love bond, these questions are best left unasked.

1. "Am I better-looking/smarter/etc. than your ex?"
Would you want him to ask you that? If he answers yes to your q, you'll wonder if he's lying. If he says no, well, can your really handle that kind of truth? He's with you now, not her, so just don't even go there.

2. "Do you love me?"
Has he used the L word already? Well, there's your answer. If he hasn't--and you absolutely have to know where he stands--you might start by telling him how you feel about him, rather than putting him on the spot with a needy question.

3. "Can you lend me some money?"
A few bucks is fine, but asking for anything substantial (like a down payment on your car, a month's rent, etc) is unfair. You don't sleep with your bank teller, so don't borrow cash from your boyfriend.

4. "Are you cheating on me?"
If he's innocent, he'll resent the question. If he's guilty, chances are that he'll lie...and even when you have info to backup your suspicions, you better soft-pedal your accusation. If you're wrong, your relationship may never recover.