Wed 12/17/08 08:10 PM
i know makes me feel retarded just the sameoops

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:05 PM
typos suck

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:59 PM
Edited by cutiecami on Wed 12/17/08 08:05 PM
in Britain they have padded their lamp post so ppl dont walk into them due to texting

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:56 PM
how would u destroy the cloverfield moster if u had any means to do so

i like trowing mentos into his mouth and then leading him to a diet coke factory

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62-2jHoXXfs&feature=channel

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:43 PM
man arested crack was found in his belly he was 400 pounds lol

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:41 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:32 PM
RIO VISTA (CBS13) ―

[Click to zoom.] Click to enlarge
(File Photo)

CBS
1 of 1

Close

numSlides of totalImages
Related Slideshows

Bear Cub Rescued By Firefighters

Before They Were Famous: Celebrities' Jobs

Weird California Laws

Seeing Religious Images In Everyday Life

Rescuers have called off the search for a 22-year-old man feared drowned in the San Joaquin Delta.

The Hispanic man disappeared under the water late Sunday afternoon near the Brannan Island State Recreation Area, northeast of the San Francisco Bay, according to Coast Guard officials.

Investigators had originally thought the man had disappeared while being baptized in the water, but it turns out he was just swimming in the area near the baptism.

A Sacramento County Drowning Accident Rescue Team (DART) joined the underwater search for the missing man, whose identity has not been released.

Officials called off the search Sunday night.

(© MMVIII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:24 PM
it is just a name but as humans we prejudge by names he is already destined to have a hard time in school because kids suck i had a hard time for being India can u imagine hitler

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:18 PM
Edited by cutiecami on Wed 12/17/08 07:19 PM
we are programmed with a sense of self preservation wich sometimes seeps into our morality so ppl are constantly thinking what can i get out of this

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:17 PM
poor kids their lives are predestined to be evil or have sucky lives

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:12 PM
why would u name ur kid that

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:09 PM
A US bakery has refused to decorate a three-year-old's birthday cake with his name - Adolf Hitler Campbell. Skip related content
Related photos / videos
Baker: No Cake For Little Hitler

The trouble, the New Jersey shop said, was that it was "inappropriate" to put such a name on the cake.

But the little boy's father, Heath Campbell, said it was unfair of ShopRite supermarket to turn down his request.

Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name".

Referring to the baker's decision, he said: "They need to accept a name. A name's a name.

"The kid isn't going to grow up and do what Hitler did."

But the problem does not stop there.

The shop has also refused to make a cake for Mr Campbell's second child, who turns two next February.

Her name is JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell.

Heath and Deborah Campbell's third child will probably not get a cake from that shop either.

The eight-month-old baby has been named Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, apparently a reference to one of the Nazi's most monstrous leaders, SS head Heinrich Himmler.

For the time being, the matter has been settled - the Campbells had their cake made by Wal-Mart.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:07 PM
i got a crush on obama

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 11:36 AM
when someone makes up their own words thats special ed to me more so when your a grown man in a professional position

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 11:32 AM
i think hes agent smith from the matrix

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 11:20 AM
did anyone see him doge those shoes two shoes consecutively awesome i am a little less disgusted maybe his retardation was all an act