Community > Posts By > Mritticka

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 09:56 PM
I got into a relationship, my 1st relationship, when I was 14. SO, u can see it was pretty much like infatuation. But whatever i was feeling was true. I wanted to marry him, have kids and live together forever. And he was 8 years older to me. So I thought he was unlike those immature guys in my school who was after me. Sadly, after a year, I came to know about his reality crept under his veil. I was broken. And I cried like a kid. Well I too was a kid then.
Days passed and seriously, it didn't take me long enough to forget him now when I already started hating him. I cursed him for using me, getting physical with me and pretending so much. He already had another girlfriend and I was a BACKUP. I started flirting with boys and stopped being myself.
Years later when i was a lil more mature, I met a guy apparently different than the X. He was ugly but his personality and charm made me fall for him. He too showed interest in me. Months later, he went back to his hometown and everything zapped. He turned into someone like the rest. Ignorance, indifference, no calls followed with his departure. And i knew I was fooled again.
It's like a year I did not contact him but I still do miss him. I don't know if I still love him but yes, somewhere, he is there. Inside my heart.
Now, I wonder what can be the reason that it doesn't work out with anyone. People came and went. And I'm tired of waiting for The One.

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 09:37 PM
I dont know if someone here could help me with this and I doubt.
I know there is a generation gap created in between me and my parents but the fights are increasing with greater intensity. For every single thing, we all are reacting in a repulsive manner. Nothin they say are acknowledged by me and same with them too.
I dont know what to do.explode

no photo
Fri 04/03/15 09:32 PM
Abode of the babies, I am

Cosy and soft

Like that of their body-

Too tender to touch

Too frail to hold.

The first home to them, I am.

Protective and safe

Both rely – the mother and the child

For I’m too easy to swing