Community > Posts By > mshaphazard

no photo
Mon 10/06/08 08:15 AM
okay so I'm a youngin and I've never been drunk! Woot! Anyhow here's the thing about underaged drinking, at least from what I've witnessed. We all see it as something "cool" its almost a right of passage for some. Like who doesnt get hella wasted in high school right?

Now, personally, there have been ocassions where friends wanted me to get wasted with them, obviously I didn't. But the one time I seriously contemplated it I was blown away by the parents. They knew their daughter was having people over to get drunk. The only thing they said/did was not buy ( so we had someone who was 21 buy) and they were big on no sex?!? How does that make sense?!?

Idk. I figure when I'm 21 i can drink, and why blur out the parties?!? Haha

no photo
Sat 09/27/08 07:57 PM
Edited by mshaphazard on Sat 09/27/08 07:59 PM
Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in and chat with yall :)
so here's my topic to keep this lively!( and shush. I botched the title and I haven't the slightest on how to fix it! But you understand right?? Hehe )

-how long have you lived in AZ?
-favorite thing about AZ?
-what you do for fun in AZ?

So I'll start. I was born in raised in Deer Valley and thankfully moved before that Castle place appeared ( which to my understanding is a " naughty store" ...so sad...) then I moved to new Mexico and Texas and then moved to Prescott valley! So I've been in AZ for about..12 years.
I'd say my favorite thing about AZ is the diverse scenery. Its at most a 3 hour drive from mountains to desert and you can even escape the heat that way! :)
I'm still a youngin. So there's not much to do for fun I'd say, but I enjoy visiting the grand canyon and just absorbing the setting there ( even if the tourists and red necks are in masses...)
True story: while visiting with family to the GC I heard a young boy say to his younger brother " I wonder if I pushed you over the side if you'd die..." and his brother stepped away from the ledge HAHA! And yes, that sentence is a bit rough sounding but the boy had a Texan like accent so.. * shrugs*

Can't wait to hear from yall!! :)