Community > Posts By > Ricardo88

Ricardo88's photo
Thu 01/22/09 09:56 PM
nice!

Ricardo88's photo
Wed 01/21/09 08:00 PM
i forgot about magic jack too, some of my family in Jamaica has it to call the states... thats another good option

Ricardo88's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:13 PM
seriously leave that alone, they could be undercover agents, it was all over the news, they were doin a prostitute sting on there... so bad idea, and then the STD's that are out there. dont even bother with it bro. your best bet is dirty film.. lol but in all honesty dont try craigslist you can get into some serious stuff

Ricardo88's photo
Wed 01/21/09 05:10 PM
i had it, the service was real good, but the thing that sucked was if your DSL went out or is not responding, you have no phone, and you had to have DSL for it to work, i dont have it now but it looks like they changed a little.. oh when i got mine the guy actually threw it at my door like in the comercials, it scared the bejesus out of me... lol

Ricardo88's photo
Wed 01/21/09 04:33 PM
LMAO... ok the one about the black eye and the dog was pretty funny...rofl rofl rofl rofl laugh

but yea some were kind of messed up.

Ricardo88's photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:38 AM
damn thats crazy.. lol, good luck on this site

Ricardo88's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:26 AM
im goin throught it right nowsad2

Ricardo88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:07 AM
i want to thank everyone for their comments and insight, im not really the one to come out and put my feelings or emotions out on blast but i had to let it out, i try to keep it to myself but at times you need a second opinion, um talking to yall really made me feel better yall are great and thanks again, um to that beard thing, that was pretty creepy..lol but its cool man keep doin you, and everyone goodnight i'll fill in on what happens i hope its good, (and watch it might be that her phone is dead or something small and im here spazzing over it like an idiotslapheadembarassed blushing ... lol), but i still have thoughts racing in my head so im jus gonna write and listen to music till i fall asleep.... thanks once again take care, and if yall have a problem or want to talk you can hit me up:thumbsup: waving

Ricardo88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:45 AM

are you sure she has been avoiding you, or have you been too clingy...absence makes the heart grow fonder!! She may be blowing you off, but maybe not. Just come right out and ask her, say"are we done? what's going on with you?" and if she says she wants to be with you, then try backing off, let her come to you instead of you hounding her all of the time! See if that changes her attitude torwards you, you will probably see a big difference.

i was just thinking about that but her absence from me is making my heart grow fonder, and i need to ask some questions also.. i know exactly what you mean, i try not to be clingy cuz i know its aggravating but when i love someone it comes out lol, and i asked her about that too it dosent bother her she liked it but i start to feel weird and i do back off at times and become a lil shy again and she dosent want me to do that, but after this i think i am gonna back off for a lil bit cuz its getting to me, i would get real comfortable and when this happens its like "ahh man" or like a kid playing happily in a store and then their mom is suddenly gone but shes in the next aisle (that hapened to me before) lol

Ricardo88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:27 AM
i dont know but, things have been feeling a lil weird since December but i didnt really worry about it, but when it got closer to Christmas it started to get to me just things i want to get off my chest and let her know.. cuz i started to feel like its something that she is not telling me but i didnt want to get into because i figured its just insecurities from being hurt in the past but last week and and especially last night really got to me i went to bed angry at her which kept me up... i just really do love her, and i hope she isnt doing anything behind my back, i really need to talk to hersad2 its kind of frustrating to, i been a lil irritable about it all day

Ricardo88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:10 AM

those are good suggestions, its just that its an long distance relationship, um we spoke for a little bit last night but through messaging but she was a friend having drinks which is her roomate which i understand im[*not*] sweating that but she can see her anytime regardless of her schedule, and we havent spoken and the only time we do talk is at night when she gets out of work and i would wait up... ti ended up turning into a lil argument like why couldnt she step away for a lil bit and talk she wasnt really seeing where i was coming from and i think she got pissed and i hope she didnt do anything you know, i felt like there was more than just her roomate there cuz i dont see whats so hard about stepping away to talk know we havent for almost a week, and that really hurt me because i would have not done that to her

Ricardo88's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:06 AM
those are good suggestions, its just that its an long distance relationship, um we spoke for a little bit last night but through messaging but she was a friend having drinks which is her roomate which i understand im sweating that but she can see her anytime regardless of her schedule, and we havent spoken and the only time we do talk is at night when she gets out of work and i would wait up... ti ended up turning into a lil argument like why couldnt she step away for a lil bit and talk she wasnt really seeing where i was coming from and i think she got pissed and i hope she didnt do anything you know, i felt like there was more than just her roomate there cuz i dont see whats so hard about stepping away to talk know we havent for almost a week, and that really hurt me because i would have not done that to her

Ricardo88's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:55 PM
Its not that i lost her, i feel like i am losing her, we havent spoke in a lil while and i miss her like crazy and she wont pick up or anything. this is something i was trying to steer away from but i dont really know whats up or whats goin on but insecurities are running my mind wild and it scares me a little, i dont know if shes mad at me, if there is someone else or what but its making me feel weird

Ricardo88's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:42 PM
Kind of down in the dirt from missing someone, cant sleep, having a serious case of the blues

Ricardo88's photo
Mon 11/24/08 11:38 PM
yea they are real women out there, it really does depend on your view of a real women, keep searching you will find her one day.. well hopefully sooner than later, keep your head up

Ricardo88's photo
Mon 11/24/08 11:16 PM

I understand he made history. I understand why Black Americans are proud and excited over him winning. However, I only dare to hope that this helps unite us more than ever. I hope that it makes more people see that race doesn't make the person. I would hope that more people will view him as a Man, our President istead of our Black President. No one ever went around calling anyone our White President. Why do we have to label him as a Black President? Why can't he just be Barack Obama... Our PRESIDENT?? We're all the same race... HUMAN RACE.

I know exactly what you mean and where you are coming from lol, its just that all through out history it has always been a white guy who was president, now that cycled has broken everyone is like damn hey a black president you know jus like if some other race won office he/she would be know has Spanish or Idian president, its jus that hes the first, i feel what you are saying but thats how it is i dnt call him a black president i call him Obama, but we have always been seperated like that from the begining, its always been the first black guy this and that so its mainly society alot of people look at it that way depending on your race and sex, and possibly religion, first female to fly around world solo, first african-american to win a nibel piece prize, its also an issue of pride.. and i agree race does not make the person, its jus that this country has always been divided by race.. hopefully that would end because i love all races.

Ricardo88's photo
Mon 11/24/08 10:42 PM

truthfully... I have noticed it's more Black people that comment on him being a Black President than the White people. Most of the people I know really don't care what color he is. They just believe he will be a good president. They don't even comment on his race. It's a non-issue.

The reason why black people comment on his color is because he made history and alot of dreams came true.. and they were more excited on the fact that a black guy ran for president and against all the odds, he won, and for the black community it was like yea we did it hoorah you know, someone stepped up to the plate represented us right and showed that anything is possible, like yea u can make it if u put your mind to it and fight no matter what. but the thing is hes not 100% black, everyone forgets about his white side lol.. he represents alot of Americans, he knows how it is to struggle like the most of us, so thats why i voted for him and his policies.. not only becasue he was black lol jk he jus made more sence than Mccain most of the time.. but we as Americans need to jus support our president and come together no matter what race you are, because if he goes down we all do as a nation. im just hoping the best, and thats all we can do right now just stay positive..happy if all failsdrinker :banana: drinks drinker drinker party like its 1969, 1999.. whatever lol

Ricardo88's photo
Tue 10/28/08 05:53 PM
ahh i was goin to say that, lol i have a super slow computer

Ricardo88's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:09 PM
bigsmile Thanks alot, I thought this would be easy but its kinda hard lol, I tried that match thing and nothing, I come on thinking Im going to get a message or something but nothing, felt like I was doin something wrong, but I guess it really does take time... so how is everybody doing

Ricardo88's photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:53 PM
Hey Im new to this site and I am having a hard time finding friends, am looking for some people to talk to for now. So if anyone can help me out, like gve me a little push because Im a little shy...... I would really appreciate it... lol

Previous 1