Community > Posts By > Frankplus1

no photo
Fri 10/03/08 06:49 AM
I my opinion the best way to keep a positive attitude on this site is to #1)Think of yourself first,"Do I really want to go out with this person,can (he or she)provide what I can give them in return.#2)Learn from bad connections.Everybody lies about theirselves,because they really don't know for sure who they are.So learn the right questions to ask.#3)Don't ever think "Someones out of your league".I've seen some Barbie Dolls with some real circus freaks.Love is blind and sometimes stupid.#4)Keep a positive attitude about yourself."Think,are they good enough for me"?,Cause I'm the Sh..Before I go out,after I've gotten ready to go,I look in the mirror and tell myself,"I'd F... you!!#5)If you don't get a response,think,"Maybe they just was'nt ready for this.I've been with a few women that were'nt.I felt sorry for them.You see you can't put Pamela Anderson with Jake Bell,or Prince with Amanda Bine.Those are'nt matches,those are open flames and someone WILL get burned.Some people just are'nt ready for you.It's not your fault your so damn good.Keep moving Foreward,and good luck.frustrated flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:49 PM

I think you look like Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver & Stargate SG1) I think the both of you are handsome.

You are SWEET....thank youflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:48 PM

You can't rush things like finding someone. It's usually when you aren't looking that something happens. Every woman is different, so just take some time. Take a deep breath!
Very True.....Thanks

no photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:47 PM
TRUE,TRUE,TRUEslaphead

no photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:44 PM
Story;My cousin has a nice family,2 daughter and a beautiful funny wife,but spending a few weeks with them a while back I noticed when we had conversations,everytime she would open her mouth to say anything he would interupt and she would look down and be quiet.She NEVER gotfinish what whe was saying.It was as if what she was going to say had to be modified by my cousin.What really got me was the depressed look on her face.I talked with him about that after she had walked back to the house,and he did'nt even notice he was doing it.It had gone on for so long he was oblivious to it.He asked her about it later and they had a real heart to heart.Come to find out she was just about at her witts end with that problem,they later sent me a card telling me I saved their marriage.Now they listen to each other more and I guess it made them LOVE each other more.RESPECT...thats the key....it's a matter of respect.I hope this will make you think,and close your mouth and open your mind........Thanks .....Frankwaving

no photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:29 PM
:angel: My picture is'nt the best,I don't really have any good pictures of myself because I'm usually the one taking all the photographs.I try not to define a person by their photos and I hope nobody here is looking for a Ken Doll.I think I'm a pretty good man.I'm a hard worker,quick to learn anything that interests me,and I really pay attention and listen to what others say during conversation.Doe's that make me boring?Am I not what women look for in a man nowadays.When I was young all a woman wanted was to REALLY be loved.I guess things change.I thought I did too.I've grown up,but I feel the things I have to offer,(Honesty,Loyalty,Friendship,Comunication,and Commitment)are'nt that important to todays women.WHAT DO THEY REALLY WANT?Does anyone know?Or am I just being glibb?It's probably just me but I feel more alone since I created my profile than I did before.Is that the way this works or have I just not waited long enough?How long before someone notices Mr.Right is right under their nose?......????....flowerforyou

1 2 3 5 Next