Community > Posts By > Frankplus1

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 06:56 PM

I WANT MY CAKE!!! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!
laugh

Ok scarey kitty,there was'nt any cake.Your supposed to go find your cake.Bummer huh?smokin smokin

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 06:50 PM
rofl rofl rofl surprised

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 06:45 PM

Ladies and gentlemen the pain in my ass,the thorn in my side,The cancer in my lungs DAN99.devil

You could have him removed surgically

He's my biggest fan,I keep mentioning him because of trademark issues.Oh yeah Radiation therapy would'nt kill it either.

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 06:37 PM
Ladies and gentlemen the pain in my ass,the thorn in my side,The cancer in my lungs DAN99.devil

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 06:32 PM

drinker drinker drinker What'll we wash it down with???

If you can't find cake,theres always Humble Pie.And Milk does a body good...and you get free mustaches..flowerforyou rofl

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 06:10 PM
After all the BS we go through on a daily basis,we all deserve(that's everyone-even DAN)to come home to a hug and a kiss from someone who really Loves us for who we are.They're out there,who knows you could find them right here or you just passed them.No secrets to finding them "QUOTE:When you need to learn,the teacher will come.") just keep you eyes and ears open.You'll know,it's in their eyes,just look closer.waving :angel: :thumbsup: winking

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:57 PM

Sure you can find it...just quit looking so hard and DO NOT expect so much from this site.
WARNING: Mingle2 is for entertainment purposes only. :banana:

I'm Entertained....are'nt you?flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:52 PM
There is not one person on this world that does'nt deserve to be the Happiest possible.In MY opinion without Love there is nothing worth having.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:49 PM

I am not looking for Brad Pitt, I am just looking for the one.flowerforyou

And in my opinion you deserve to find that ONE person that makes you feel as beautiful as you are.We all deserve that.....except Dan...hahaha

I guess i shouldnt tell you how cute my girlfriend is! lol

Shhhhhh...don't tell everything you know,there'd be no mystery

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:48 PM

And in my opinion you deserve to find that ONE person that makes you feel as beautiful as you are.We all deserve that.....except Dan...hahaha

even me? :angel:

ESPECIALLY YOU,Honey.flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:45 PM

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:43 PM

Hey Frank,
Personally, I think the Brad F....Pitt is pathetic and *****-whipped by Angelina.
I am looking for a man who can hold his own and be confident doing it....BUT without the arrogance that typically comes along with that overcompesating confidence.

Another overlooked factor of the female persuasion...not all of us base our dreams on the fantasy of the Hollywood lifestyles. Please remember NOT to believe all that you see and read in the tabloids!

Best of luck to ya! frustrated

I have to appologise,I really was'nt trying to single you out.I was just speaking in general.Ya know......Breathe.....

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:38 PM

Ladies,I've noticed that nearly all of you are looking for the same thing.(A good man that's honest and trustworthy)SERIOUSLY-there are men like this but guess what?They don't look like Brad F...... Pitt! We good guys have average features,take care of ourselves,and our children,and drive American made cars.We work normal jobs and we don't want a trophey wife just someone that can love us for who we really are.Just FYI....Thanks ...Franksmokin

hiya Frank, feel better now :heart:

lol!

There there Frank!

I'm so happy your not one of them Dan...hahaha

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:34 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Fri 10/17/08 05:36 PM
Ladies,I've noticed that nearly all of you are looking for the same thing.(A good man that's honest and trustworthy)SERIOUSLY-there are men like this but guess what?They don't look like Brad F...... Pitt!(There was One Left and he's gone already)We good guys have average features,take care of ourselves,and our children,and drive American made cars.We work normal jobs and we don't want a trophie wife just someone that can love us for who we really are.Just FYI....Thanks ...Franksmokin

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 10:15 PM
I've watched things happen in my family,deaths,sickness,bankruptcy,and break ups.And I believe that all these things happened to make us stronger.My wifes mother died when she was 5 and if that had'nt happened we would have never met.If things that happened don't make you stronger..your atleast supposed to learn something from it....Well that's what I think anywayhuh huh :angel: :angel:

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 10:06 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Thu 10/16/08 10:07 PM
I think there are several ways to view this topic but I have only ONE GOOD ANSWER.............It's none of my business.I'm still wondering (WHO) has they right to tell 2 people in love that anything they do Is any of our business?....Seriously....frustrated frustrated frustrated slaphead

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 02:46 PM

Those of you that are pros at this-This is for the others who are not,just tryin to save them some grief.I did't really need the DUH reply.But Thanks anywayhuh frustrated frustrated

Sorry but the first couple words put me to sleep...what were you saying nowyawn yawn yawn

sorry I bore you so much you HAVE to read my Sh..indifferent indifferent

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 02:41 PM
bigsmile bigsmile She did'nt get a dime.Thats the key.I just wanted to pass it on.Be sacastic with someone else,I'm just tryin to help others.Ok maybe I use too many words.But you do realize their are people who need that extra explanation of things.DEE DEE DEE.....bigsmile

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 02:33 PM
Those of you that are pros at this-This is for the others who are not,just tryin to save them some grief.I did't really need the DUH reply.But Thanks anywayhuh frustrated frustrated

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 02:30 PM

this site has it's own email

Thanks for sharing that...I know.She did'nt have a photo on her profile and she wanted to send it to me directly.So I did.