Community > Posts By > Frankplus1

no photo
Tue 10/14/08 02:25 PM
Thats right,I got an e-mail here that was from a 41 year old from Georgia that wanted me to give her my e-mail address so she could send me a picture directly.I did and come to find out she (said) she was really 26 yrs old,she was coming to Indy to work.After about a week of e-mails she told me she was starting her journey from her(small)town to Moscow and I would'nt hear from her for a couple of days while she got her documents together.When she sent me her so called flight status I looked it up and it did'nt exist.If fact the link put me on a dating scam web site.I did a search of the PICTURES she sent me and their she was.She had already scammed over 50 men in the US.I went to my mailbox and sure enough the e-mail she sent me said she needed another $950.00 to make it here.Boy did I let her have it.I made up a Control # and told her/him I was sending her an additional $500.00 just in case.Then I waited a few hours and sent her a Go F...Yourself...hahahahaha ***** letter.This is just FYI for any men or women that have a similar situation occur.Remember....If it sound too good to be true,It most likely IS too good to be true......Thanks for reading....Frankslaphead shades shades shades :angel:

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 10:25 PM
I just wanted to start out Brand New....New pictures,a more in depth profile and a whole new attitude.And I'm more careful about what I Post.Why?Think of it as getting a personality transplant.I had to figure some things out first,I was'nt ready the first time.shades shades shades

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 10:11 PM
I had another account here...posted several times.got pissed at someone sarcastic and just plain mean.left and came back with a new attitude.see?shades shades shades

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 10:08 PM

How does a guy with 55 posts call anyone a newbie?

I've been here before....OOOOOOOooooo.spooky huh?

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:57 PM

I agree with the last post. Some guy's will try to IM me without my knowing them at all. Most of the time I won't accept. I much prefer to get to know them in the forum's.

See you can really learn here.I'm not alone on this..Thank You.:banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:55 PM

((((((((((Woody))))))

come over and play....

I Respect a woman who can hold her own in a battle of witts,it's too bad some are so outgunned..rofl rofl rofl
Like bringing a knife to a gunfight?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:53 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Sat 10/11/08 09:53 PM

i think the forums are a great source of getting to know people. there are some amazing people here. alot of times you can get the wrong idea of someone also, i know ive "chatted" with people in the forums who i initially thought were jerks until i got to know their sense of humor and how they were and ended up being some great friends who i cherish....just jump in and have fun is my advice on the matterflowerforyou

Yep,the people here are like a internet family,they all have their little groups.Careful though if you piss some of them off they WILL gang up on you.Just FYIflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:48 PM
When I first signed up here,I e-mailed lady after lady after lady with NO response.I don't even care now,this is about meeting people and you can DO or you can TEACH.If you want to meet people stir things up,write a Post.I've met some great people by posting topics.Give it a try..you'll be surprized.flowerforyou :banana: :banana: slaphead

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:39 PM

((((((((((Woody))))))

come over and play....

I Respect a woman who can hold her own in a battle of witts,it's too bad some are so outgunned..rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:19 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Sat 10/11/08 09:20 PM
You are trying to get a point accross to someone,they've already spoke their mind,and before you've been given the chance to rebute,they give you the WHATEVER....Is that rude?....and I need a snappy comeback if anyone knows a good one.smokin smokin smokin

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:16 PM

too long......what are you trying to say!!!

Do think it's rude to end a conversation with WHATEVERhuh

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:15 PM

"Whatever!":tongue:

Thanks football..grumble

Just F...... with ya.laugh drinks rofl

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:13 PM

smokin thanks for sharingsmokin

Thanks Tina,just venting..frustrated

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:09 PM
Don't you hate that response?It's kinda like"Think what you want,but your wrong."Or it's like"I'm done talking about that now."Whats the world coming to.I hate that we live in a world where just about everyone thinks every topic is about them or they have been started to make them look dumb.I think if it makes you look dumb and your answers are true and correct,you made your self look dumb.I would never do that to anyone,I would never try to hurt someones self-esteem.But your either well versed in life or your not.In my opinion your self-esteem is your business,and if it's hurt because of a question or topic,pick up a book or watch some History Channel.Don't be rude because you are'nt educated enough to handle the conversation,get out of it,change the damn subject or something.I'm the kinda guy that if you ask me a question about something I know about be prepared for an answer,how in depth you want me to be is up to you,but if you don't agree,Please don't give me the what ever....Listen and learn.What do you guys think is WHATEVER rude or not?huh huh frustrated

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:38 PM

HA! For the record, men can have them too....and that's equally unattractive!...I witnessed one once....ill

Damn....that's just not rightnoway noway indifferent

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:28 PM

Those bars with dimm lighting are the worst for it,we all know it.You meet someone that has that dark bar beauty,you wake up the next day and chew through your arm.(Ladies too)But see if you wait until the bar closes you can fake loosing your keys,getting sick,or if you know how to undo a distributer your can can be broke down and easily fixed after they leave.Just FYI.Ok for the girls in tights what I mean by that is who told women loose pants are attractive?In my day women would put their pants on while they were stiil wet from the washer so they would be so tight you,could'nt help but stare.Oh yeah guys,If there wearing black pants,and take their girlfriend AND therir purse to the bathroom with them.Your not getting any unless you don't mind riding the Crimson tide.(Just FYI)Well this information is from a former DJ,I've seen it,lived it,and loved every minute of it and I still have borh my arms,and Yes I never had one chew their arm off,I al\ways woke up and stopped them.Ha Ha.....Thanks , Frankhuh huh bigsmile

And here I thought you were all about honesty and goodness..:laughing: And Camel Toes are NOT attractive!waving Sneaks out before the lights come on!

They may not look good to you but what a conversation starter..rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:21 PM

And why do they put sheep on the edge of a cliff....

So the sheep will push back.
laugh laugh laugh laugh

thats why those farmers have them big boots,they just put the sheeps back legs in and they can't run awayrofl rofl waving rofl

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:12 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Fri 10/10/08 05:13 PM

Thats why at the end of the night...when the bar is about to close....and they turn on the lights, they are called the ugly lights.

because you then see who youve been necking with all night.

Could be a man,you just don't know.Ohfrustrated yes you can ONLY MEN HAVE ADAMS APPLES.

huh slaphead

Not ALL men have VISIBLE Adam's Applesnoway scared

And I've met some women that should....noway noway scared scared

Been to Wyoming I see.drinker drinker huh

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:09 PM
Edited by Frankplus1 on Fri 10/10/08 05:10 PM

Thats why at the end of the night...when the bar is about to close....and they turn on the lights, they are called the ugly lights.

Could be a man,you just don't know.Ohfrustrated yes you can ONLY MEN HAVE ADAMS APPLES.

huh slaphead

Not ALL men have VISIBLE Adam's Applesnoway scared

Ok ...Dr.Rider you are right,those that fool us,.....well thats just not right all that false advertizement and all..

no photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:52 PM