Community > Posts By > Modela

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:46 PM
Hobo.. need job, place and food...laugh

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:45 PM
I heard turtle soup is good. It's delicacies in Grand Cayman.. I wouldn't eat any tho... They are too kind to be eaten....laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:43 PM

Rain sucks. At least if it's cold, you can still do something outdoors. I didn't realize the bulb plants needed to be pulled out every fall. Why can't you just leave them in the ground?

I used to not pull them out on the ground and they just rotten down there for a long period of winter. So, I spend a lot of money buying new bulbs to plant in my garden and it is getting expensive.... So, due to economic downturn, I am pulling mine the first time ....laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 02:49 PM
Yes, but it's been raining here for 5 days straight and it is cold so I am pulling my dahlias now.... :banana:

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 02:48 PM
I can't, am not a brit man........Good luck!flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 02:47 PM
Agree! I might go outside and pull out all my dahlias and prep them for next year's planting if the action is not going to change...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 02:38 PM
Employer/s have the right to impose rules and policies. If you do not like them? You do not have to accept or work for their company. They make you read and sign a paper that you are agreeing to those rules and policies during orientation or first day of work. If you do not like it, you can always say no thanks. The main reason is they want to make sure that their company is safe to work and that people are abiding the rules and policies.

100% Agree the work and relationship does not work together... nope

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 02:29 PM

brokenheart Is there a way to prevent a broken heart?brokenheart

Here's antidote for you Mirror.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0vlntgiY2c

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 02:27 PM
Yeah, get a lawyer and make that lawyer rich laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 02:25 PM
Yeah I agree.:banana:

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 02:18 PM

lol damn people are mean!!!! Your all young in my book stop trippin ****!
noway noway noway noway

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 02:11 PM
Edited by Modela on Sat 10/03/09 02:11 PM
No Agenda here.. I deal with it as it comes...laugh

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 02:07 PM

Put down the pipe son and back away from the keyboard.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 02:04 PM

once again my family has lost their minds.my mother thinks im running around not apply for jobs because she doesn't see it and my granny and mother both think i cuss when i go for interviews which i don't.

apparently according to my mother i can get a job tomorrow,but on the chance i told her i get an interview,she tells me to dont get my hopes up because of my background,which i dont have a felony.

apparently my mother thinks ive been "running the streets" which that cost gas money which i dont have and its kinda hard to go anywhere if you dont have gas money.but then again the last few times when i go to see my mom she always thinks im addicted to drugs,which i am not.its been at least 3 separate times where she think ive been addicted to drugs,so ive basically stopped going over there so much.

:smile: I got a sister that is a total wackjob:smile: She just got out of jail (again) and I am hoping she goes back soon:smile:

so sorry to hear that.I have a sister too that is wackjob,nothing like that tho,just a sick *****.

flowerforyou I understand.flowerforyou And I am not exagerating when I say that my sister is completely insane.:smile: Delusional.:smile: Mentally ill.:smile: I wish I was exagerating.:smile: And her current boyfriend is an moron.frustrated That sister of mine belongs in a mental institution but she will probably eventually get caught doing something bad enough to get some years in prison.:smile: My other sister is NOTHING like that.:smile: We cant stand my crazy sister and even our mom has had enough of her psycho crap.:smile: She isnt even allowed to come over to our homes anymore.:smile: My good sister doesn't even want her to be around her kids (my good sisters kids).:smile: My crazy sister cant have kids (thank God):smile:

Sorry to hear that you have this issues too Lee. I do have problems with my siblings too, the only nice thing about it, is I live too far away from them. So, I do not have to deal with their sick behavior everyday. I hope she will get her act together soon. Good luck!

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 02:01 PM
Edited by Modela on Sat 10/03/09 02:06 PM

once again my family has lost their minds.my mother thinks im running around not apply for jobs because she doesn't see it and my granny and mother both think i cuss when i go for interviews which i don't.

apparently according to my mother i can get a job tomorrow,but on the chance i told her i get an interview,she tells me to dont get my hopes up because of my background,which i dont have a felony.

apparently my mother thinks ive been "running the streets" which that cost gas money which i dont have and its kinda hard to go anywhere if you dont have gas money.but then again the last few times when i go to see my mom she always thinks im addicted to drugs,which i am not.its been at least 3 separate times where she think ive been addicted to drugs,so ive basically stopped going over there so much.

Awww? So sorry to hear that your own family cannot be supportive to you. It's ashamed that they're leading you to destruction. If you need someone to talk to, please let me know. I'm here, although I have some issues in my life but we could both share and learn from it and our experience together.

Anyways, try to stay away from people who are so negative. You do not need them, I mean these people in your life especially during this time (economic crisis) when you are down and depress because you can't find a job or can't move forward. They should be supportive of you specially this time of your life where you need them the most. Take care my friend and I hope it will get better for you. There's one quote that says, "There is always light in the other side of the tunnel". Have faith and keep your hope.

Your friend,
M

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 01:48 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 01:47 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 01:46 PM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo