Community > Posts By > Modela

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:39 PM

Ummm pardon my skepticism....but you've been separated how long?

And your child/baby is how old?

And you are on a dating site looking for a new relationship already?

Something don't smell right here.....spock

Jess642:
You entittle to your own happiness and why not? why go into deep sadness where you can actually talk to people here. This site is not all about dating... You can make a lot of friends to talk to here and give you right advice here and not get involve if you choose not to?

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:34 PM

i had to break it off because she was too controling, to jealous, and wouldent try and work things out. Offered to go to counseling to get communication back but she was to bipolar to accept it. Feel bad because i know women can go through certain emotions after they have a child but it was to far out of control

My my my... yes, you are doing the right thing... Been in same boat.. and finally have guts to run and never return...shut him off my life for good...:banana:

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:32 PM

Okay, do you call them "personality disorder" when they're nice lovey dovey and thoughtful and then the next minute in rage?

Sounds like someone that is Bi-Polar to me and needs meds....or very jealous one but either way they are ones I would defiantly distant myself from......noway

Txgal3333
I did, and thank you for your ensight because every time I look back on my past, I can say "I did the right thing".flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:24 PM
That is very sad.... sorry to hear...flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:22 PM
Edited by Modela on Sun 10/04/09 05:23 PM

It really depends what Modela meant by "being unpredictable". She needs to define better what way being unpredictable.

It scared me 'coz I've known several guys who are in the unpredictable category and I don't want to be around them... They could be violent, possessive and very jealous... Nope, been there...scared

Those aren't unpredictable guys. Those guys are violent possessive and very jealous. flowers

Ditto, to me those are in a totally different type of category.......

Okay, do you call them "personality disorder" when they're nice lovey dovey and thoughtful and then the next minute in rage?

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:16 PM
They are very nice, thoughtful and kind around me when they are not in their jealous rage.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:12 PM

It really depends what Modela meant by "being unpredictable". She needs to define better what way being unpredictable.

It scared me 'coz I've known several guys who are in the unpredictable category and I don't want to be around them... They could be violent, possessive and very jealous... Nope, been there...scared

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:09 PM

I am predictable, I just have to find the one who can predict me. :banana:

I am still in the process of predicting you man...laugh laugh laugh

that's not gonna happen.

Anyone can be predicted after being knowing him (or her). If the person trusts you and let you in his world, then you will be able to predict him. If he stays unpredictable there is a problem of trust between the 2. In this meaning I meant "unpredictable" as unpredictable of doing something that could hurt or make the other feel bad.

Yeah, and I am taking my time....

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:05 PM
Edited by Modela on Sun 10/04/09 05:05 PM

Hmmmmm. That's a hard one to answer. I guess I would have to see just what unpredicable means to him. It could mean mentally unstable or exciting and adventurous. Everyone's personality unfolds with time.

That's why I'm asking you guys.. if you think he is nuts or it he meant he can sway either way (adventurous)type of unpredictable.

Why is it just because he says he is unpredictable he is considered nuts????????????Shshshs I would rather have someone around that at times was unpredictable instead of the same ole same ole day in and day out.noway

Why? because.... that is the only statement he had on his profile and it makes me wonder why he has to repeat it on me....laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:03 PM

I am predictable, I just have to find the one who can predict me. :banana:

I am still in the process of predicting you man...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:01 PM

they march to the beat of their own drum.........

they will usually do the "unexpected".........

being unpredictable doesn't have to be a bad thing.........

I should know..........

I love the kiddie....
laugh laugh laugh laugh and? what can I say? I'm a happy person...

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:59 PM

Hmmmmm. That's a hard one to answer. I guess I would have to see just what unpredicable means to him. It could mean mentally unstable or exciting and adventurous. Everyone's personality unfolds with time.

That's why I'm asking you guys.. if you think he is nuts or it he meant he can sway either way (adventurous)type of unpredictable.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:58 PM

Nothing.I love a crazy Biittch

It's a guy that told me btw, I am unpredictable... shocked

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:56 PM
waving waving waving

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 04:54 PM
says, "i am unpredictable"... what do you think of him?

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:20 PM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:19 PM
Yeah, don't you?laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 12:09 PM
Finish your unfinished business... and go from there....

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 12:07 PM

:heart:What do you do when you can't find the one for you?:heart:

happy Do you give up?happy

bigsmile Or keep pushing for the dream?bigsmile

I will keep my eyes open....laugh

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:51 AM
As far as you love him... yes, we love someone and we get hurts too..... You will get over it over time....but better start it now before it's too late. Good luck to you.flowerforyou

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25