Community > Posts By > jdstep

jdstep's photo
Wed 10/23/13 03:02 PM
SF EAST BAY AREA WOMEN:

I don't stay single for long so contact me Asap. I'd really like to get to know you. I don't like the whole online thing, but I like that this website is free and gives me the opportunity to branch out. I like going out and seeing new things, whether that be hiking, movies, walking my dog, going to SF, going to Monterey to see some friends. I'm an insurance agent with a sporadic schedule but I'm sure I could find the time to meet if there is a connection. Anyways, I hope to meet soon, thank you everyone that too time to read this.

jdstep's photo
Wed 10/23/13 03:02 PM
SF EAST BAY AREA WOMEN:

I don't stay single for long so contact me Asap. I'd really like to get to know you. I don't like the whole online thing, but I like that this website is free and gives me the opportunity to branch out. I like going out and seeing new things, whether that be hiking, movies, walking my dog, going to SF, going to Monterey to see some friends. I'm an insurance agent with a sporadic schedule but I'm sure I could find the time to meet if there is a connection. Anyways, I hope to meet soon, thank you everyone that too time to read this.

jdstep's photo
Wed 10/23/13 03:01 PM
SF EAST BAY AREA WOMEN:

jdstep's photo
Wed 10/23/13 03:00 PM
SF EAST BAY AREA WOMEN:

jdstep's photo
Wed 10/23/13 02:59 PM
SF EAST BAY AREA WOMEN:

jdstep's photo
Wed 10/23/13 02:59 PM
SF EAST BAY AREA WOMEN:

jdstep's photo
Wed 10/23/13 02:52 PM
Anything involving cute Korean girls gets me going, and Korean girls should be visiting my page because I know what they like better than K-Pop

jdstep's photo
Sat 08/10/13 12:18 PM
Send me a message and I'll send you my number, we can text back and forth and see if we click, I'm in the east bay, CA.

jdstep's photo
Sat 08/10/13 12:16 PM
If you stumble across this and your in the bay area, check out my profile and send me a message. I'll send you my number to text back and forth and we'll see if we have something in common and if it's worth hanging out. I love my life and I spend my days selling interactive security systems to companies and my nights walking my dog and/or hanging out with my friends. As far as friends go I believe it's about quality, not quantity, I used to have like 50 friends and I weeded that down to my good friends which is like 7. I've been in only serious relationships but I'm open minded and willing to see where things go with whoever I meet.

jdstep's photo
Fri 08/09/13 07:36 PM
Men will only **** illiterate women, they won't see any lasting potential. Learn how to put your sentences together and I'm sure at least one guy will want a relationship from you. No offense, but your post looks like it came from a 14 year old hoodrat who dropped out of school when she was 8 years old. Most men can't stand that and will run. Also, when woman write in all capitals.

jdstep's photo
Mon 08/05/13 09:31 PM
Attractive women who want to meet in the Walnut Creek, eastbay CA area, or living within driving distance

jdstep's photo
Mon 08/05/13 09:30 PM
Attractive women who want to meet in the Walnut Creek, eastbay CA area, or living within driving distance

jdstep's photo
Mon 08/05/13 09:30 PM
<This guy

jdstep's photo
Mon 08/05/13 09:27 PM

jdstep's photo
Mon 08/05/13 09:27 PM
Attractive women who want to meet in the Walnut Creek, eastbay CA area, or living within driving distance,

jdstep's photo
Mon 08/05/13 09:26 PM

jdstep's photo
Mon 08/05/13 09:25 PM

jdstep's photo
Mon 08/05/13 09:24 PM

jdstep's photo
Mon 08/05/13 09:23 PM

jdstep's photo
Mon 08/05/13 09:21 PM