Community > Posts By > Matveika

Matveika's photo
Wed 08/07/13 06:19 AM
Personally, Flirting is a mans way of telling you he's interested, thinks your cute and testing to see your reaction..

How did you react to his obvious flirting btw? :)

Giving you directly his phone number, well.. for one he has no idea of your relationship status, two, if you knock him back.. Whoaa could put him in an Embarrassing situation, especially as you have your kiddies ;)

Its quite a different culture I think also, dependent on country.. while working in Kuwait, seen it so many times, guys and girls would cruise up and down the main highway, if a girl has her window slightly open, she's game for "get to know you", seen many a guy, just stop along side, knock window and start a chat "In the Middle of the 3 lanes :D then pass a number..

I have only had the bottle to do it once myself here in Dubai and that was because you kept looking at me, just wrote my number on a napkin, as we walked out handed it to her.. fair do's though I crapped meself, just in case she looked and said WTF!! LOL.. Outcome, she did call within 20mins :)

Matveika's photo
Wed 08/07/13 05:00 AM
Well, I find, be charming, be realistic but most of all, just be yourself.. You cant GET her to love you, but you can GET her to fall in love with you.