Community > Posts By > dcastelmissy

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:49 PM
IMHO friendships have the best chances to become real relationships. You get to know the person within, not just the outer appearance of that person!

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:46 PM
True integrity of character is what catches my attention! Not the smooth words or the flirtatious actions ! Those are a dime a dozen to me!!! Character is displayed by actions, not smooth words and flirtations which mean nothing! No matter how many women they are addressed to and no matter how smooth they sound!! The words may sweep you off your feet temporarily, but, what actions are there to back up the words?

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:39 PM
It is never easy or simple to get over someone you cared deeply about! I have chosen to wish them the best despite the fact that it may hurt me to do so! Let them go, do your mourning after them but move on as you must. They moved on so you must also, and the sooner the better! I'm still friends with my ex's as I feel it is the only way to avoid bitterness I wish them well as they do me! The alternative seems to me to be an exercise in futility! Move forward and live your future life with optimism! :smile:

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 04/10/15 05:37 PM

Sex & Intimacy section had several threads that were visited regularly. the "masturbating for world peace" was one thread that would get me uplifted on a daily/nightly basis pitchfork

I'll just bet it did! Thanks for your post Ese! I'm still waiting for a motorcycle ride! Hope I don't die before that bucket list wish comes true!:tongue:

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 04/10/15 05:34 PM

I don't use a keyboard or my fingers for brain cell stimulation No1. Don't need it for touching the heart and soul either :tongue:
.Awwww.. you're such a romantic.... you make me just want to stimulate the heck out of your brain cells..:wink: laugh :angel: tongue2

If there isn't romantic brain cell interaction, the rest won't fall into place! smokin

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 04/10/15 11:49 AM
Lol...not a problem sweetie! flowerforyou

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 04/10/15 10:14 AM

Favorite thread..My Hideout.
#Home

All your threads are good 2K! I very much appreciate your input and comments! flowerforyou

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/09/15 04:35 PM

I find that i care less about age the older i get....is that wisdom,or alzheimer's ?

laugh

It's Alzheimer's ! Lol. I forgot how old I am somewhat conveniently! :angel:

I am forever walking into rooms and then asking myself, 'Why did I come here'. Is that a sign?scared flowerforyou
Then again housework traumatises me, I could just be 'blacking out' when thinking of doing it lol.

Sure sign that it's an advanced case lol! Blackouts too?? Maybe someone has already buried you and you just don't remember! laugh flowerforyou

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:55 AM
^^^^^^ So true ! Beautiful quote! flowerforyou

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:51 AM

I find that i care less about age the older i get....is that wisdom,or alzheimer's ?

laugh

It's Alzheimer's ! Lol. I forgot how old I am somewhat conveniently! :angel:

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:14 AM
Edited by dcastelmissy on Thu 04/09/15 09:21 AM
To Amelinng and Kaustuv thank you both for your kind thoughts! flowerforyou

dcastelmissy's photo
Wed 04/08/15 03:28 PM
I don't use a keyboard or my fingers for brain cell stimulation No1. Don't need it for touching the heart and soul either :tongue:

dcastelmissy's photo
Wed 04/08/15 11:01 AM
I hope this birthday is your best ever Torgo, or should I have said horror-filled given your penchant for horror movies! Thank you for always being your sweet self! Happy Birthday now and in the years ahead! flowers

dcastelmissy's photo
Wed 04/08/15 08:05 AM
Lol...I'm all for stimulating brain cells...but I key in on those that touch the heart and spirit! happy

dcastelmissy's photo
Wed 04/08/15 07:07 AM
Prayers being said and best wishes for a full recovery!

dcastelmissy's photo
Wed 04/08/15 06:36 AM
Good to see you Crystal! Thanks for your input! flowerforyou

dcastelmissy's photo
Wed 04/08/15 06:20 AM
:cry: sad2

dcastelmissy's photo
Wed 04/08/15 05:54 AM
Thanks for your posts Sweetest! Poetic Pandering is a very good one also! Keep it up! flowerforyou

dcastelmissy's photo
Wed 04/08/15 05:50 AM
Thanks for your input Kaustuv! I love your posts very much! Always inspirational! flowerforyou

dcastelmissy's photo
Wed 04/08/15 05:47 AM
When I went car shopping, the two favorites were the Toyota Matrix and the Honda CRV. I loved the style of the CRV that year; however, with a price tag of $9,000 more than the Matrix, I thought the Toyota would be the best choice for me. At resale time, if that day ever comes, I know I'll come out ahead anyway than if I had bought any other car in my price range!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next