Community > Posts By > dcastelmissy

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/10/15 07:01 PM
A very beautiful post from a woman with a loving heart! flowerforyou :heart:

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/10/15 06:52 PM

Happy Mothers Day, Ma! Love you!

Of that I am quite certain babygirl ! Happy Mother's Day to you too! I know what a great Mom you truly are! Blessings to you and the boys! :heart: flowers

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/10/15 06:45 PM

Has anyone here experienced it? Not sibling rivalry as kids but in adult life too.
Please share your experiences drinker

I have a friend of mine who is a mason. So is his brother. They started and ran a masonry companytogether "Florio's brothers masonry". Had the lettered trucks on the road.. whole deal.

They had a fight and one brother left the company. He started up another masonry company called " the REAL Florio Brothers masonry". Lol

Lol. I have friends that had a similar experience & they were brothers. I dont understand how certain people tend to get kinda evil when it comes to money. Money comes & goes but human relationships & bonding with each other don't. Money is important Yes but its not everything whereby a person can turn into Something else

This happens so often unfortunately, with people who cherish material possessions above relationships or friendships! The general rule of thumb for me is: if you value your friendships or familial relationships, never go into business with them, if you choose to protect that which is truly valuable!

dcastelmissy's photo
Tue 05/05/15 06:51 AM
Id say 100% loss at those prices! Lol

dcastelmissy's photo
Tue 05/05/15 05:54 AM

Ever since I joined 'Mingle', there's been ONLY a 'thought' that's been 'getting me off' intermittently; and that is: the very 'thought' of 'Chucky & Me'!:tongue:
blushing blushing smitten smitten drinks

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Girrrrl, you are sooo crazy!rofl

Kaustuv is a girl??? I distinctly remember that he is a guy!! smokin

you know missy... i purposely did not comment on that^^... but i did take a peek at kaustuv's profile, just to make sure... ohwell

awatersign might need to start setting things straight...shades

laugh :thumbsup: waving

dcastelmissy's photo
Tue 05/05/15 05:37 AM

Ever since I joined 'Mingle', there's been ONLY a 'thought' that's been 'getting me off' intermittently; and that is: the very 'thought' of 'Chucky & Me'!:tongue:
blushing blushing smitten smitten drinks

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Girrrrl, you are sooo crazy!rofl

Kaustuv is a girl??? I distinctly remember that he is a guy!! smokin

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 11:22 AM

Okay there is no point in continuing to debate this. It clearly states he pointed to his disciples but I cannot convince you of that.

Ok, we'll totally disregard the entire fact that his mother and brothers were there and were trying to get to him through the crowd. Which may have very well be the main reason Jesus even specifically mentioned them/pointed them out in order for them to get them through. Please don't come here trying to "convince" anyone of anything... we're just here discussing and talking/sharing.

Yes you're right, I should not have used the word convince. Each of us understand scripture differently and we each have rights to those opinions and discussions. flowerforyou

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 10:48 AM
Okay there is no point in continuing to debate this. It clearly states he pointed to his disciples but I cannot convince you of that.

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 10:35 AM
Edited by dcastelmissy on Sun 05/03/15 10:41 AM

Cowboy Jesus' physical mother and brothers were looking for him and could not get to him because of the crowds of people and he was told this by someone! He even said they were waiting for him outside of where Jesus was, at which time Jesus turned and pointed to his followers and said that these he considered his brothers and sisters to wit those who did the Father's will. How can you not see this?

His mother and brothers were trying to get to him but couldn't because of the crowd, thus they were there/present, thus Jesus said "this is my mother and brothers". How can you not see this?

His physical mother and brothers were outside, they could not get to Jesus! The followers were with Jesus inside, he pointed to them as his brothers and sisters!

Matthew 12:47-49

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 10:22 AM
Cowboy Jesus' physical mother and brothers were looking for him and could not get to him because of the crowds of people and he was told this by someone! He even said they were waiting for him outside of where Jesus was, at which time Jesus turned and pointed to his followers and said that these he considered his brothers and sisters to wit those who did the Father's will. How can you not see this?

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 10:02 AM
Edited by dcastelmissy on Sun 05/03/15 10:11 AM

i do not agree... jesus is not God

he is not his own father...

and he did not tell us to treat him as equal to God

and i do not see jesus as God for that would be in direct contradiction to the first commandment

when he said that "the father and I are one" is in the same context as saying "you and i are one"...existing for the same purpose, but not the same entity...

Exactly! We are all brethren with Christ!

So why does he say he is our God and why doesn't he ever refer to us as brothers? Again, yes Jesus had actual blood brothers/sisters. But for the rest of the world, why doesn't he refer to us as brothers/sisters.

I think he does refer to us a brothers and sisters,

Matthew 12:50
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
John 17:21
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Luke 22:29
And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Matthew is saying we will be the same AS his brother, sister, and mother. It shows more of the context of the verse when he says specifically "mother". So what woman do you know besides Mary that could be considered Jesus' mother? If you find that missing link, then you'll enlighten us all on how we could be brothers and sisters with Jesus.

Yes and notice here as all of references as such Jesus says "MY" father, he doesn't say our father, or your father, he specifically says "my/his" father.

Even after I gave you scripture to show you where he spoke of himself as our brother? Well, nothing more I can say if you won't accept scripture as proof!

It's not proof when taken out of context. Because remember , Joseph (Joses), Judas (Jude) and Simon are his brothrs. Can give you his sister's names as well if needed.

In the scripture where Jesus was advised that his family members were outside and looking for him, he pointed to his followers and stated these were his mother, brothers, sisters; he made a specific difference between the physical family members and those he considered his spiritual family members. I did not take that scripture out of context.

His brother/sisters were in that group he pointed to. Please find another verse Jesus refers to us as brothers and sisters where his actual blood brothers and sisters were not present.

Please read that scripture again! They were clearly outside because they were looking for him and the person who answered the door told Jesus that to which he pointed to the people inside the room as his brothers and sisters but not in the physically related way!

Please find another verse(s) where Jesus refers to us as brother's and sisters. Because I can find mulitple verses of where Jesus created us and Jesus is our "God". But none that Jesus is our brother directly stating it as it states he is our God where their is no possible confusion where his actual blood brothers/sisters are present. Find one where his actual blood brothers/sisters were not present and we'll discuss further :)

Luke 8:21 But He answered and said to them, “My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it.”
It actually should be read from verse 19! I did not quote that here!

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 09:51 AM

and i do not see jesus as God for that would be in direct contradiction to the first commandment

when he said that "the father and I are one" is in the same context as saying "you and i are one"...existing for the same purpose, but not the same entity...

So why does he say he is our God and why doesn't he ever refer to us as brothers? Again, yes Jesus had actual blood brothers/sisters. But for the rest of the world, why doesn't he refer to us as brothers/sisters.

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Matthew is saying we will be the same AS his brother, sister, and mother. It shows more of the context of the verse when he says specifically "mother". So what woman do you know besides Mary that could be considered Jesus' mother? If you find that missing link, then you'll enlighten us all on how we could be brothers and sisters with Jesus.

Yes and notice here as all of references as such Jesus says "MY" father, he doesn't say our father, or your father, he specifically says "my/his" father.

Even after I gave you scripture to show you where he spoke of himself as our brother? Well, nothing more I can say if you won't accept scripture as proof!

It's not proof when taken out of context. Because remember , Joseph (Joses), Judas (Jude) and Simon are his brothrs. Can give you his sister's names as well if needed.

In the scripture where Jesus was advised that his family members were outside and looking for him, he pointed to his followers and stated these were his mother, brothers, sisters; he made a specific difference between the physical family members and those he considered his spiritual family members. I did not take that scripture out of context.

His brother/sisters were in that group he pointed to. Please find another verse Jesus refers to us as brothers and sisters where his actual blood brothers and sisters were not present.

Please read that scripture again! They were clearly outside because they were looking for him and the person who answered the door told Jesus that to which he pointed to the people inside the room as his brothers and sisters but not in the physically related way!

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 09:25 AM

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 09:10 AM

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:58 AM
Edited by dcastelmissy on Sun 05/03/15 09:02 AM

Matthew 4:10 in resisting temptation from Satan Jesus said: Then Jesus *said to him, “Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.’”

To have made himself the object of worship as the Almighty, he would have been guilty of the same sin as Satan who wanted worship as God!

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:52 AM
Jesus taught that he came to do his Father's will not his own will! Therefore he came to do the will of the Almighty God !

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:35 AM

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:10 AM
17 Jesus *said to her, “Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.’” John 20:17

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 05/03/15 05:12 AM
In various languages my name means "Divine, perfect, luminous, messenger of beneficence and wellness." glasses

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 05/01/15 10:00 PM
Sweet dreams Nascar! waving