Community > Posts By > dcastelmissy

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 04/24/15 09:03 PM

would you want your techno lover to have real true emotions... that is would you want them.. to have feelings..?

Would you or wouldn't you? Would you want someone who would not feel for your children when they are sick or hurting or just in need of a hug?

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:45 PM
No.....because I'm not perfect and I could not relate to anything or anyone that was! bigsmile

The mechanical is not a substitute for the human who can feel and show empathy, compassion or loving emotion! JMHO

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:38 PM

ooooh great one of those show how smart ya are by picking the important figures in history..I don't even like history class

1. Katharine Hepburn

2. Sigmund Freud so we could have a little conversation on a few of his well thought out theories

3.Carol Burnett might be fun

see now I thought of the big ones like Jesus
but I would have to watch my language...what if I dropped something and said " oh christ" and he answers " Yes?" noway

then ya I thought Ghandi but would have to be when he wasn't fasting otherwise
it would be like
"hey Ghandi you want some chicken?, how about a roll? some green beans? salad? ANYTHING MAN???" huh
"I'll just have water"

Helen Keller I love and the miracle worker one of my favorite movies
but ya remember that scene at the dinner table when teacher has to show her how to sit and eat and she is flinging food left and right and plates are going through the air ...whew better learn how to duck huh happy

Doesn't matter...they would accept and love everyone in the end; hence my choices bigsmile

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:32 PM
Extraordinary! flowerforyou

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 04/24/15 09:09 AM
Very eloquent! flowerforyou

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:35 AM
These are absolutely lovely! Very very nice work! :thumbsup:

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:02 AM
Jesus Christ
Gandhi
Helen Keller :smile:

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 04/24/15 07:51 AM

The bite is worse than the bark, no wait, that's not right.

Related to this angry dude? scared

I've trained my female schnauzer never to look at me in that tone of voice! :tongue: laugh

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/23/15 04:14 PM

....and a new high backed desk chair...and a new roof and deck...living room flooring....grumble

I already did the new deck and installed wood laminate flooring and I have a high back desk chair I'm trying to give away....pity you're so far away! ohwell

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/23/15 11:32 AM

how big is it, missy, and what does it do? Is it bigger than a bread box?

It is a reclining chair. I got the reclining sofa yesterday! happy

:banana: Sweet! I've been dreaming about a recliner lately, and new glider rockers. Hope that you enjoy your new furniture!

drinker

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/23/15 11:28 AM
My dog and my family photos; everything else is replaceable! :smile:

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/23/15 11:19 AM

how big is it, missy, and what does it do? Is it bigger than a bread box?

It is a reclining chair. I got the reclining sofa yesterday! happy

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/23/15 09:53 AM
It finally arrived and it's all assembled now! :smile:

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/23/15 08:05 AM

Mingle jail? Cough cough

Hmmm.... someone's being real naughty!

Slam the cuffs on 'email I say!! :tongue:

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:58 AM
Another one arrives today hopefully!

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:12 AM

I started a chocolate goddess appreciation thread.

Well I appreciate the sentiment but where does that leave the ones who don't fall into that category? I have friends who are Chinese and don't fall into your chocolate or white description?

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:07 AM

Anyone can start a chocolate goddess thread. I won't be offended. I don't know why a white woman would get offended by this thread, btw.

Because of the prejudicial comment made about Mexicans! Here in the US Mexicans used to be considered part of the white race for the most part but now on job applications race is not focused on but ethnicity is. Caucasian and Latino/Hispanic are now separated. I hope that explains it satisfactorily. Besides, some of my best friends are of other non white/Caucasian races!

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/23/15 06:58 AM

Come on people. It is a fun thread for all to joke in. It was started because of a joke post on another thread. Reading toooo much into it. If it was meant to be serious then it wouldn't have been posted in chit chat

whoa

Racial undertones? Seriously? Not everything in life is serious

You mean I'm not welcomed to "my opinion" on certain posts made because it was all meant as fun? Sometimes even kidding or jokes can hurt or offend others also. But again, that's my opinion.

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/23/15 06:48 AM

Dude, it's any attractive white woman. I hope you're joking.

Exactly.....as opposed to other colors! The whole topic was only for "white" women which sounds like it had a racial undertone from the get go, or at least had the possibility of becoming one. I am not amused with this type of fun and kidding around in such an insensitive manner. That's just me though! I love all my friends regardless of their color, male or female etc! JMHO

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 04/23/15 06:16 AM

Ohhh... I knew you would be upset..
.... but... here in Canada... that is what we are exposed to... all the DIY shows..
. show immigrant workers... doing the manual labor... I realize to some extent this is reality..yes...

.. but I am in no way saying.. this is my opinion... are my viewpoint of.. Mexican.. people....

... now we joke around about a lot of things on here... you know this..yes...
... so..... it was just in fun.. at least on my part.....ok... and believe me I did think of your feelings when I was posting...flowerforyou ...

. but you know me..pitchfork

huh