Community > Posts By > plain_jane1

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 06/27/09 03:57 PM

Are they any such thing anymore?I would love to find one.just one is all i'm asking for.someone that lives in texas would be nice at least you might could really date and get to know each other.

Yes lits there is a Mr. right for everyone. Some of the Mr. Rights don't live in the same state as you do. I have found my MR. RIGHT but he lives in OHIO and that's okay because he comes to NC to see me. It took me a long time to find him but he's a keeper for me. Keep up your search you'll find him I'm sure of that.

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 06/27/09 03:38 PM

again there are just as many woman that lie

so dont forget that to bring that up if your gonna try and make men look bad

You need to write a post like I did. That must bother you to know that men lie.
It's not a secret or are you trying to tell us something? oops oops oops oops oops rofl rofl rofl rofl

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 06/27/09 02:31 PM

I know that all men don't lie. But they are few and far between.

So tell me....how long did it take you to interview every man in the world to come to this conclusion?

Incidentally, I don't remember ever being queried, so your information is automatically flawed.

So tell me then mrmusic your automatically the expert on this subject right.

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 06/27/09 12:10 PM

.....and still waiting

Babygirl everyone loves you.

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:02 AM

coz all men are bastards - sheesh don't u ppl know anything? tongue2

I know that all men don't lie. But they are few and far between.

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:45 AM

When you have the bad ones, It lets you appreciate the good ones even more... Law of Tao.

Your right about that, I'm lucky to have a very special man come into my life. The best man I know and I'm glad all men don't lie. flowerforyou

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:39 AM

Naw......I am simply calling what I see. Lemme take a wild guess at this....all your problems are someone elses fault. (all those lying men would be my guess) I think I may have dated you.

Never in a million years-----but you would want to----:banana:

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 06/27/09 01:58 AM
My man.

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 06/27/09 01:57 AM
I love a smart, handsome man that lives in OHIO

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 06/27/09 01:40 AM
YES more than once. I love him as well.

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 06/27/09 01:37 AM
Perhaps you are misreading and maybe just maybe you are the rude one here. What do you think???????:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

plain_jane1's photo
Sat 06/27/09 01:25 AM
Well now if this thread scares you maybe you shouldn't post anything on here.:banana: rofl rofl

plain_jane1's photo
Fri 06/26/09 06:33 PM
It's the little things that count--the finger brushing through your hair, the memory of first seeing that waterfall together, the text he sends just to remind you that he's thinking about you, the scent of his cologne when he's away. The little things equal the purest love.

plain_jane1's photo
Fri 06/26/09 04:50 PM
No not today.

plain_jane1's photo
Fri 06/26/09 04:14 PM
Edited by plain_jane1 on Fri 06/26/09 04:16 PM

woman lie just as damm much as men do.

so dont go throwing this as men cause what u been through.

this is why I just assume stay single,so I dont gotta deal with any of you.

I have never cheated will never cheat,have no need to cheat.

I sure know why you are single and want to stay that way. I hope you stay single too. One less pain maybe.drinks rofl rofl rofl

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:39 PM
Why did you have to lie to me? I trusted and really cared for you!

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:38 PM

like seriously, what man would say..."hi woman i just got out of a relationship, i still love her...she doesnt want me...and i am depressed"

nooooooooooo we arent gonna say that!

To be honest, I have heard that before. Try again!

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:41 PM

its like someone saying "i hope your dog dies."
one of my dogs did die a month or so ago, but its not like i would lose sleep over someone saying it, and i liked that dog A LOT more than i do most people

I think everyone is getting a litte bit offtopic here. I got that it was a joke. A poor one, mind you, but a joke. The point of the thread was to get insight on the male brain and why men lie.

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:33 PM
I realize that, but it was still inappropriate.

plain_jane1's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:29 PM

hes doin ur sister too...fyi

...and your mother.

Could we keep this on a mature level please? It's not cool to joke about someone's mother. I'm sure we'd all agree to that.

Maybe this is the reason your having problems...to worried about maturity instead of having a sense of humor.

Oh I have a sense of humor, I just don't think it's funny to joke about someone sleeping with your mom when your mom has passed away. That seems more in poor taste to me than funny.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25