Community > Posts By > Aragorn25

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 04:12 AM
we exchange info and a bit nervous. Blue eyes 5'7 and skinny and plays college rugby. lol

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 03:19 AM
Edited by Aragorn25 on Fri 09/19/08 03:23 AM
Hmm and she says she see us together....

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 03:17 AM
I join to find some advice really and i dont want to make the same mistakes. We met online....

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 03:07 AM
Well she said she do want me and wants me to meet the parents who i am nervous as heck..... I am nervous about her because she told me she use to be a "man eater".

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 03:01 AM
And what do women mean by friends? I have a feeling she still want me to romance her. I never knew friends could do that?

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 02:57 AM
So i have been talking to this lovely lady for a while now.... I get mix feelings from her.... she says she want to be in a serious relationship and yet wants to be friends. She talks about wanting sex and then dont. I told her we should wait..... I am a bit lost... any advice? She is 21 hottie and i'm 25 simple guy.

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 07:42 PM
A lot of people are nice and we just got a few bad apples. I told my friend to ignore the advances. He is a quiet smart guy and what most called "a geek" or "nerd". The ladies don't seem to care really and it was them who first gave hints to the guy. Their manager know and HR. All got 2 warnings already. He is new and there target. I just don't understand why they do it when they themself know the pain or being treated badly.

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 05:15 PM
Unfortunely almost everyone can hear them talk. And no i am not there boss but i do see and report all to senior managers, COO and COE directly. They are very unprofessional. Should i help a fellow clueless man in need? I wont do much maybe a warning of behavior? He is a friend and works under me

no photo
Mon 09/15/08 05:00 PM
Greetings and well met,

So i work for a company and my position is IT/Business analyst. Anyways a man at work goes up and ask this pretty blonde out and got turned down infront of cohorts of her bimbo friends. He leaves and hear them making fun of the guy. You would think they will know better because i do overhear thier bad experince with men like dumping them like dead flies. And then i see them off teasing and flirting with the poor guy. Think i should step in and flex my power over the harpies?