Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 03/13/22 05:20 AM
Ghosts are comprised of energy. YES, they exist, and they have less to do with God or the Devil, and more to do with people without bodies.

Ghosts are simply a residual form of self imprinted on the energy grid we use/call EMF (electro magnetic field). While the physical body no long exists, the residual self can/does. This is why you (animals) can "sense" them when they are around. This is why machines like, recorders, cameras, FLIR, KII meters, and other energy collection devises pick up their voice/image.

Good vs Bad Ghosts. Just as their are good and bad people walking around the earth, there are good and bad ghosts. Born with an innate "knowing" and "mediumship" ability, ghosts have/are always around me. Born and raised in a bizarre religion, it was very confusing for me to navigate through life when my crazy parents would tell me these beings without bodies are all demons :rolling_eyes:. As I got older I learned how to manage through these encounters through many spiritual groups--this really saved me from mental disasters throughout my life.

Working with the paranormal I feel I have a more positive outlook on ghosts/spirits in general--they are just people without bodies, and that is neither a good thing or bad thing--its just the way of it. Don't let God or the Devil become the goalies.

no photo
Sun 03/13/22 04:53 AM
Any, anti-mask, anti-vax crazed peeps in the Flathead Valley left to Mingle with?

no photo
Sun 03/13/22 04:37 AM
Yep, I've been aware all my adult life, its just more obvious now and more frequent. It's like a magicians trick, create a big distraction that the news media keeps as top story for days and weeks while Gov does highly relevant, detrimental things to the american people that may not get reported in news feed or is just a footnote. My favorite was Clinton signing over multiple National parks and US highways to the UN, as Federal law prohibits stationing foreign toops on US soil its now legal as those land deeds are held by the UN , therefore not US soil any more.

100% agree! it is so obvious now, more than ever. If ever there were a time in our evolution, since 1776, for the people to rise up against the bs, it is RIGHT NOW!

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 09:11 PM
Agree and :thumbsup_tone1: Joovisst.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 09:09 PM
It's asinine, because the vaccine saves millions of lives and it's such a tiny shot. Protesting the vaccine is almost as dumb as people taking ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine instead. Such Idiots!

you are sadly misinformed...the vax is NOT a vax it is an EXPERIMENTAL injection--period! Since when did so many smart people become dumped down by political propaganda? Y'll...covid hasn't even been isolated yet. :flushed: Do yourself a favor and stop watching cnn.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 08:51 PM
it's hard enough to date after 50, but even more discouraged with people on a "dating site" looking primarily for tail :rolling_eyes: . . . guys, they are called hookers, not dates.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 08:46 PM
Watch it--we are living it right now!

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 08:42 PM
#FJB

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 08:41 PM
100% with ANYONE that stands for JUSTICE AND FREEDOM :muscle_tone2:...the vax is NOT a vax it is an EXPERIMENTAL injection--period! Since when did so many smart people become dumped down lab-monkeys? Y'll...covid has even been isolated yet. :flushed: Do yourself a favor and stop watching cnn.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 08:32 PM
Vax vs unvaxx is an oxymoron y'll--first of all, the covid Vax is NOT a Vax, it has NOT been tested as such, and it does NOT protect you from covid. On that note covid has NOT even been isolated yet--FACT.