Community > Posts By > duece1479

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:10 AM
thanks, whats good around here, besides Disney, I'd like to save that for when the kids visit.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:04 AM
Edited by duece1479 on Fri 09/12/08 11:04 AM
Looking for a new friend, just moved from southern georgia aka......Jacksonville. Anybody there of the female persuasion. Looking for someone to have some fun with.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:58 AM
R u kidding me, the reason my wifes relationship fell apart was that she was overly needy. She couldn't do anything without asking me first, I mean I didn't want it that way. It was all about her. I need this, do I look fat in this, does my hair look ok, am i gaining weight. all that crap on top of the fact that she helped with nothing in our day to day lives. this might sound like a vent, maybe, maybe it is. but ill tell you what i am more attracted to a woman who could take care of me, not that i would want that. just that i mean if she has her ?&*# together, takes care of her own thing, doesn't need me for anything, except you know, man that really is a turn on.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:51 AM
hello whoever is out there, I am new to the area. Just got out of a torrid marriage, looking to have some fun. anyone got any suggestions.