Community > Posts By > Alexy7

Alexy7's photo
Mon 07/22/13 04:48 AM
It is there like a site from where you can learn this cause is interesting surprised

Alexy7's photo
Mon 07/22/13 04:42 AM
You are very creative I like the jewlery you made , if I only could do jewlery too and make for me anyway you sell them and you have like a store or? ^^

Alexy7's photo
Mon 07/22/13 04:39 AM
You are a kind person for doing that and I would really like to get to know you if is okey? As friends if that is okey with you ofcourse ^^

Alexy7's photo
Mon 07/22/13 04:26 AM
A lot of things but depends on the person , I do not like harsh men or very stubborn kind to get their own way ,in a few words it truns me on shy men that are kind and honest and are not agressive or get angry fast , I get angry fast so I need someone that could temperate me so good guys are a turn on for me ^^

Alexy7's photo
Sat 07/20/13 04:45 AM
My life is a continous embarassing moment surprised anyway most embarassing was when I was in highschool and feel off the stairs and I had to go to hospital on cause I hit my spine and those people could not lift me haha scared surprised

Alexy7's photo
Sat 07/20/13 04:31 AM
As long as you are not in peace and want trouble one should date a co-worker my opinion haha :banana: