Community > Posts By > spankmaster

spankmaster's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:04 AM
There ya go. question/answer.

spankmaster's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:01 AM
Edited by spankmaster on Sat 09/20/08 09:03 AM
how do you know when I orgasm shoe monkey?

spankmaster's photo
Sat 09/20/08 08:59 AM
bearded ladies exist outside of circuses. local bookstore f'r instance. It's a pretty coarse pubic looking beard that I guess she's proud of, but I'm imagining a velcro sound with her boyfriend (if he exists) and it's not pleasing to the mind.

spankmaster's photo
Sat 09/20/08 08:54 AM
So, would the phrase, "like moths to a flame" be appropriate here? I want to learn about Mingle2 and how it works, but first I need to conquer it, kind of like a carnivorous Bengal tiger needs to be shot with a tranq dart so you can give it a pap smear.

spankmaster's photo
Sat 09/20/08 08:52 AM
I ain't said nothing unseemly, and if I did it was only Shining Truth. I really feel sorry for all the martyrs in history. I truly feel their pain. I feel as if I've been crucified, burned, shot, covered in tar and feathers, had pictures of my beaver published in the Enquirer.

spankmaster's photo
Sat 09/20/08 08:50 AM
This is ridiculous x 2.

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:53 PM
Edited by spankmaster on Fri 09/19/08 07:55 PM
I'm tha O to the P.
Da Original Posta.

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:36 PM
what's an OP?

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 06:55 PM
yeah, not too many virgins round these parts. only ones are in diapers. and that's a whole different website entirely.

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 06:52 PM
why are there chinamen in your words? i actually didn't even know there were chatrooms on this. My profile's been here about 2 weeks. I clicked on "community" and saw what looked like messageboards, and decided to put a funny headline up, and all of a sudden, people were responding to me real-time. It was a quantum leap in date sites. Maybe I don't need a date if I have a legion of cult-like fans. I can always order the virgin brought forward.

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 06:43 PM
I told myself 6 pages, tonight...but, then I was like whoah, slow down pardner...people used to get burned at the stake for awesomeness. I decided 5 pages was amazing enough.

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 06:41 PM
those like like laughing chinamen.

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 06:38 PM
that's now how you spell ****.

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 06:35 PM
Welcome to the 5 Pagers chat. What knowledge do you seek?

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 06:33 PM
Yep. Never been here in my life, but already have gone down in Mingle History. If you speak to me, please refer to me as the 5-Pager, or I won't acknowledge you as a human being. Tanks.

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 06:15 PM
All proceeds from this Mingle Thread benefit fingernail cancer victims. Please do not reproduce or show in any public venue without expressed consent from the trademark bearer, herewith referred to as "The 5 Pager". The 5 Pager reserves right to pursue litigation. The 5 Pager and stockholders reserve right to all proceeds and venues, as per Article XVI, pursuant to confederation, vis-a-vis, deuteronomy II, aka fabulous comedian Carrottop.
Buy the Bantam novel. Sold at participating dealers.
Buy the RCA soundtrack available at:
Sam Goodys
MediaPlay
Sound Bucket
Wal-Mart

Copyright 2008 5 Pager Productions, a division of Time-Warner.

Dedicated to the Memory of Mr.Mittens
"You showed us how to love."

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 06:05 PM
Five freakin' pages. This is like being on the moon. I want to thank my family, and also my high school gym teacher, not the pedophile one, the other one. Also, I'd like to thank Obama and Obama Girl. And I must not forget Mr. Mittens, who did a few special things for me when I was down and out. In your own language, Mr. Mittens: Bong shock chowey moo-voo. For real, thank you. This is the 67th best day of my life.

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 05:51 PM
Is there a way to memorialize these chat windows like into a permanent tribute window or something?

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 05:48 PM
I smell a 5 pager on the wind. It smells like victory, which smells like napalm, because I am the bomb,but not just any bomb, the a-bomb, because it was the first bomb. and that bomb was dropped 5 times, like the pages I'm racking up.

spankmaster's photo
Fri 09/19/08 05:43 PM
no way on the 40 pager. that's cryptozoology or something. it can't exist