Community > Posts By > itsed2

itsed2's photo
Thu 07/09/09 02:15 PM
Lets see if we cant get a place we can all have a getogeither and meet .. any one have any sujjestions are ideas .. this just doenst have to be just tulsa ,, okc,, norman all areas are welcome .

we did one lastyr on a differnt site and had about 75 people show up .. one guy smoked a bunch of food .. we all brought items . and made a day of it at the lake were we had cover to gt out of the sun.

itsed2's photo
Thu 07/09/09 02:12 PM
Id help with the bus ticket. if she dislikes tulsa so bad then why is she looking to date from tulsa .. hummmmm kinda nutty id think

itsed2's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:45 PM
Hi ,, girls seem to look at it in the same way , you read there post and they to want skinny minnie .. I guess its all in the eye of the beholder.
But there are some of us that is just looking for that one to love . but again it still means were looking for a match to. it has to have things in common and likes and dislikes in common to.
so to say its just men is incorrect. you ladys do look at a man as w/ a 6 pack and 6 ft .. but that to could mean why there are so many single men and woman now days were to pickey and not willing to face the facts of life were not all so young any more ..

itsed2's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:22 PM
Edited by itsed2 on Sun 01/04/09 03:23 PM
(allsmiles....)now come on I know you and your life is full most of the time,,lol

itsed2's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:06 PM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<_--------single and still looking,,hummm

itsed2's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:03 PM
It would be really nice to meet some one thats a match . but seems like were all so differnt ? is that all that bad?

itsed2's photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:02 PM
Edited by itsed2 on Sun 01/04/09 03:10 PM
Just seems like were all looking for that one and only. but yet its so hard to find these days , I thought it might be nice if we could chat about what were really looking for? love love

It seems there is a lot of us on here and no one is getting any were..let us know if you have had good luck at it are bad luck.. are any thing else youd like to talk about ..

itsed2's photo
Wed 10/01/08 05:20 PM
. To a dear freind I had lost

Its not good bye my dear freind it hello my new angle...

itsed2's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:18 PM
opps good luck,, gee I hate typing hehe

itsed2's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:17 PM
SINGLE SINGLE AND YES STILL SINGLE.. but looking. god luck to allglasses

itsed2's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:13 PM
HI Im ED and Id like to see how many might enjoy having a get to geither befor it gets to cold. lets try and not have it in a bar, but Ill leave it up to what every one would like to do.
Please send new ideas. sujest any thing are any place. we had one off a differnt site . last july and had 65 came and it was great. we had a bbq.. laughed and had a chance to meet every one.

Im not just looking for every one to hook up ,,just lets meet and make new freinds if youd like.. please send ideas. and places.. thanks and god bless.