Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 09/24/22 10:05 AM
To all the ladies and men young and old, don't ever let anyone treat you less than what you deserve and that's to have someone treat you with kindness and respect. If they tell you or treat you that they care about you just not that way, believe them. Don't let people manipulate your feelings for them, they can say they're just being honest but they can also act or say things in a way that draws you in. Please take responsibility for allowing it but then recognize you are awesome! You are worthy of love, affection and someone who will give you the best. When people push and pull you but you allow it then it's just as much your fault as it is theirs. It's taken me months to see what I refused to see in the moment unfortunately love will do that to you. But when your finally free it's the best feeling in the world when you realize that you are perfect just the way you are. And when you finally allow people in your life that sees and treats you with care, well it's the most amazing feeling ever. I clearly see we were not meant for each other and even though I found out he said some of the most hurtful and untrue things about me, I still want him to find his person. I just wasn't what he wanted and that's ok. I hope he has found whatever it is he needs in his life. This has been my favorite saying, You may not be perfect but you are perfectly you!! I really hope you all find your person!! :heart:

no photo
Tue 03/15/22 09:07 AM
Flatline ... thank you so much for your response. This was hard to post and to realize that even though someone hurt me, pull me in push me away, I do have to take some responsibility in allowing that to happen. I'm just hurting because I did something so out of character for me and it bothers me so much that I just kinda snapped. I didn't physically hurt him but I did post something very personal about his life even though it was public record. In the end I have finally come to the conclusion that I need to let him go and I have. It's time to move forward and find someone who loves and cares about me for me.
European import... I was just feeling guilty for posting something personal but public info about him. It's a very long story and honestly I was just sharing my pain of hurting someone no matter how awful and hurtful they've been to me. And asking if others have felt that same feeling of guilt and shame hurting someone. But talking to a few friends lately and explaining the whole situation, no one is commending me for what I did just understanding why I did it and to stop beating myself up. He certainly wasn't an innocent party in any of what happened. Moving forward time and it feels great!!

no photo
Sun 03/13/22 05:37 PM
Have you ever done something so out of character because someone hurt you so badly? I did something so unforgivable so unlike me because someone l loved played with my for so long and it's something I can never fix or make amends for. I feel like my soul is literally ripping in two. I know that sounds so dramatic but this person let me down and hurt me so much that I just snapped. Still im responsible for my own actions and even though he hurt me and I totally feel played with I kept allowing it to happen. So in the end isn't it my fault?! This will haunt me for a very long time. Pain and love are powerful emotions, I just wish I didn't let my simmer become a boil and there is nothing I can do. In the end no matter the cruel or hurtful things done I am responsible for me. 🥺

no photo
Sun 03/13/22 02:50 PM
I'm sorry I don't want to hijack this but I need an admin asap. please, I've been trying for over a week!!

no photo
Sun 03/06/22 12:20 PM
Remember don't turn your eyes for too long because you were too busy looking for that greener grass. Foolish you, while you kept looking for that grass, you let a beautiful garden grow and someone else took care of it nutured and loved it and you will still be looking.

I wish you all luck on finding that special someone who sees you may not be perfect but you are perfectly you!!