Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 02/06/22 04:33 AM
True Love is just a word ... in todays world.

most female and male want relationship with no string attached.

True Love ... its not difficult to find..but in relationship.it is important to respect each other and not to hide anything....

no photo
Sun 02/06/22 04:29 AM
Is falling in love with person you haven't met in real life a normal thing? How many days is normal to consider that you really fall for someone? is it ok to marry someone online that you never meet in person yet?

i tell u from my experience...
My wife and i met onces in 2012 after that she moved back to her city.. and i was about 250km away from her..
we barely talk sometime once in 6month but we r married now... its upon understanding and trust.... we both trusted each other and respected each other.

Also most importantly its not all sex ...

no photo
Sun 02/06/22 04:23 AM
Friends with benefits is bad because sometimes feelings comes out

Agreed with you.

but it also depend upon person to person and how well they can control there feelings.

no photo
Sun 02/06/22 04:15 AM
Does sex on first date make the Lady cheap

No... if u had sex on the first date it will tell u that the girl trust u more than her life ...

no photo
Sun 02/06/22 04:13 AM
Experience in other areas of life is a benefit.....in a relationship, its not. I could never be with anyone with previous experience, as to me it's a lack of self-respect to have sex outside of marriage.

i am suprised.in today world ... u r seeking for something else ...and have i heard correct .. that u could never be with anyone with previous experience and its a lack of self- respect to have sex outside of marriage.

most import if u like someone.. but she is a widow or had a divorce. what then.

in my thought giving happiness to someone is the best happiness u could ever dream of...

and most importantly if u bring smile to a single woman who is a widow or had a divorce.. that is priceless.

no photo
Sat 02/05/22 10:44 PM
Looks to me like forums is basically all you have to work with. Probably no more than 100 people and most of them not really dating.

thank you for advice

no photo
Sat 02/05/22 10:43 PM
If we told ya how to spot "scammer bots", then the "scammer bots" would learn how to hide better.

Use common sense. Don't go "off-site", don't give out any personal information, phone number, whats app, e-mail addy, etc.

thank you for the advice

no photo
Sat 02/05/22 10:42 AM
thank you for the advice..

really helpful...

no photo
Fri 02/04/22 11:14 AM
Hello everyone,

I am new here, pls need to know how to use this app also want to know to difference from bots to real person.