Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 02/12/22 07:27 AM
If our leaders and media weren't so liberal and destructive I could maybe believe what they have to say about COVID, vaccines and whatever. As it is they are a waste of out time and money. Very immoral and corrupt. But I think I found something to use to my benefit in their beliefs. Since it's ok to identify yourself as man, woman or whatever you want then I shall identify myself as God. All can bow down and worship me. And as God I don't need to worry about COVID or anything. Problem solved !

no photo
Thu 02/10/22 11:54 AM
Nudging and all that back and forth nothing is kinda silly. But hey, welcome one and all !

no photo
Wed 02/09/22 03:15 PM
As man nothing, consult your Bible. You seem literate.

no photo
Wed 02/09/22 03:05 PM
Blacksmith and/or machine shop

no photo
Wed 02/09/22 02:03 PM
Good church or nothing.

no photo
Tue 02/08/22 08:51 PM
Skiing was always my favorite.

no photo
Mon 02/07/22 05:08 PM

I post abit about NYC because that is where I am from.. so I follow what happens there.
The Jewish and Asian hate crimes take place wherever there is a high concentration if those folks. Just look what is happening to the Asians in San Francisco.
This is not new, it has been going on for years and years . and getting worse and more brazen. black thugs beating up old people.
Can you imagine getting a call that your grandmother is in the hospital because she was beat up by thugs......can you imagine the rage you would have ....
So the logical question to the black community is....why?. but all you hear is crickets

Probably have better luck civilizing possums.

no photo
Mon 02/07/22 04:29 PM

I once drove from Virginia Beach, VA to Atlanta, Georgia for a milkshake and cheeseburger.

It wasn't about the food it was a fun drive with people I enjoyed being with.

One of my favorite road trips was when the kids were lil we all went on a Christmas road trip looking at lights and decorations.
We ended up at
Way of Lights - National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows

http://snows.org/events-2/way-of-lights/
Directions to the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows
442 S. DeMazenod Dr., Belleville, IL 62223
(Located on IL State Highway 15 east)

We all rode the horse drawn carriage and the kids took a camel ride. Utterly beautiful.
surprised

That looks like Santa's Wonderland that we have here in College Station TX. I drove carriages there a couple years ago. I usually drove a team of Percharons. Wish I had the pictures

no photo
Mon 02/07/22 03:10 PM

this thread seems to be doing better than mine did..
I have 5 cars,
a 78 dodge wagon, a couple monte carlos, and
an elan thunderbird, that has a marti report saying that it was a one of one off the assembly line.

and then theres my grand voyager that I turned into a camper. TV, DVD, cook stove. even turned the center bench side ways so it can be used as a bed.

these are my monte's.

Those old montes have a nice body style, really didn't like them back when but now I do

no photo
Mon 02/07/22 10:20 AM

You hit the nail on the head. The "woke" have only one card to play and that is...."racist" .....the left and that includes the Dems in Congress and Senate have only the race card to play and it has gotten stale. In Canada we have the "blackface" Trudeau who has painted the trucker protesters every "ism" and "ist" in the book.
The tide has to turn....for both the United States and Canada....it is time to return to sanity.

It's going to take more than the vote to do it

no photo
Mon 02/07/22 09:41 AM
I like a limited lifetime warranty myself

no photo
Sun 02/06/22 12:01 PM
I ride, drive and own horses and have for some time. Some horse movies are ok but knowing horses I know most of these shows are silly at best. Probably the best are some old westerns, the focus may not be on horses but alot of times they have some nice ones and good horsemanship

no photo
Sat 02/05/22 01:05 PM

Marriage is the strong proof for love

Plus it cuts down on sin and bastard children

Mind me asking, did you live in Ireland, or are you Irish? indifferent I heard this so many times ...

I'm actually Polish, born and live in Texas. As for my comment, I didn't know I was quoting anyone, just came up with it on my own believe it or not.
I kinda find it sad what is deemed ok or optional for decent behavior. Crap like be gay or not, shack up or not. Question should be how ashamed I should be of myself for even thinking this way. No fear of God or judgement and downright disrespectful.

I am German, but living in Ireland since 2004. It is a strange country sometimes. Gay marriage came into law by referendum (I voted for it myself), but on the other side, kids being born out of wedlock are still seen as the potential Antichrist slaphead

Yep, gay marriage was legalised here too, and a good thing for sure!
People should be free to choose and everyone has the right to be happy.
That's what god wants too. The Divine is not what came up with this god-fearing crap nor with church's rules & restrictions.
That's the doing of men (=man).
Thank goodness the power of church has gone for the most part. It's unbelievable that people still adhere to an institute that is responsible for killing millions -likely billions- for no reason whatsoever. And that hasn't stopped yet, just a different church.
flowerforyou

Doubt anyone here knows what the church is or what religion is or what's gonna kill who or why.

no photo
Sat 02/05/22 01:05 PM

Mind me asking, did you live in Ireland, or are you Irish? indifferent I heard this so many times ...

I'm actually Polish, born and live in Texas. As for my comment, I didn't know I was quoting anyone, just came up with it on my own believe it or not.
I kinda find it sad what is deemed ok or optional for decent behavior. Crap like be gay or not, shack up or not. Question should be how ashamed I should be of myself for even thinking this way. No fear of God or judgement and downright disrespectful.

I am German, but living in Ireland since 2004. It is a strange country sometimes. Gay marriage came into law by referendum (I voted for it myself), but on the other side, kids being born out of wedlock are still seen as the potential Antichrist slaphead

Yep, gay marriage was legalised here too, and a good thing for sure!
People should be free to choose and everyone has the right to be happy.
That's what god wants too. The Divine is not what came up with this god-fearing crap nor with church's rules & restrictions.
That's the doing of men (=man).
Thank goodness the power of church has gone for the most part. It's unbelievable that people still adhere to an institute that is responsible for killing millions -likely billions- for no reason whatsoever. And that hasn't stopped yet, just a different church.
flowerforyou

Doubt anyone here knows what the church is or what religion is or what's gonna kill who or why.

no photo
Sat 02/05/22 12:18 PM

no photo
Sat 02/05/22 09:45 AM
First we must establish what the meaning of is is.

no photo
Sat 02/05/22 09:22 AM
Gonna be like poor Germany 's unconditional surrender. Means you're screwed

no photo
Sat 02/05/22 08:55 AM

If been cheated on by my first real girlfriend
I forgave her Everytime
I loved her endlessly despite knowing she's
taking me for a fool I still stood by her
but now she left me with no message
no goodbye .
I'm looking for a trustworthy woman .
Do they still exists :grey_question:

If that's how it went down you should be messaging from prison !

no photo
Sat 02/05/22 06:52 AM

Not receiving messages, but constantly being viewed by some of the same, as if being stalked.

I have viewed same women more than once just because I can't remember exactly what the deal was from first time I viewed. I think I may have viewed you actually from seeing you pop up in forums.

no photo
Sat 02/05/22 05:56 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 02/05/22 06:07 AM
Terrible idea, like many I thought these were scammers. Should have been made aware of this right away rather than finding out later. Who is it that needs @$$ kicking for this BS idea ?
An now that I think about it , most seem to turn out to be scammers so you are just helping them make a contact. If someone got used in any way because of this someone should be held responsible !