Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 11:57 AM

A shame that's how it is. The site has thousands of members and a handful are real. Chances for a date for me are slim and chances of a relationship are about as likely as winning the lottery, three times in a row. And that is with me being in The Houston area !

I know, it takes a lot of filtering. But we did have couples, who found each other here.

And look at me, I am definetely the only active and regular poster from the entire island of Ireland :wink:

That's sad, but hey we can probably cuss each other out without ever having a confrontation. So drink a whiskey for me you drunken MF, lol !

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 11:15 AM
A shame that's how it is. The site has thousands of members and a handful are real. Chances for a date for me are slim and chances of a relationship are about as likely as winning the lottery, three times in a row. And that is with me being in The Houston area !

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 11:00 AM

Hard to say, because I don't post in all forums, but maybe 50-60 regulars?

I was afraid that was the case. Supposedly the forums are the place to find real people and from my experience that is true. Of these few in forums it seems none really are here for dating and many are a worlds apart, in distance, beliefs and lifestyle

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 10:03 AM
Seems like the same names in forums. So how many do we think there actually are ?

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 07:58 AM

I can talk to anybody here without being friends with them..friendship cannot be forced as well as a romantic relationship

I think that's because you are that rare bird that can have a conversation without having to be right or thinking what's in it for me and no agenda. An admirable quality

no photo
Sun 01/30/22 07:35 AM
These liberals should have been rounded up long ago. I'm good with free speech and for a bunch of these folks there speach should come when they're asked if they have any last words !

no photo
Sat 01/29/22 08:25 AM

I was in a hybrid yesterday. Part electric, part petrol. The car is charged as you drive. An interesting car.

Have a friend that has a hybrid Ford, seems like a good car. Would like to make my Suzuki Samurai electric.

no photo
Sat 01/29/22 06:58 AM
I'm restoring a 1977 GMC pickup , have a ways to go but she runs good.

no photo
Fri 01/28/22 03:53 PM
Can kill, clean, and cook. Grow the vegetables to go with it !

no photo
Fri 01/28/22 03:04 PM
Any hunters here? I like sausage

no photo
Fri 01/28/22 02:43 PM
I'm trying

no photo
Fri 01/28/22 08:46 AM
Anybody interested ?

no photo
Fri 01/28/22 08:31 AM
Thinking of where I could find someone go to a Go Texan cook off today

no photo
Fri 01/28/22 07:43 AM

If you send me money I will tell matches good things about you (like that you are generous).
bigsmile

Now we're getting somewhere ! A little short on funds at moment but that is the best offer so far.

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 06:34 PM
Welcome, good luck !

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 05:11 PM
One thing about Christianity is that you are to share your faith, not be pushy but still care enough to carry the word, if you don't then your not really Christian. As for Israel they are in a fight for existence, any sane folks would do the same.

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 04:53 PM

Dating in the 2020's sucks, even before but then at least real women responded and send naughty pics, not what I wanted but better than nothing which is what I get now, maybe it's me, maybe it's WV, who knows....

Same here. More of a place to chat just for social interaction without really expecting a real meaningful romance. Yet people are getting married all the time so it's still happening. Maybe my time is past.

no photo
Wed 01/26/22 04:13 PM
I'm good with lightning, love summertime light shows

no photo
Wed 01/26/22 03:15 PM
Working on a pickup I'm restoring

no photo
Tue 01/25/22 12:13 PM
He may not have a clue, he may not have style, but everything he lacks he makes up in denial.