Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 03/25/22 09:57 AM
She'll, (the samurai) will run pretty good but won't idle. I'll get it sorted by and by.

no photo
Thu 03/24/22 04:37 PM

Clogged fuel injectors?
could be a dirty filter
how long have you run it with the toy carb?? could it be he Idle adjustment or float adjustment being too lean??

Ran it about three years, checked everything I could without taking it very far apart but am now tearing into it deeper. Seems pretty clean but am running wire through everything I can trying to make sure passages and jets are open

no photo
Thu 03/24/22 12:36 PM

Working on my Suzuki samurai today. Having hell figuring why it won't idle

Air flow meter? Could need to be cleaned.

Clogged fuel injectors??

Fuel pump? Low pressure? Or not enough flow?

Running a Toyota carb which is a simple older style with no electronics and a mechanical fuel pump which is working fine. Checked for vacuum leaks and eliminated that.

no photo
Wed 03/23/22 07:52 PM

check your circute blocks in you fuse box under the hood. (the plug in squares blocks. ) one should be for your fuel control.. theres also one that kills your ignition system if it's faulty, it will run until you let off the gas, and then die.

Good info and seems you know your stuff. I am running a Toyota 4k carb right now

no photo
Wed 03/23/22 10:58 AM
And then some

no photo
Tue 03/22/22 06:14 PM
Why be a mutt, why fight the Allmighty

no photo
Tue 03/22/22 12:36 PM

no photo
Tue 03/22/22 10:33 AM

I too have often wondered why people believe what they believe. It's called faith. They believe it because they believe it's true. They may be uneducated about other "faiths". They may just not want to learn about other "faiths". They may not read. They may only read what confirms what they already believe is true and disregard anything to the contrary. It may be the way they were brought up. Peer pressure has a lot of influence on some folks. It may be that they were "lost", and found direction in believing what ever they believe.

In short; some folks believe all kinds of crazy chit, tis the way of the world.

That's a big part of it. I have my faith but try not to be narrow minded for no reason. Now once I have learned truth then I try to stick to that straight and narrow, and believe me the reality of right and wrong, sin and Godly, is just that way. But I don't use blinders except on carriage and draft horses, literally lol

no photo
Sun 03/20/22 06:20 PM
Those things happen. Looks like a nice cruiser though

no photo
Sun 03/20/22 12:08 PM
You talk like a man with a paper A- hole.

Local thing

no photo
Fri 03/18/22 05:52 PM
Nice cars all round. I gotta finish my 77 GMC to use and show !

no photo
Thu 03/17/22 04:14 PM

Mine's better.

Looks like my old 55 chevy behind it.

LOL, pictures show more than words.
show whatcha got.

I would show mine but since the camo paint job I haven't been able to find it.
LOL how you know it's still there then?

I don't , hoping to spot it soon though. It's a winter camo scheme and spring is popping !

no photo
Thu 03/17/22 03:56 PM

Mine's better.

Looks like my old 55 chevy behind it.

LOL, pictures show more than words.
show whatcha got.

I would show mine but since the camo paint job I haven't been able to find it.

no photo
Thu 03/17/22 02:44 PM

It was an attempt to start WW3 by US administration and have Poland as an escape goat! It blew up in their face when the Polacks was not as stupid as the usually are in American jokes!
It's been years since I've heard a polock joke.Actually, ethnic jokes have pretty much disappeared in the USA.

I'll still like to throw out the one about how copper wire was invented and a few others but I know, OFF TOPIC

no photo
Tue 03/15/22 03:21 PM

Most of America crimes are committed by blacks .
Most reported fake hate crimes are committed by Jews .
An old Polish proverb goes, "the Jew cries out in pain as it strikes you."

That's not true.

Which part isn't true ?

no photo
Tue 03/15/22 09:28 AM
The only thing I have experienced that may slightly point to something like a parallel universe is little snapshots of deja vu. When I was younger I would see something going on right in front of me that seemed like I had seen before. Only lasted a second or so. I just figure my mind was playing tricks.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 06:05 PM

Good grief. He's Jewish.

Adopted in and not real happy about what some Jews do. But me, as you only look in from the outside. I could be totally wrong

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 02:09 PM
Romans chapter 3 is what we need. Trust no one or anything that has no scripture backup. They may even want to help and believe they are. Go for straight and strong scripture.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 08:35 AM
te]
Most pipes deteriorate over time. My understanding of it all, is at first, it's under pressure. That goes away. Then, they have to pressurize a field again, in order to start pumping it again. (Since natural gas come up with the oil, and they burn it off.) So it takes several weeks to open a well back up.
We have oil reserves to draw on right now, because Trump refilled them when oil got cheap. He had also planned to sell some of our oil reserves to recover some of our trade deficits with other countries. Since then, new oil fields have been discovered.There is roughly about 8 trillion barrels of oil still untapped, on US soil.That figures out to be about 4-600 years before we run out. Loads of time to figure out other ways to power us up. Stuff yet to be discovered. The earth's lithium deposits have been calculated out to last about 50 years.

These doofus tree huggers don't want to wait.I Think they have some screwy idea that there is something already discovered that the government is hiding. We've read those stupid ads about some sort of perpetual running motor that the huxters push just to get you to invest your hard earned money. Instead, we have to deal with the huxters in the white house.

I figure if the good Lord doesn't bring the curtain down at some point we will be in energy crunch no matter what we do. Hydrogen may be somewhat promising.

no photo
Sat 03/12/22 05:28 AM

our oil reserves are wells on federal lands that have been capped, not tanks of oil just sitting waiting to be delivered.
so he authorized its release, fine.. over how long of a period of time. months or years?

They're not capped wells, but underground storage caverns. Found in a 10-second Google search.
https://www.energy.gov/fecm/strategic-petroleum-reserve-9
\
a rose by any other name is still a rose
its a hole in the ground made to allow access to available oil not being used. and would require seals to be opened to pump it back out,

Somewhere along the way I was told that capping a well was not all that great. It will deteriate if not allowed to flow and you loose it. I'm no oil and gas man though.