Community > Posts By > pyrochik

pyrochik's photo
Fri 10/17/08 10:39 PM

I was just wondering.. what do they do with chickens rectums?

I mean.. you know what mechanised food processing is like, and nothing goes to waste in those places.. so I ask in genuine curiosity; what do they put chickens bums in?

Do they mince them and put them in Chicken pate?

Overcook them and sell them as "squid-rings"?

The mind boggles.. I think i'll start my own chicken farm and when they're ripe for eating, i'll just throw away the unmentionable, anatomical parts.

pitchfork

Chicken hot dogs, bologna, vienna sausages, & pet foods. By-products = Chicken booty. Bon appetite.surprised ill

pyrochik's photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:00 AM
Hmm. You have cool stuff. Your pics are FUN. Your outfits could inspire...ahem...really good times. Your club sounds like a blast (I live in a small town, no artistic anything), and I would love to raid your closet. Any kind of statement that rude from a stranger is a perfect sign to start running in the other direction.

I feel boring now. Where's the hair color...

pyrochik's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:08 AM
Fire. Spiders. Thru the bathroom door. When inebriated & about to fall off the porch (happened anyway, I have pics). When he put transmission fluid in my oil. When I found out 1. he had a gf & 2. she was pregnant. NEVER is a very strong word; while it may not be "okay" to yell, sometimes it is justified. And extremely satisfying.

pyrochik's photo
Fri 10/10/08 03:55 AM
Wildly romantic. smitten

pyrochik's photo
Fri 10/10/08 03:52 AM

You cry and get f-en mad as hell, possibly tear up anything he gave you and cry somemore

then you go through a man hating stage where you think they are all that way, this is not the time to date at all

then you finally see light at the end of the tunnel and can actually see a guy might be different and besides by now you are pretty horny too so you start dating lightly and try to keep things as friends so you do not recreate what you just got out of.

Maybe a year or two down the road you should be doing better and be able to get down to some real dating.
Good grief, were you here watching? This is almost exactly how it went for me, with a little more horror thrown in. Just now trying to obtain a life again...5 yrs. later.

pyrochik's photo
Sat 09/27/08 01:57 AM

They say the sound of a twelve-gauge pump shotgun racking in a shell is a great deterrent, try that... double-ought buckshot is only a few dollars a box at Wal-Mart, and in some states, you can buy your shotgun there, too...

pitchfork
This DOES work, actually. And with a shotgun, you don't have to open the door; just shoot thru it. Not only did he stop trying to kick my door in, I've never heard from him again. The new door looks great! Home improvement, all the way around....frustrated :angel:

pyrochik's photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:20 AM

I don't do revenge.It only serves to make you look like an ass.While I don't believe in letting people walk all over me,I am a big believer in Karma.It may take awhile but what comes around ,goes around.

Sometimes Karma needs a little nudge. :)

I didn't do anything to my ex, but I didn't lie for him, either. And I was sitting in court, smiling, when he was sentenced. I DID wave, however, when they led him away. Karma is a wonderful thing.

pyrochik's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:07 AM

Rather be called a cougar than a MILFlaugh laugh
winking you got that right lol

pyrochik's photo
Tue 09/02/08 01:46 AM

If a guy is going to get huffy and leave because I take a call during a date, then he is an azz. I am a single mom. Kids come first. If they call, I answer.

Ok. Fair enough. What if he waits around long enough to find that the call doesn't have anything to do with the woman's kids or some kind of family emergency?

Seriously. If I am out with someone on one of our first few dates ( like I would know what getting more than ONE date would be like anyway ) and she decides that answering her phone to bullsh*t with one of her gal pals is more important than actually paying attention to the date....I'm out.

Ditto kids are one thing but just a chit chat call is totally a different thing lmaonoway noway noway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I agree with ALL of the above, but would like to include "And if you're 'on call' at your job...but tell him beforehand so there's no confusion. I HATE poor phone manners; if at all possible, I don't even have it on while I'm out.

1 2 4 Next